Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Do I Turn 100k To N1million - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Turn 100k To N1million (3559 Views)

We are looking for these olden days items to buy, N100k - N1million / I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Turn 100k To N1million by Generalwoodz(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
How do I turn 15k to 100k in 3months.(

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn 100k To N1million by U1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
OluwasureGig:

Ah! I'll be 26 in two years time. My mates are already driving Benz in Lagos

26 years will be too old, huh? So you are even still under 25 years and you are all apprehensive about getting a job? You still have time to skill up - acquire in-demand skills and take relevant online courses to boost your prospect.

And, yes, stop comparing yourself to others! Do you have any idea of how they made their money? There are 30-something year olds out there who don't even have a job or know what to do with their lives.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn 100k To N1million by OluwasureGig: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
U1:

26 years will be too old, huh? So you are even still under 25 years and you are all apprehensive about getting a job? You still have time to skill up - acquire in-demand skills and take relevant online courses to boost your prospect.

And, yes, stop comparing yourself to others! Do you have any idea of how they made their money? There are 30-something year olds out there who don't even have a job or know what to do with their lives.
bro I need to be apprehensive because they say that the early bed catches the worm. I don't want to wake up one morning and realise that I'm in my late twenties and still not a millionaire.
Re: How Do I Turn 100k To N1million by bestmutiu2019(m): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
healthserve:

Why not start a business and grow. I.e importing items or okrika.
Can you help me concerning this okrika business
Re: How Do I Turn 100k To N1million by healthserve(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
bestmutiu2019:
Can you help me concerning this okrika business

Look for Riyadhgoddess on the forum and talk with her about okrikra
Re: How Do I Turn 100k To N1million by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
healthserve:

Look for Riyadhgoddess on the forum and talk with her about okrikra

Yes Ta Lo pe mi
Re: How Do I Turn 100k To N1million by healthserve(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Yes Ta Lo pe mi

Empire builder. Biz woman. If I had you as babe, I'll, ma je ki n soro
Re: How Do I Turn 100k To N1million by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
healthserve:

Empire builder. Biz woman. If I had you as babe, I'll, ma je ki n soro

Lols e so ooo
Re: How Do I Turn 100k To N1million by CanadaOrBust: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Yes Ta Lo pe mi

So how did d u see this mention.
BTW Buhari is in your hometown Riyadh
Re: How Do I Turn 100k To N1million by JohnNgene: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2020
I got here from that your "she rejected me because I'm too clean" thread. Lol.

So please tell me sir: How did you eventually turn this your 100K into 1M from last year to this year to the extent that a babe considers you too clean and you're seemingly posing inside your own car in your profile picture?

I'll be 32 this year and I'm broke. I need to learn how you fish. No jokes.

Please whatsapp me on 09095000603 if you can't expose the secret here. Thanks in advance sir.
Re: How Do I Turn 100k To N1million by bloomstar: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2020
JohnNgene:
I got here from that your "she rejected me because I'm too clean" thread. Lol.

So please tell me sir: How did you eventually turn this your 100K into 1M from last year to this year to the extent that a babe considers you too clean and you're seemingly posing inside your own car in your profile picture?

I'll be 32 this year and I'm broke. I need to learn how you fish. No jokes.

Please whatsapp me on 09095000603 if you can't expose the secret here. Thanks in advance sir.

Na the same topic carry me come here.

Baba give us update abeg...
Re: How Do I Turn 100k To N1million by bloomstar: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2020
OluwasureGig:
no long talks, I have 100k lying in my account and there's this very lucrative business that I want to go into and I need nothing less than 1m to start it up. asides sportsbetting, how do I turn this 100k to 1m. I'm a graduate and a serving corper but the last thing I would want to do is carrying CV up and down begging for jobs that doesn't even exist after service. please help me nairalanders

lalasticlala, mynd44 please help move this to front page

Howfar guy... Congrats on ur millionaire life. Abeg update boys. Can i contact you pls? Ans how can i? Abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Honey Bee 4 Cash / What Is Wrong With Starting Big? / Ten Nigerian Billionaire Oil Tycoons To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.