Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

How To I Ask Him To Stop Calling Without Seeming Like I'm Angry With Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To I Ask Him To Stop Calling Without Seeming Like I'm Angry With Him (250 Views)

I'm Angry / Can't I Ask For Help On Nairaland Anymore Without Getting Banned? / Ladies Stop Calling Us Baby!!! See What You've Caused??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To I Ask Him To Stop Calling Without Seeming Like I'm Angry With Him by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hello nairalanders, this is going to be a long one. So I got a job early this year and there was this guy that was starting to like me. I wasn't particularly interested in going out with him coz firstly, I was just healing from a heartbreak, secondly I felt he was too serious coz I knew he was asking out coz he felt I was smart and the career type. Thirdly, I felt it was going to be awkward going out with a colleague from work. Nevertheless, I decided to go out with him.
Note that he wasn't always calling and even the date we had to postpone it up to ten times partly coz of unfavorable weather and also coz he loves going to work even on weekends and had to find a way to fit in the date. The first date was cool and we seemed to be getting along for like a week until he barely called especially when he came back from a work trip. And even at the office, we wouldn't talk, although he explained that he didn't want things to be known at the office, which I totally agreed. But it was getting out of hand up to the point that he would barely say hi to me at the office. So I told him it would be best if we just stopped talking completely, but he felt bad and apologized. We eventually went on two dates after the first, and I thought things were going well, but it's as if things are getting worse, he calls like once in three days, and when I call, we talk for barely up to a minutes.
I just realized I'm not really myself with him. Our conversation revolves around work and career, which I understand is part of life but that's not what I want my relationship to be centered on. I feel like I have to be so serious when I am with him, and that is not my nature. Also, the fact that he doesn't call kinda throws me off. Frankly I don't even know if he wants a relationship with me, and it's complicating my life. I am in my early twenties and right now, I'm more interested in choosing a favorable career path that I would love, so I don't have the energy for someone who is still deciding whether he wants me or not.
How do I tell him to stop calling me without seeming rude, or like I'm beefing him.
Re: How To I Ask Him To Stop Calling Without Seeming Like I'm Angry With Him by Chainsmokers: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
undecided @ anonymous8083
1. Do you mean how do i ask him or how to i ask him,,,,base on what i see on the topic
2. Don't forget you guys are not dating yet so you dont have to worry yourself that much.
3. Just put his number on blacklist and pretend as if nothing is going on and don't forget to always greet him even when he turns his face away.
4. When you guys meet next tell him its not going to work between you two as simple as that.
Lastly gimme your number so i can do the Job he is not doing properly grin

Last but no the least Lalasticlala , mynd44 mods this Lass needs advice and she's getting none make una help her

2 Likes

Re: How To I Ask Him To Stop Calling Without Seeming Like I'm Angry With Him by Aonkuuse(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Stop calling you? You guys have become enemies? I think you should work on your maturity too, ask him what he wants tell him plainly that is the person you are and this is how you want your relationship to be if he is comfortable he will adjust if he is not then he will wake away. There is nothing to offend anybody here. Telling him to stop calling is not good enough for matured people like you guys even without the relationship he is your colleague
Re: How To I Ask Him To Stop Calling Without Seeming Like I'm Angry With Him by missimelda01(f): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
I thought you said you're healing from a heartbreak? Please focus on that and get better
You're kinda vulnerable at this point, that's why you sound this way. Blacklist his number and move on with your life
Re: How To I Ask Him To Stop Calling Without Seeming Like I'm Angry With Him by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 08, 2019
Okay, thanks
missimelda01:
I thought you said you're healing from a heartbreak? Please focus on that and get better
You're kinda vulnerable at this point, that's why you sound this way. Blacklist his number and move on with your life
Re: How To I Ask Him To Stop Calling Without Seeming Like I'm Angry With Him by Rajman45(m): 6:28am On Oct 08, 2019
Just tell him..... Guy, stop calling me. My daddy go beat me.

Abi na by force to date

(1) (Reply)

Phone-call Etiquettes / Prof Abdalla And The Soaring Image Of NOUN, By Gidado Yushau Shuaib / PHOTOS: H.E Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Currently Presiding Over The National Economic C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.