Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House (61536 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW / Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics / Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by notoriousbabe: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Look at the 3rd picture, after 99 days in BB Naija Seyi no sabi the road to their house again, na him neighbour they show am the road to their compound
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by notoriousbabe: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2019
Abfinest007:
nonsense show . what will d grandson of awolowo going to bbn to do.they has d money n fame .
Na true, they has the money and fame, but they doesn't has the grammar grin grin
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by Bawofss(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2019
detol soup advert crooner
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by JamesBond008(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2019
God bless you my brother...

You've made my night.

[qquote author=donstan18 post=82935424]Bloggers have started.

Don't forget to inform us whenever he's about to use the toilet. [/quote]
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by Enuoyan: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2019
kestolove95:
My crush

What a life!!!

I am crushing on you
You are crushing on him
He is crushing on someone else, and
Some one else is crushing on me

Nothing is more complicated than life itself
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by Honor10: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2019
NORSYK:
I am very glad this Tribalist didn't win the bbnaija.

This hate will consume u, he is the best winner in dz BBnaija. He is addressing the UN general assembly in New York soon. U can choke with that ur hate.

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by RemiOAjayi: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
UncleGist:
Grandson son of Obafemi Awolowo, Seyi who was among the top 5 BBNaija, finally reunites with his Mum after leaving the Big Brother Naija house. Gistmore reports

In the video shows how the mum and son shares passionate hug as she praises Seyi for a job well done during his stay in the big brother house till 99 days.

Watch Video here
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3VHGx3DoAA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/seyi-awolowo-reunite-with-his-mum-after-leaving-big-brother-naija-house

If not for Seyi, I will never come close to BBNJ ...weldone man I'm proud of you

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by raphy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
somone came in here And call someone mum face a saclux paint .
why don't he just show the world his wife.
I don't mention anyone o.
make I just comw and be going.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by saucemanny(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Abfinest007:
nonsense show . what will d grandson of awolowo going to bbn to do.they has d money n fame .

Okay
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by Emin25: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Spoiled Family........ Allowing a child to mess up
Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by JJArthur: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
and so...

Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by Godfullsam(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stevecovey:
Look at the igbos on the FrontPage dancing naked in the market square because of a reality show. cheesy

They can't hide their hatred. The whole world sees who the 'tribal warlords' are.

You dey mind dem undecided

Tribalism runs in their veins, they cant just do without bringing sentiment into virtually everything.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by seunfape(m): 5:17am On Oct 10, 2019
Abfinest007:
they has the money ......grammatical error from error man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals / Portable Drives A Fan Who Broke The Glass Of His Car To Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.