Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Muhammad Ali Met Gowon In Nigeria In 1971 (Throwback Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Ali Met Gowon In Nigeria In 1971 (Throwback Video) (27376 Views)

Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock / Wedding Of General Yakubu Gowon In 1969 (Video) / Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Ali Met Gowon In Nigeria In 1971 (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2020
AngelEmade

You can do everything to me but don't ignore.. Pls reply my mail..... Pls dear..

Remove the doubt in ur mind and pls let us communicate... U not gonna regret it... I promise

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali Met Gowon In Nigeria In 1971 (Throwback Video) by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:09am On Sep 17, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I remember his visit...But it was when he visited 042 in 1981.
We were lucky that he touched down at the Enugu Airport. Plenty female airport workers rushed him at the VIP lounge for pictures.
The roads from mainland to New Society, Emene were crowded with people trekking to the airport to behold the World's greatest.

I still have a few Polaroid pictures of this.

Muhammad Ali's downfall began when he allowed Elijah Mohammed and the NOI indoctrinate him into converting and changing his name from Cassius Clay.

He became so haughty that there was zero regard for God.
God can neither share his glory nor be mocked that was why he ensured his gradual nervous breakdown began the day he slammed his head on the ground.

1981, 11yrs I was.

Ali's change of name was symbolically to hit at his sponsors.

Though, a Christian I am. Nevertheless, Mohammed Ali's pilgrimage to NATIONS OF TO ISLAM was expected because ELIJAH MOHAMMED was greatly seen as a phenomenon, sparked from the blue read more about him.
He was too special. His NATION OF ISLAM grew to have its own economic investments which helped made the Black's MONTGOMERY
riot- BOYCOTT THE 'BOYCOTTABLES,' greatly successful.
More so, NOI, remotely gave birth to the BLACK PANTHER which launched forth, MALCOLM !

Nice you're back now. Be good!
Re: Muhammad Ali Met Gowon In Nigeria In 1971 (Throwback Video) by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:11am On Sep 17, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We were lucky that he touched down at the Enugu Airport. Plenty female airport workers rushed him at the VIP lounge for pictures.
The roads from mainland to New Society, Emene were crowded with people trekking to the airport to behold the World's greatest.

Muhammad Ali's downfall began when he allowed Elijah Mohammed and the NOI indoctrinate him into converting and changing his name from Cassius Clay.

God can neither share his glory nor be mocked that was why he ensured his gradual nervous breakdown began the day he slammed his head on the ground.

1981, 11yrs I was.

Though, a Christian I am. Nevertheless, Mohammed Ali's pilgrimage to the NATIONS OF ISLAM was expected because ELIJAH MOHAMMED was greatly seen as a phenomenon, sparked from the blue!
(read more about him)
He was too special. His NATION OF ISLAM grew to have its own economic investments which helped made the Black's MONTGOMERY
More so, NOI, remotely gave birth to the BLACK PANTHER which launched forth, MALCOLM !

Re: Muhammad Ali Met Gowon In Nigeria In 1971 (Throwback Video) by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:13am On Sep 17, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1981, 11yrs I was.

Though, a Christian I am. Nevertheless, Mohammed Ali's pilgrimage to the NATIONS OF ISLAM was expected because ELIJAH MOHAMMED was greatly seen as a phenomenon, sparked from the blue!
(read more about him)
More so, NOI, remotely gave birth to the BLACK PANTHER which launched forth, MALCOLM X!

Re: Muhammad Ali Met Gowon In Nigeria In 1971 (Throwback Video) by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:44am On Sep 17, 2020
ovieigho:
wow

God bless you bro..
Have seen couple of people converted in such manner and went down
Mike Tyson became malik Tyson when he visited Mecca and went from jail to total bankrupt till date
Moji olaiya converted too
And the rest in history ( May her soul rest)
Liz anjorin is already talking suicide in her recent conversation with Kemi olunloyo...

Okay
Bye

I am a Christian but are guys FUCKTARDS??

So, Islamic nations that signed bilateral diplomatic agreements with ISRAEL are TERRORIST NATIONS, not PEACEFUL NATIONS right??

Please, wake up. Late GANI FAWEHINMI was a Muslim but STOOD FOR CHRISTIANS, most and during the RUTHLESS MILITARY DAYS!

Was Gani, arrogant too, for being a Muslim?

Eyin kolomental
Re: Muhammad Ali Met Gowon In Nigeria In 1971 (Throwback Video) by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:46am On Sep 17, 2020
ovieigho:
wow

God bless you bro..
Have seen couple of people converted in such manner and went down
Mike Tyson became malik Tyson when he visited Mecca and went from jail to total bankrupt till date
Moji olaiya converted too
And the rest in history ( May her soul rest)
Liz anjorin is already talking suicide in her recent conversation with Kemi olunloyo...

Okay
Bye

I am a Christian but are you guys FUCKTARDS??

So, Islamic nations that signed bilateral diplomatic agreements with ISRAEL are TERRORIST NATIONS, not PEACEFUL NATIONS right??

Please, wake up. Late GANI FAWEHINMI was a Muslim but STOOD FOR CHRISTIANS, most and during the RUTHLESS MILITARY DAYS!

Was Gani, arrogant too, for being a Muslim?

Eyin kolomental

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yaya Tongo Resigns From The APC (Pictures) / Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) / Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.