Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again (26797 Views)

President Ali Bongo Explains Why There Are No Term Limits In Gabon's Presidency / Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise / Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again by frozen70g(f): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Funny as it seems, they will vote for him
Re: Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Sorry, but I am going to tell you to grow up.

The truth is, if you want a Southern president in Nigeria...all that is needed is a unified Southern front, plus the middle belt.

But instead, you Yorubas and Igbos abuse and insult each other all day long, the middle belt and delta are off doing their things, leaving the Nawth to swoop in and pick the prize.

And the annoying thing is that Buhari is not even the favoured candidate of the Northern Mafia. Why he is there is because he spent 1996-2007 building his brand...and also took part and lost three elections....gaining expreience before he won in 2015...and no, he was not rigged in (PDP messed up in many ways).

And no, I don't want Buhari in power, nor do I want any past leader in power. But at the same time, it annoys me that the South is not prepared to get its act together. We were divided in 2015, and again in 2019.

You guys should stop grumbling about the North, get your act together, and for the good of this country, get us a good, technocrat Southern candidate. In 2023. So that we can fix the mess left behind by PDP and APC over the years.

And get over GEJ losing. GEJ's incompetence is why we are now burdened with Bubu incompetence.
I don't need south east president....its an illusion...Nigeria is not designed for a south east presudent... More than half population of Nigeria is northern...with high rate of illiteracy, Obedience to the caliphate, religious fanatics No way they will vote someone who can't add Anything to Islam and the caliphate... The south east politicians seeking presidency knows the truth but keep deceiving our people about the possibility of Igbo presidency so they can remain in power...the least an Igbo man can get is vice presidency and he will be discharged immediately after election with EFCC AND DSS...

SO I DON'T CARE ABOUT IGBO PRESIDENCY

ALL I CARE IS BIAFRA...KEEP NIGERIA AND KEEP THE WHOLE PRESIDENCY
Re: Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again by Princesscutes1(f): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
I don't know why African have so much stupid and selfish leaders....who did we offend
Re: Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
I see some dudes that said said baba now spewing rubbish here. Hypocrites!!
Re: Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again by Solsix(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nna our own beta, imagine campaigning for 2023 election now with this poor state of health. it is finished completely
Re: Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again by notoriousbabe: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Greedy and useless african leader
Re: Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again by BOBAN2710: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
donprinyo:
Buhari go still do same.
your life neva complete wtout mention BUHARI in day.
SADIST
Re: Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again by goshen26: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Whonis beta Between him and Nigeria Amb to the US?
Re: Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again by ZAMANI123(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
The guy man don win already... Is it nt Africa again?
Re: Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again by donprinyo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
BOBAN2710:
your life neva complete wtout mention BUHARI in day.
SADIST
De guy is just an equivalent to failure, incompetence and hypocrisy.
Re: Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again by brownbib(m): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Some nation's in Africa are really suffering from leaders that has outlived their usefulness. Naija dey learn.
Re: Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again by sammchuck1: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
African countries and buhari-like presidents
Re: Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again by bidex(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
rainmoredays:
remove the 'O' and you will get a reply

typographical error

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel / Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son / Tweede Nuwe Jaar: South African Tradition Called 'The Second New Year' (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.