Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House (61524 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW / Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics / Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by KAHBOOM: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2019
Ur pride caused ur down fall.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2019
Look at the igbos on the FrontPage dancing naked in the market square because of a reality show. cheesy

They can't hide their hatred. The whole world sees who the 'tribal warlords' are.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by kheny12(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2019
Bloggers should also tell us when he will be knacking his girlfriend.Everything na news now.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by cmikel: 8:23am On Oct 08, 2019
Political thugs looking upandan for BBN Naija Ballot box to snatch and rig

But they were disappointed the true vote of the people counted

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2019
Abfinest007:
nonsense show . what will d grandson of awolowo going to bbn to do ]they has d money n fame .

Hmmmmm,they HAS it truly.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by kashtanyi(m): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2019
https:///JCZUuwwpE66BfljFMEomti
Learn how to trade with crypto currency and forex as well....forex trading and crypto trading is far better than football prediction... If you follow my instructions.. If you don't have a job yet try this out for the main time....
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by Techsunny: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2019
Okeke je chalu agha kedu boot ya?lolzzz.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by AmuDimpka: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2019
etrouble:

You are right my guy.

There is no money .. dude wants money
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by southpaw86: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

To think this dude once lost his mind when drunk Diane was allowed to go to bed with her makeup on.

He used unprintable words to express how much he hated ladies who used makeup and how a true beautiful African woman was best without makeup.

Guess whose mom's face looks like a Saclux paint warehouse?

We are all hypocrites.
He is not his Mum...no matter how much he hates makeup he cant stop his mum from wearing it if she likes it

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by Victorvaldes: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2019
Welcome back home bro
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by mercyviv(f): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2019
Well, he went into the BBN house and didn't put the family name to disrepute. He deserves the accolade and the warm welcome. grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by Lordjb: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2019
Okay
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by RexTramadol1: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2019
Donexy16:
My second best house mate after Mike

Even me
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by lollybizzu(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

To think this dude once lost his mind when drunk Diane was allowed to go to bed with her makeup on.

He used unprintable words to express how much he hated ladies who used makeup and how a true beautiful African woman was best without makeup.

Guess whose mom's face looks like a Saclux paint warehouse?

We are all hypocrites.

Young man that was his own personal opinion.
That does not make him an hypocrite.
Or do you expect him to force his opinion on his mother?

He said what he does not like as a person.
His mother has her life so does he.

Live and let live.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by Kapilta(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:
With all of awolowo's wealth,they couldn't even sponsor him to win....

And he was even comparing his grandfather to Tacha not even himself.....quite shameful

Maybe he was talking to Housemates who doesn't know the history of his grandfather and how same grandfather met his Waterloo with the help of ogwu oke....
the grandfather met his waterloo at 78. How about your 3 million fore fathers, at what age did they meet their own waterloo? Reaping the fruit of hatred, bittternes and betrayal sown by azikiwe. Make ogunlade kill you there.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by PureFace1(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2019
Seyi really tried in BB Naija and I am sure he will do very well In life

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by DelilahMakinde(f): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Grandson... what is his dad's name
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by Itzteewhy(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2019
Thank God, this news have increase our GDP, it has even create more employment!!!
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by KingOdart(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2019
Seyi will always be a Winner

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by spencekat(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2019
southpaw86:
He is not his Mum...no matter how much he hates makeup he cant stop his mum from wearing it if she likes it
He has no say over it.Dont mind NwaAmaikpe.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by Teeklef(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2019
Kapilta:
the grandfather met his waterloo at 78. How about your 3 million fore fathers, at what age did they meet their own waterloo? Reaping the fruit of hatred, bittternes and betrayal sown by azikiwe. Make ogunlade kill you there.
Aseeeeeeeee wa!!!! Amin loruko jesu!!!! Amen in Jesus name.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2019
donstan18:
Bloggers have started.

Don't forget to inform us whenever he's about to use the toilet.
grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by GMbuharii: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2019
Otapiapia desquared
grin

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by capitalzero: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2019
Donexy16:
My second best house mate after Mike

If we appreciate virtue,you are very correct

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by Subonbon(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2019
NORSYK:
I am very glad this Tribalist didn't win the bbnaija.
thank you my brother..... Thats what's up!!!
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by 66Angel(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2019
Abfinest007:
nonsense show . what will d grandson of awolowo going to bbn to do.they has d money n fame .
should the young man not make more money for his family? Should he continue to leave in his grandparents glory forever? Chill please !!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by jaxxy(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2019
Seyi is a great guy and an intelligent leader.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by Lamanii22(f): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2019
Awwwwn ... Seyii.. My mom's favourite housemate..
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by naijadrivablog: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2019
youngbang:
sad
I still don’t know why did this dude need the money.
Money no de belle full.
BTW, I have been seen Seyi on adverts for Dettol, MTN, etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia / Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.