Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

How Can I Get To 639 Akin Adesola St Victoria Island From Oshodi - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Get To 639 Akin Adesola St Victoria Island From Oshodi (1025 Views)

Please How Do I Get To Banana Island From Ikorodu / Victoria Island From Ikeja / Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get To 639 Akin Adesola St Victoria Island From Oshodi by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
I have interview in 639 Akin Adesola St Victoria Island tomorrow and I will like someone to describe how to get to the place from oshodi
Re: How Can I Get To 639 Akin Adesola St Victoria Island From Oshodi by greatnaija01: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
dayo2me:
I have interview in 639 Akin Adesola St Victoria Island tomorrow and I will like someone to describe how to get to the place from oshodi

UBER
ORIDE
BOLT

these are on your browsing phone... download their apps and get to wherever you want to go.

No one will come and start describing which bus to enter. Just order a driver and you will get there. The driver can tell you the buses to enter for next time.

IF YOU CAN NOT AFFORD IT

USE google maps... it will show you the route to get there
Re: How Can I Get To 639 Akin Adesola St Victoria Island From Oshodi by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
greatnaija01:

UBER
ORIDE
BOLT

these are on your browsing phone... download their apps and get to wherever you want to go.

No one will come and start describing which bus to enter. Just order a driver and you will get there. The driver can tell you the buses to enter for next time.

IF YOU CAN NOT AFFORD IT

USE google maps... it will show you the route to get there

Thanks for your input. I need more description so that I will not wander about.

Re: How Can I Get To 639 Akin Adesola St Victoria Island From Oshodi by temmyt20(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
find ur way to vi...there is vi bus at oshodi, get down at mayb law school or checking point(akin adesola)
take bike and tel him where u are going.
hopefully the name of the company u ar going is familiar nd they wil kno d place....
or just call the company u are going to and ask them for directions or landmark like, bank, hotel, showroom, etc close to their company..

wish u all the best

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To 639 Akin Adesola St Victoria Island From Oshodi by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 08, 2019
temmyt20:
find ur way to vi...there is vi bus at oshodi, get down at mayb law school or checking point(akin adesola)
take bike and tel him where u are going.
hopefully the name of the company u ar going is familiar nd they wil kno d place....
or just call the company u are going to and ask them for directions or landmark like, bank, hotel, showroom, etc close to their company..

wish u all the best
thank you so much for this very informative description. That means I will not get to Lekki before I alight?
Re: How Can I Get To 639 Akin Adesola St Victoria Island From Oshodi by temmyt20(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2019
dayo2me:
thank you so much for this very informative description. That means I will not get to Lekki before I alight?
no, u are getting down after falomo bridge
Re: How Can I Get To 639 Akin Adesola St Victoria Island From Oshodi by buchisom1(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2019
It is a street bfor IHS building...d name of d company I tink is TEAMACE ..
Re: How Can I Get To 639 Akin Adesola St Victoria Island From Oshodi by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2019
temmyt20:
no, u are getting down after falomo bridge
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Employment Agents / Latest Information Technology Jobs In Lagos / Vacancy: Customer Success Representative At Arcview Investments Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.