Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, (29427 Views)

Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by Comedian2019: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2019
Hustle turn sour grin grin

Naija don dey turn to Banana Republic.
Gone are the days when uniform was highly respected, when uniformed men were upright and committed.
Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by powerdiode(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2019
As much I dont stand for violence, but I must say that the excessiveness of lastma this days is unbecoming of them in Lagos roads! I experienced them last week. I ask what my offence was, the guy said disobedient to the officer. When I just parked to drop a colleage at a bustop the the lastman guy just ran with this metal to my tire. I was seriously disappoint at the action and the modus of operation of this people. I think the government need to look into this and fast. The are quickly becoming a menace and creating so much havoc than prevent it.

1 Like

Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by nwakibie3(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2019
Harlem2:
You can't do shiit in Lagos and run away
Traffic will hold you
grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by ebab(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2019
It seems this lastma people never hold you before... they have not accused you that you broke the law when you actually didnt... they do a lot of illegal shits .. if you know you know

superlanny:
Some will blame the lastma official, but am blaming the keke driver, the rate at which this drivers break road laws in lagos is alarming, no regard for traffic lights, expressway and zebra crossing, you will even see keke dragging right of way with dangote trailer. Let lastma do their job. The other day a keke driver took his keke to Lekki and was crushed by a trailer, who are we deceiving.

1 Like

Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by PrinceGallant: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2019
This is what they called comradeship. An injury to one is an injury to all.

But sometimes people help their colleague who is guilty of a crime, and that is why we are in this mess in this country.

God, unto You we cry, direct our noble cause, Guide our leaders right and help our youth to know the truth
Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by emiika: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2019
Harlem2:
Traffic will hold you
grin grin

one of the many reasons robbers no dey attack banks for lagos...
Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by VaselineCrew: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2019
So what if the Keke guy was wrong?

If I become Governor, I’ll take Law and Order very seriously.

Then again, the Lasma official may be at fault too.

All in all, Nigeria needs Law and Order ASAP. There is too much chaos once you step out of your house:

Okada riders using one way.
People not obeying traffic lights.
People turning 3 lane roads to 6 lanes.
People walking on the roads at will.
People not staying in one lane on roads with proper lane markings.

Pay these police and lasma guys a minimum wage of 150k per month, to boost their moral and reduce corruption.

Police need to run monthly or quarterly pull over drills.

Get rid of police cars parked aimlessly at junctions and turn them from stationary vehicles to PATROL vehicles.

Get rid of random police checkpoints which serve absolutely no purpose.

Sigh, my Nigeria, we can have Law and Order. We can set an example for the BLACK RACE if we support new and great leaders, not the ones we mostly have now.
Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by eluquenson(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2019
Walahi, wahala full Lagos oh..

Cos of daily bread , you fight your fellow man.

2 Likes

Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by West2019(m): 11:42am On Oct 08, 2019
This Olu has nothing to offer Lag Dan creating stupid trafit laws here and there. More money for police, Lastma, and many more
Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by bfire(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2019
superlanny:
Some will blame the lastma official, but am blaming the keke driver, the rate at which this drivers break road laws in lagos is alarming, no regard for traffic lights, expressway and zebra crossing, you will even see keke dragging right of way with dangote trailer. Let lastma do their job. The other day a keke driver took his keke to Lekki and was crushed by a trailer, who are we deceiving.

It's not the job of Lastma to arrest traffic offender.
They're simply to control and direct traffic.

There's no law backing these action of arrests. They've costs Lagos a lot of money when found guilty by the court.

The reason Ambode put a leach on them that time.

I hope the present governor is not docile as everywhere is now messed up; from the roads to traffic menace.

It was not as bad as this last time around
Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by Taciturn1: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
Harlem2:
Traffic will hold you
grin grin
That's so true.
Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by goaldynman(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Only if they could challenge their oppressors like the "Owo mi da" touts and other government officials who extort them.

LASMA is also their oppressor!!
Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by etrange: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Only if they could challenge their oppressors like the "Owo mi da" touts and other government officials who extort them.

Have you challenged your oppressors?
Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by saucemanny(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
starbright4real:
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108

Where is your location?? Can u ride maruwa??
Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by supercase1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Victory2222:
do me i do u
Man no go vex
Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by tiswell(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
EXOUSIAng:
This LASTMA slippers don cut today
I can't fit laugh angry grin
Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by GoodFaith: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
supercase1:

Man no go vex

Your dumb little disregardful ass lock me out
I guess your parent are the undergraduate you are talking about
at
FSARS Shaved My Head At Gunpoint – Efosa Osayande, AAU Undergraduate (Photo) - Education
GOAT
Re: Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, by Ezeudo7: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
This Lastma officials are worse than thieves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Defrauds Businessman, Used It To Hold Society Wedding For His Wife (pic) / Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos / This Girl Is Missing In Bariga (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.