Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

What's Your Favorite Movie Quote - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Your Favorite Movie Quote (1262 Views)

Share Your Favorite Movie SoundTrack / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Your Favorite Movie Genres? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Favorite Movie Quote by nellaluv(f): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2010
What's your favorite movie quote. It can be from an obscure foreign movie, a popular blockbuster, favorite tv shows or a random nigerian movie tongue

Lines that you think people will always quote in the next 20 to 50 years.
Re: What's Your Favorite Movie Quote by nellaluv(f): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2010
'Conditions left me cold to your pleas of mercy [Mr freeze, in batman and robin]

'We're going to play a little game called "who is your daddy and what does he do?"  [kindergaten cop]

'lets play a game called hide the soul' [chukky in chukky]

'I was born to lead, not to read'cheesy [homer simpson, the movie]
Re: What's Your Favorite Movie Quote by nellaluv(f): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2010
Quotes from will ferrell
'I hope you enjoy prison food. . . and p.enis!' grin [The other guys]

'help me Jesus, help me Jewish God, Help me Allah! AAAHH! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me grin grin [tallageda nights]

'I don't know how to put this, but i'm kind of a big deal. People know me.' cool [Anchorman]

'I just like to smile, smiling is my favorite [Elf]
Re: What's Your Favorite Movie Quote by gyde(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2010
Let me see,I got a few
"The Force would be with you"-Skywalker,Starwars

"You hear a phone ringing---,but a ringing phone has to be answered"-Phonebooth

That enough for now
Re: What's Your Favorite Movie Quote by allboyz(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2010
", in here i make the rules, here i make the laws, HERE I AM GOD!!!!". . . . .Train man in Matrix 2
Re: What's Your Favorite Movie Quote by kadman(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2010
Sex is power, money is power. .  which means sex for money is just and exchange of the two powers - Samantha Jones (Sex & The City)

The country runs better with a good looking man in the White House.  Look what happened with Nixon,  no one wanted to f[i]uc[/i]k him, so he f[i]uc[/i]ked everyone- Samantha Jones (Sex & The City).

"Well I love you, but I love me more" - Samantha Jones (Sex & The City)

Stop telling lies about me. .  And I'll stop telling the truth about you - Gordon Gekko (Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps)
Re: What's Your Favorite Movie Quote by hackney(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2010
Chance favours the prepared minds by Travis Dane (under seige 2 )
Re: What's Your Favorite Movie Quote by manmustwac(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2010
"I'll be back" Arnold Swarzenegger From the film The Terminator
Re: What's Your Favorite Movie Quote by Martmore: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2010
Sometimes in life we pursue thinks like money, fame, power etc and forget the things that matter most which are:family,love nd friends (one tree hill)
Re: What's Your Favorite Movie Quote by Emmyk(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2010
'' I'VE LOOKED INTO THE EYE OF THE ISLAND AND WHAT I SAW WAS BEAUTIFUL'' John Locke - LOST.
DONT TELL ME WHAT I CANT DO - Terry O' Quinn -LOST. SEE YOU IN ANOTHER LIFE, BROTHER - David Desmond Hume LOST (time traveller).

(1) (Reply)

Who's Your Favourite Comic Superhero? / Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) / Shadowhunters Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.