Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) (27157 Views)

Why Did Atiku Fail To Get Bloc Votes From The North? / FACT CHECK: Did Atiku Hire US Lobbyists To Get Him Recognised As President? / Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by AnonPoet: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEKSqeKF7Ks

Being a public officer stops you from doing business.This is enshrined in the 1999 constitution. You can only farm in addition to your work as a public officer. When we all close our eyes to ethics and no one talks, this is the kind of things we see and the leaders we get.
https://twitter.com/bicikay/status/1550882194037653504?t=Zng0C4eNRgLh1tvmAdHGLg&s=19

This guy atiku has lu le o! As a public officer u can't do any other bisness apart from farming! Any other bisness is illegal! Infact the icpc will come for u! So if he becomes d president this is what he will be encouraging? Allah kia e!!! Kai!!!
https://twitter.com/marythesa/status/1550803878089834497?t=Zng0C4eNRgLh1tvmAdHGLg&s=19

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by God1000(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Atiku is another disaster waiting to happen if elected.

I will never advise anybody to vote for him, he cannot give us the new Nigeria we're clamouring for.

179 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by successmatters(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Atiku is a serial law breaker, also a very corrupt person that should be elected as a president, in a prison.

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by SmartPolician: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
In my opinion, that section of the Nigerian law is not realistic. Therefore, it should be amended or expunged.

With the cost of living getting worse, nobody can conveniently survive on just one government job.

Everyone deserves a second stream of income, as far as the government job is not negatively affected.

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Dannyfan(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Explain better
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by swaggerjack: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
What about Tinubu that broke the Public Procurement Act when he gave his personal company 10% tax commission and hid it through fronts. And then wrote it into state law, so he collects 10% tax commission from Lagos state for infinity.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by knowhowk: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
successmatters:
Atiku is a serial law breaker, also a very corrupt person that should be elected as a president, in a prison.

Bring up your Evidence or remain silence forever.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Wisv: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nigeria need peter obi.....

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by knowhowk: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
swaggerjack:
What about Tinubu that broke the Public Procurement Act when he gave his personal company 10% tax commission and hid it through fronts.
I wonder ooo

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by naijapips04: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
This all happened before the 1999 constitution.

Atiku didn't start civil service work in 1999.

All these Tinubu dunce mustn't be this idiot FFS.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEKSqeKF7Ks

https://twitter.com/bicikay/status/1550882194037653504?t=Zng0C4eNRgLh1tvmAdHGLg&s=19

https://twitter.com/marythesa/status/1550803878089834497?t=Zng0C4eNRgLh1tvmAdHGLg&s=19

Op. You are dull

Pls what's d level of your education?

Was Atiku a civil servant after 1999 or before?

He was a custom officer in the 60s to late 80s, so how does 1999 constitution apply to him?

Tinubu urchins are hopeless. I blame the moderator who didn't vett this topic before pusing it to the front page
When I hear dumb comments from Nigerians like this, I just confirm that nothing good can come out of the country

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by successmatters(m): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wisv:
Nigeria need peter obi.....

More than Peter Obi needs Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by RexTramadol1: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Well, since critical thinking is not common, I expect such thing

Man was talking about a time constitution was suspended due to military rule and you’re talking 1999.

The law quoted in the PSR has been violated by a almost all civil servants in the country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Titilayo4life: 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
The secret of your success is in what you do and the secret of your happiness is in what you like.

Most of these politicians are not committed to walk the work, they just want to be at the helm of the affairs while the concess the job out to their cronies and this was how we got some powerful cabals controlling the government and government doesn't work like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-38GQAiultI
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fuxking hell

That man slick asf
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by SoftP(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
This Man keeps reminding me of the movie, desperate billionaire & political prostitute

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yes. There are many civil servants still doing it till today.

His public confession will bring up the issue once again for relevant authorities to do something about it.

Out of the 61k civil servants in FG , I will be surprised if 50% of them are not in it.

Only farming is allowed as another business you can do as a civil servant but not even on largescale commercial farming but some civil servant won't do agric , won't even scale up on Agriculture but face an entirely different line of business taking them into serious corruption like the disgraced AGF Idris whose trial commenced yesterday.
Check my signature to download for free, read and share with your friends and family "1000+ Practical Business Ideas & Directory of Money Sources". Cheers.

176 Likes

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by valentinenkem: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
One source can't work so therefore diversify brother into other sources
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Every Nigerian politician breaks it.

Even same Peter Obi built loot pipelines to Panama as a sitting Governor of Anambra state.

So judging Atiku or any other person is baseless. It’s not hidden that they use their very own companies to loot their jurisdictions.

Even Peter Obi used a company in daughters name to loot Anambra state treasury.

And Tinubu also used Alpha Beta to loot Lagos.

It’s a standard for politicians.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by money121(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by jumper524(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
In my opinion, that section of the Nigerian law is not realistic. Therefore, it should be amended or expunged.

With the cost of living getting worse, nobody can conveniently survive on just one government job. Everyone deserves a second stream of income, as far as the government job is not negatively affected.
I wish more people can be constructive in reasoning like you.
See the comments made up, all for comment sake. Zero wisdom from the youths. I honestly miss what this forum was all about years back. The kind of knowledge gathered here in the past would make people respect your opinion when you conversate. Now see the rubbish people are posting above you.

11 Likes

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by ecolime(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
successmatters:
Tinubu urchins no get sense I swear.

I don't famz Atiku but una campaign strategy is really lame.

All you do is talk nonsense about your opponents since you have nothing you can use to promote your Mini-god.

Stop spamming Nairaland with childish threads and commemts. We need issues based campaigns biko.

Let Tinubu grant his 1 hour interview then we pick it from there.

Fools

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Gkemz: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu media urchins desperately trying to run down other opponents.
Why is Tinubu so desperate. If he cannot get it he fakes it. Fake news, fake bishops, fake results, fake name, all in desperation to rule.

4 Likes

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
If the World Health Organisation wants to know the number of mentally insane people in Nigeria, they need not carry out any research. They should just count the number of agbado and cassava miscreants that will thumbprint for Tilumpoo on election day.

Affliction has been rejected. Sane Nigerian youths have rejected Tilumpoo the drug criminal. Only bastard hungry urchins still support the idiot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by kazyhm(m): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Atiku lies in that interview were so empty that it will be a waste time trying to verify and validate it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Throwback: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
To have become a billionaire from Customs work, then Atiku must have broken ALL the rules.

176 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by kenedyx: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tell us something else.

Like how this thieving civil servant's loot will be more than that of Abacha when finally recovered.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by shyna501: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
When will Tinubu ever grant any interview sef?
I want to check something.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by taiwolomo1: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Nigerians, let's learn to follow man that knows the road. Enough of Muslims taking us for granted. Tinubu has dared us by choosing a Muslim deputy, let's speak through our votes. Our fathers in the faith have spoken, Oyedepo, Johnson Suleiman, Enenche etc and CAN generally. The battle line has been drawn. If the over 28 million Christians in the North can cooperate with all the Christians in the South and pull our weights behind Peter Obi, then we are sure of winning. It is simple but requires dedications and focus. I AM OBIDIENT.
sense far from thou

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Atiku and Obi.
Same of the same.
The more things change, the more they remain the same.

12 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole / Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Ali Modu-sheriff (Photos) / Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.