Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Chain Of Transmission Of Hiv/aids In Our Society 2 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chain Of Transmission Of Hiv/aids In Our Society 2 (375 Views)

HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chain Of Transmission Of Hiv/aids In Our Society 2 by dtnadeyemi1993(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Chain of transmission of HIV/AIDs part two(2)

The heaven was pregnant as the sky was cloudy as if there will be downpour coupled with extreme cold. Looking through the window of my tall building, I could see it was 3rd of September 2019. My eyes vividly shows the Joy that emanates from Heart for it’s a day to my birthday and also my Nysc monthly clearance day.
I jumped up from my flat student bed at exactly 5am, greeted my fellow Corper roommate, washed the pot I used in cooking concoction rice a day before , swept the room and dash down to the bathroom to have my bath, I was so excited that day not because the following day happens to be my birthday alone, but I will also be traveling to Lagos to meet my long waiting family and little son ‘Darasimi’.
I finished my clearance around 12 noon, after which I took keke (as popularly called in the state) to airport road Warri, Delta state to board a bus going to Lagos, unfortunately, no more bus. After thorough waiting, I was lucky to get a bus, and that's how the journey full of life changing experience started. Take a sip of water as I unveil the deal.
Sitting at the back seat with me was Sis Elohor, who originated from Delta state, Nigeria and a bonafide student of One Prestigious University in Nigeria. It was through the interesting conversation I discovered she was traveling to Lagos for a job interview. As an Advocate of health, I used the medium in bringing an educating health issue as have been willing to discuss chain of Transmission Part 2 with my audience.

I started by saying ‘Do you even know many people has been denied of Job by reason of their Health? Amazingly, she said, tell me more. Of course, am Just like the heaven early this morning, am pregnant with words and my time of delivery is here as am in severe labour period to deliver on the escalating spread of the deadly Virus ‘HIV’
Many were souls after scaling through the examination phase, that were screened out due to medical report of the organization revealing deadly virus that can spread through to other staffs, causing low productivity of the organization, I explained. Her deep breathe tells me how much the word hit her.

Afterwards, I showed her the captivating series on the ‘Chain of transmission of Hiv/Aids part 1’. the series must have illuminate her world as She requested of me to put into writing her experience in this world unpredictable which I also have on record for easy recall.

Will you like to dine with me on some Vegetable salad as we Unveil ‘The Chain of transmission of Hiv/Aids part 2’

There lives a man called Mr Oloye in the state of Ogun, where He manages a bakery. He is a married man, blessed with three kids whose wife happens to be a traveler. She can spend several days, weeks, months and even years on business trips paying no regards to her marital home.
Mr Oloye mystery started when his wife travelled abroad for years on a business trip. Mr Oloye has always been a faithful and responsible man until this fateful day, when his manhood impose on his personality restlessness, untamed longing and arousal for sex. It was already Late at night, he tried all possible means to satisfy the hunger and appetite for sex but all to no avail as he drove out to a very far hotel outskirt the city to patronize a commercial sex worker (prostitute). It was the deep inhalation and exhalation which is evident in profuse sweats that shows how deep and long He has been thrusting with the tall fairy lady laying naked on the mattress.
They must have been overwhelmed by the pleasure of the moment that they did not know when the condom got bursted. To him, it was a night of enjoyment not knowing it was also a night of invasion by infection.

The pleasure Mr Oloye derived from the moment pose a great threat on his thought, as he keeps reflecting on how sweet it will be if He can be making out on a daily basis in His bakery instead of going to hotel and got caught by someone who knows him. While thinking on what to do, He resolve to pretend to employ a sex mate as a maid, to cook for him and his kids, do some chores and fulfilling His actual purpose of going to bed with her.

During one of His trip to the Hotel, He came across Halima, who hail from Oyo. Her beauty is indescribable, Heavily loaded with W-Shaped Buttocks with adorable curve. Halima is though from a poor home but she believes God has blessed her with adorable body structure which is an enough resources for her to earn for her living.
It is not even up to a month of their Symbiotic partnership that Mr Oloye's made his intention known to Halima which she joyfully consented since Money is Involved and She hope with time, she may be legally married to Mr Oloye. Their affairs keep growing stronger and stronger in the name of taking Care of her boss and taking proper care of the kids the Boss madam left behind uncared for.

As days, weeks and months is passing by, Mr Oloye started loosing weight, He is becoming lethargic and He also started noticing soar taste which prompt two of His workers to take Him to the Clinic for Biochemical check up, the result of which shows the presence of the deadly virus(HIV) in His System. What a shame he has brought upon him self and a bad legacy to His follower. The shame and Ignorance on His path as regard the Treatment of HIV virus complicate His condition as He lost Hope in Living again, waiting patiently for His Demise.

It was no longer news to the populace that Mr Oloye died of HIV for He became object of mockery to both Old and young and to some, a human to pity.
Halima need not to consult an oracle nor undergo any test before knowing She is a chronic carrier of the Virus.

Knowingfully well that Mrs Oloye is not around and the children were too young to comprehend the tune of the song nor the beat of the drum, she promise to revenge and spread the Virus to His entire House and if possible workers.
Ever since then, she has been using the same equipments (Blades, toothbrush, needle, spoon etc) that comes in contact directly with Bio fluids(Sweats, Blood, Tears etc) for the Children.

She also gave out herself seductively to the boys working at the bakery, landlord in the streets, young boys who loves to eat anything twisting beneath gown, skirt and trouser.

In the World today, Some married men in the street derive pleasure in extramarital affairs for many reasons such as; My wife is too spiritual, She is S.U, My wife is too fat and she always look like elephant on bed, My wife like snoring and do fart on bed, She is not fashionable and they are due for taking out, My wife usually denied me of sex among others. As of Halima, You don't need the misdeed of your wife as She is just irresistable to man who likes Sex. Men like her, as she is able and capable, young with pleasant personality, well structured body, blessed with abundant body resources and can drill them right to make them feel Heaven on bed.

It has spread like a flame of a burning house among the young and old men in the street and street after of the new Sex machine known to be Halima.. Hmmmm! Halima then became a hot pepper soup which every promiscuous person want to have a taste.

After two months, Halima started feeling sick and ran to her home town in Igboho, Oyo state. Two weeks later she died because she lacks the proper knowledge of appropriate medication and life after Virus.

Some of those who got the infection unknowingly through Halima later discovered after infecting their wives and the unborn baby at birth. Some that have the knowledge of Life after infected with the Virus were given palliative treatment and the Ignorant died with their ignorance.

*What a chain of transmission!*
It was the Horn of the Driver indicating time to Alight that bring me back to the consciousness of the real world as Sis Elohor Concluded her story.

Wow Lagos here I come.

Written by:Fasuyi Adeshola Adeyemi
CEO Standout Ambassador for Nutrition Advocacy
������

Edited by:Oladosu Samuel (funnab)

(1) (Reply)

Hairdressers’ Skin Damaged By Hair Dyes / Breast Surgeon In Mumbai / Benefits Of Red Palm Oil To The Heart And Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.