Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Remi (super Gene) : Rise Of Oddumans - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Remi (super Gene) : Rise Of Oddumans (1129 Views)

Remi: The Greater War / The Rise And Rise Of Award Winning Writer, Esther Itohan Obasuyi (Pics) / Remi Ireti Davies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi (super Gene) : Rise Of Oddumans by Devilpen(m): 1:39am On Oct 08, 2019
SUPER GENE (THE RISE OF ODDUMANS)
Written by: Olusegun Ayomide Shedrach
© PIU, 2019
Introduction
The Leviathan Society has now fully come out of hiding, overthrowing every force standing against them, Recruiting every soul willing to follow their blind cause. Look around, corruption, death, disappointment, among others, immorality, even the crime records are filled up, we now live in a world with a wrong cause and a failed mentality.

The work is not to the strongest, and the race not to the fastest, opportunity happens to them all - Devilpen.

Chapter One
Remi fixed his gaze on the side mirror of the car, watching as drop of water trickled down the glass, Emeka paying full concentration to the driving, the heavy downpour of rain, made their journey more difficult, Amina sitting between Joachim and Ewatomi.
Amina sniffed and wept silently, trying as hard as possible to control the tears that already wield up in her eyes.
"Amina, the tears won't bring him back" Remi said and sighed, also in a bad mood
Remi looked back and his eyes caught Ewatomi looking directly at him, he blinked his eyes and looked away
"We all know who we are up against" Remi said and sat well.
"They won't give up" Emeka said and halted the car few meters before the people dressed in entirely dark cloth, with a "L" inscription on the center of their cloths.
The glass wiper was the only thing that made a screeching sound, as everyone sat in the car, while the people on the road stood still in the rain.
"Leviathans" Joachim groaned and leaned forward to have a better view.
"Should I call backup?" Joachim asked and instantly brought out his phone
"No, they are just five, we should be able to take care of them" Emeka replied and removed a sword from under the seat.
Emeka alighted the car first and slashed his sword in the air, he stucked out his tongue allowing the rain drop on his face to trickle down on it. Remi opened the door and also alighted, folding up the sleeves of his shirt.
Joachim and others also alighted, Amina didn't waste time in turning the water around her body into ice, while Ewatomi walked forward and tore the edge of her gown to allow her move freely.
"For Incubus" Remi said in a low tone
"For Incubus" the others replied and dashed forward at their opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Remi (super Gene) : Rise Of Oddumans by izibili44: 5:06am On Oct 08, 2019
Nice book.
Re: Remi (super Gene) : Rise Of Oddumans by skubido(m): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2019
Following
Re: Remi (super Gene) : Rise Of Oddumans by Devilpen(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Remi slammed his body against the Leviathan in the middle, the impact sending both of them in opposite direction. He crashed on the bonnet of the car, thrasing the entire metal.
"Are you okay? " Amina asked and formed an ice sword on her hands.
"I don't know" Remi replied and elevated into the air.
Emeka rolled on the ground and gave the leviathan a back kick on the knee joint, making it loss balance. He roared and gave him a knee kick on the chest, making the leviathan fall hard to the ground.
Ewatomi elevated into the air and flew down and grabbed a leviathan by the neck, She suddenly felt weak and fell hard to the ground,instantly her face began to go pale.
The leviathan walked closer to Ewatomi and raised his hand up, and transformed it into a sharp blade.
Joachim dashed forward, faster than the speed of light, he dashed towards Ewatomi and pulled her away from the incoming strike, and instantly launced an upper cut on the jaw of the Leviathan.
Remi held the leviathan by th neck and shot out lasers from his eyes, boring deep holes into the forehead of the leviathan
Emeka groaned and slit the throat of his opponent and kicked the body to the ground. Amina got a heavy hit on her stomach and rolled hard on the floor, she angrily shot ice dart at the approaching leviathan.
The leviathan groaned as the ice pierced his chest, he growled and increased its pace.
Joachim cracked up lightning from his body and dashed towards the leviathan and hit his head hard with his thundered palm, instantly frying the brains.
Remi's fist suddenly bursted out from the chest of the leviathan and smaked his body on the floor
"Are you okay? " He asked Amina and helped her to her feet.
"Yes"
Joachim pulled Ewatomi up and walked towards Remi.
"Is that Leviathan's new recruits, he should train them well" Emeka said and cleaned the blood on his sword.
"I don't think so, Leviathan won't being mediocre to us, unless he is up to something " Remi replied and walked up to the car
"They're up to something, something bugged than us

Chapter Two

1 Like

Re: Remi (super Gene) : Rise Of Oddumans by sunkoye: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
nice one.
Re: Remi (super Gene) : Rise Of Oddumans by tunjilee003: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
[i][/i][color=#000000][/color] another one from The devil himself
Re: Remi (super Gene) : Rise Of Oddumans by Devilpen(m): 12:08am On Oct 10, 2019
Chapter Two
Emeka wiped sweat off his face as he dropped a box to the ground beside many others, he gave a slight cough and strecthed his back.
"Why do we always have to carry the boxes? " A young boy asked and dropped a box to the ground, setting it neatly with others.
"That's us, I supply the cash, you make the gadgets, and only us know how costly and fragile there are" Emeka replied the boy and patted him on his shoulder.
Remi walked in on them and tapped a nearby box drawing their attention
"What's all these boxes "
"Well, we can't fold out arms and let those with super powers take the glory " Divine replied and folded his arm
"I see, low budget batman " Remi replied and laughed "We might have found something "
A man dressed in lab coat came out of a theater room having two test tubes in both hands, he took th right turn and opened the food before him.
"Here, get words to Overseer, tell her I might have come up with a solution" the man said to the ladyseated on the chair bfore him.
"Alright, make sure you're on track "
Remi and Emeka stood beside Matthew who sluggishly tapped the buttons on the keyboard of his laptop.
"Matthew, this is taking forever " Emeka said impatiently
"Chill bro, this isn't my field " Matthew replied and finally tapped the enter button, displaying three folders on the screen of his laptop.
"So, I began taking dark courses and on the long run, I somehow acessed Levi's Company document, I felt strong ties between that name and leviathan, turns out I'm right" Matthew said and clicked on the first folder.

Suddenly the folders deleted one after the other, leaving Matthew clueless on what next to do, he slowly turned around and met the curious face ofboth Remi and Emeka
"Its strange and I'm new to this, however, it talked about something called the Super gene, said it is capable of changing ones DNA, completely altering it and giving them abilities " Matthew said and studied their reaction
"Super Gene? " Emeka said and sighed.
"The reason why Leviathan is so keen on this is a mystery to me, right from time" Remi said ad leaned on the table.
"Let them do their thing, we are always here" Matthew said and shut down his laptop.
Remi's golden cape flowed freely behind him, his white costume perfectly matching, his eyes glowed red,a means of keeping his identity. He landed among huge crowd of reporters standing at the entrance of the City Court.
"Prime, is I true about the news going round, being in ties with a secret society, wanting to over throw the government? "
"Prime, how true is the allegation of........ "
Prime walked forward ignoring the series of questions thrown at him, entering into the court, he was ushered to the witness stand and immediately hearing commenced.
"Thank you for honoring this call, this shows how civilized we are becoming "
The judge said and write on a document before him.
Re: Remi (super Gene) : Rise Of Oddumans by Devilpen(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2019
"It has been alleged against you, Prime, to have seen yourself as a god, the lives of two hundred souls which were lost due to the inability to control threat lies on you. By the power infested in me, the court hereby rules out further involvement in supernatural matters and from henceforth sees you as a threat any further involvement you'll tag yourself a terrorist "
Prime's body began to bring out sparks, and immediately the atmosphere changed, the cloud changed form.
"Prime" Godhand's voice said behind him. "We will do as the lordship pleases, we will stop immediately interference " Godhand said and held Prime on the shoulder.

Remi sat quietly in Divine's mechanical workshop watching him as he welded metals together, he sighed and unmuted the television on seeing Prime on it.
"They will never appreciate, I'll wait carefully till Leviathan bites them in the bottom" Remi said and smirked
"You should be at work " Divine said and adjusted the goggles on his face.
"I'll break their bones, Emeka will handle it" Remi replied and came down from the top of the car he sat on.
"No matted what happens, no one should interfere in human affairs "
"You're human"
"No I'm a demigod" Remi replied and walked out angrily.
Underneath Levi group of company, lies another world entirely, another company, another doing.
Huge tubes filled up with green water and unconscious human being filled the entire space, about five hundred of them. Men dressed in white lab coat constantly moving from one tube to another pressing some buttons by the side, allowing it to give out thick steams.
A hologram suddenly popped up in mid air, showing the image of a huge man, completely dressed in black overll, covering his entire face.
"My Lord " a girl said holding tight to a baseball bat on her left hand.
"Tell me Tundra"
"Professor had a break through on our subject and we succeeded in legally shutting down Prime and his minions"Tundra said and smiled as the right part of her face turned white
"That's good news so far, begin distribution as soon as possible, we can't wait for Super Gene to come forth " the hologram said and disappeared.
Traveller peeped from hiding and saw Tundra walking off, he held tight to his staff and opened a portal beneath himself.

Chapter Three
Re: Remi (super Gene) : Rise Of Oddumans by Devilpen(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Chapter Three
Base
Daniel came out from a portal and raised his hand up, as Divine pointed a gun at him, and clicked it.
"Hey" Divine said and shot the gun at him.
Daniel quickly opened a portal before him, allowing the bullet to go in, he ran into the portal and came out behind Divine and held him tight by the neck.
"I'm looking for Remi" Daniel said, clutching Divine's throat tightly.
Divine grunted and suddenly, a metal flew from nowhere and hit Daniel hard on the arm, denying him grip on Divine.
The metal flew in mid air before Divine and seperated, joining to his arm and legs and transformed into cyber arms.
"When did he start recruiting mad men to his team? " Daniel said annoyingly
Divine's hand transformed into huge gun with wide barrel, as huge as a human head, and from it hot flames began coming out from it.
"Daniel " Remi's voice came from the entrance.
"Dude, when did you add madmen to the team" Daniel asked and summoned out his staff.
"And where have you been? "
Daniel smiled and hit the butt of his staff on the floor.
"If I don't stop time travelers, your present will be messed up, I came to warn you about Leviathan, he is planning something big, and I saw it today" Daniel said and shakes Remi.
"Nothing good comes from that name" Divine replied.
"That's Dynamo " Remi said and walked out.
"See, its something called the Super Gene, has ability to alter ones DNA and give them abilities, somehow Leviathan has matched his blood up with it" Daniel said and looked straight and Remi.
"Super Gene, the government has banned us from doing anything or else we would be seen as terrorist and they'll come after us" Remi said quietly.
Daniel scratched his head and opened a portal before them.
"Then we will do it on a low key, we don't know what Leviathan stands to gain from this " Daniel said and took a test tube on the table inside the portal.
"Super Gene" Daniel said and gave Remi the tube "See you soon" He said and vanished.
Re: Remi (super Gene) : Rise Of Oddumans by Devilpen(m): 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Tundra walked about the lab, looking round at huge tubes both sides, She sighed still looking at the vast tube before her.
"Inject all of the with the Super Gene" She said and turned around to look at the Professor and saw Prime standing before her.
"Prime" She said and swinged her baseball bat at him.
On impact the bat shattered to pieces, She giggled and took few steps backward.
"This thing is bigger than you, let it be, it's a simple order" Tundra said and mirage formed on her hands.

Godhand held Professor by the shirt and pushed him down on the chair.
"Where is the super gene syndrome? " God hand asked and folded his glowing fist
"You'll kill me first " Professor replied and punched a button on the table beside him.
The loud blaring alarm that came next, diverted Godhand's attention and quickly Professor gave him a headbutt and dashed out of the room, with a tablet with him. He ran into the lab and tapped the screen of the tablet.
"Initialization completes in 5 seconds, 1.." an automated voice said and on every tube in the room a thick slimy liquid from above poured into it.
"That's the future Prime, you can't stop it" Tundra said and gave Prime a heavy punch on the stomach sending him crashing against a tube. The tube crashed spilling the human and water in it to the ground.
Godhand rushed out and sighted Tundra running off, he leaped down the up Floor and hit hard against her.
Prime felt a strong hand hold his leg, looking back, he saw the man from the broken tube, holding him tightly and having yellow glowing eyes. The man raised him up and smacked him against the ground.
Prime grunted and gave him a punch in the jaw, which only made him stagger back with just a step. Prime flew back hoping the man was lacking that, suddenly he felt a hit, which sent him to the ground beside Godhand.
"That's just two Oddumans, imaging all three thousand" Tundra said and laughed wickedly.
A portal opened beneath Prime and Godhand, and pulled them in.
"Nothing feels like success" Tundra said and laughed more harder

Chapter Four
Re: Remi (super Gene) : Rise Of Oddumans by Bobosneh: 3:31am On Oct 14, 2019
The end has finally end let's everybody brace up for the impact

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Ghost / Is The Need For Books Becoming Extinct? / Orikinla Please Get In Touch With Me On Pojieson@hotmail.com Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.