Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

DJ Cuppy Mad At Bbnaija Organizers For Not Inviting Her To The House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Mad At Bbnaija Organizers For Not Inviting Her To The House (420 Views)

I'm Sorry I Regret Not Inviting My Friends For My Wedding’ – Nina Ivy / Lolu, Anto And Bambam At Bbnaija Finale / PHOTOS: Dr Sid Imitates The Famous Ebuka Agbada At Bbnaija Live Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Mad At Bbnaija Organizers For Not Inviting Her To The House by Jyzones(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Winner of the Big Brother Naija ‘Pepper Dem Edition’ 2019, Mercy has been celebrated hugely by fans and friends all over the world. Fans from her village and state have also been seen celebrating her.

see her angry post>>>>>>>https://presloaded.com.ng/2019/10/dj-cuppy-mad-at-bbnaija-organizers-for/

(1) (Reply)

Forget Mi!! Sarkodie Bet 2019 Cypher Proves He Is The King Of Africa Rap / Bbnaija Venita Bags Ambassadorial Deals Wit Zaron Cosmetics & Darling In 2days / Former EME Boy Wizkid Lies Exposed (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.