Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija (54855 Views)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / Banky W Signs Mike Edwards & Wife, Perri Shakes To Empire Mates Entertainment / BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by tintingz(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Mike is simply a gentleman. So loyal. They really deserve each other.

Not all these ones, ordinary one week of absence, they look for a well to dig tongue

It will be hard to dig a well.
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by GMbuharii: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2019
Very lovable lady...

Perfect pair cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by RexTramadol1: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Not all these ones, ordinary one week of absence, they look for a well to dig tongue

You're correct! You know you're also an oil well
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by motorola(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2019
Well done oh spokeperson for Mike, have you heard where they give money to a rich man and he rejects it, please stop deceiving yourself with fallacy, he went there for the money because there isn’t any job he can do in the UK that would pay him N60m for 3 months my dear.
nototribalist:
she doesn't need your. N60m she's blessed with cash since she represents Britain in sports. Her husband went into the house for Nigerians to know who he is, and I believe he came, we saw and he conquered.
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by BiafranBushBoy: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

angry... Smh
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Goldencheese(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2019
Nice
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by motorola(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2019
So your measure of a gentleman is a reality TV show where he knows if he misbehave na divorce straight and he would loose all, please let stop being sarcastic here, give him a chance to be in Nigeria for those number of days in Lagos if he will not touch a woman. Gentle man my foot
AwkaetitiBabe:

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Sirvolga(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2019
I hope her luggage are still safe grin
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Trexautos: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2019
Nobody talking about FRoDd
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Subonbon(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2019
shocked grin grin
Jerkules:
See as her clavicle be like Wembley Stadium

1 Like

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Lamanii22(f): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2019
Couple of the year!!! Man like mike...

1 Like

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Lamanii22(f): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2019
beresponsible:
This guy was a gent all through

You can say that again... He never lost his cool... My favourite housemate...

2 Likes

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by SoNature(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2019
nototribalist:
she doesn't need your. N60m she's blessed with cash since she represents Britain in sports. Her husband went into the house for Nigerians to know who he is, and I believe he came, we saw and he conquered.

Spokesperson... jobless yoot grin
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Lamanii22(f): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2019
TheSmoothTalker:
cool Love is sweet sha

Nairalanders, Please come through for me�

I need at least 2k likes on this IG post to get a paid internship that’ll help boost my career.
Please click the link below & like the post. It only takes a few seconds.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ToQApFJGe/?igshid=s58ykuq01u4k

Kindly Share
Love & light always ❤

Done

1 Like

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

angry... Smh
Hmmmmm, to think you crossed my mind just now. Don't take my comments to heart o.
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Ibcrown(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

is your well available to dig?? Lemme know please
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by F2st5s: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2019
Jerkules:

God will forgive you cool
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Mcslize: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2019
Jerkules:

I love them slim. Those clavicles are sexy to Mike. Team slim girls for wifey.

1 Like

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by nauto6: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2019
I want
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by BiafranBushBoy: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Hmmmmm, to think you crossed my mind just now. Don't take my comments to heart o.

Let me uncross abeg.

Men like we Mike are rare
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by princenaira(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2019
PureGoldh:
may God bless their union.....Mike was just 10 inch close to the money sha... But all the same... God's plan was for Mercy to win the money.

Congratulations to him... 2nd Runner-up no be beans.

Meanwhile.. My people.. If yOu need Pure Natural Honey.. Kindly call or whatsapp me on
081 0166 67 71

Ist Runner up
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2019
motorola:
So your measure of a gentleman is a reality TV show where he knows if he misbehave na divorce straight and he would loose all, please let stop being sarcastic here, give him a chance to be in Nigeria for those number of days in Lagos if he will not touch a woman. Gentle man my foot
Are u saying it's not possible to stay away from sex for 3 months?
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by oluwashegunfunm(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2019
motorola:
Well done oh spokeperson for Mike, have you heard where they give money to a rich man and he rejects it, please stop deceiving yourself with fallacy, he went there for the money because there isn’t any job he can do in the UK that would pay him N60m for 3 months my dear.
a lot of job he can do to make that 60million in the uk ! Should I start with football grin
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Let me uncross abeg.

Men like we Mike are rare
Stay there be feeling yourself
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by cejaypriesty(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Are u saying it's not possible to stay away from sex for 3 months?
Helo dear
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2019
mercyviv:
Lady...? Take good care of that guy, men like him are rare...sorry, VERY rare!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

Exactly dear, Men Like him are scarce.
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Ibcrown:
is your well available to dig?? Lemme know please
How? I meant digging of well with shovel and cutlass. Why asking me about well
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2019
cejaypriesty:

Helo dear
Hi
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Ibcrown(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How? I meant digging of well with shovel and cutlass. Why asking me about well
. Lol crazy girl. Why twisting it other way round?? Anyway, I got a good shovel and cutlass and I dig well wella grin. I love this place tho
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2019
Ibcrown:
. Lol crazy girl. Why twisting it other way round?? Anyway, I got a good shovel and cutlass and I dig well wella grin. I love this place tho
Good. Start digging the well in your backyard. You know water is important tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) / Davido Arrives US In Style As Dababy Picks Him Up From Airport (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.