Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,082 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! (4787 Views)

Important!! Don't Buy The Airtel Smartbox Router Or Mifi / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Is The TECNO Phantom 8 Too Expensive For 128,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by oscarfranky: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2019
The TECNO Spark 4 which was recently announced seems to be an affordable device from the brand. But, are there reasons you get this smartphone especially considering the fact that is feels like an old wine in a new bottle. Here's my take on the device below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnSvrHwg-GQ

Here are photos from the video

1 Share

Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by immortalcrown(m): 7:08am On Oct 08, 2019
Oga, d kain people wey dey buy dat kain phone no send you.
Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by yungsmart(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2019
OP you've said it all. It is an old wine in a.new bottle
Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by sirgeesnow3387(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2019
Well, I have gotten the phone since 3days now and what I just noticed is that the front camera isn't like that of the Spark 3... But believe me, I'm really enjoying the 2GB ram and my superb 4GLTE network..... You need to buy and see for yourself
Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2019
I am considering buying this phone anytime soon. Op pls educate me. Is spark 3 better than it??

2 Likes

Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by oscarfranky: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2019
acesboy:
I am considering buying this phone anytime soon. Op pls educate me. Is spark 3 better than it??

It is quite better. You get 4G LTE, revamped design, better battery and larger display. Those should basically be the major changes right now.
Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by Gwandana: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
acesboy:
actually the spark is better in terms of the design
Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by SofttBae: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2019
As long as it's 4G enabled, I can consider buying it

1 Like

Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by SofttBae: 6:55am On Oct 09, 2019
acesboy:
the former can't be better than the later na

1 Like

Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by oscarfranky: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
SofttBae:
the former can't be better than the later na

Performance is almost same, but you have a better design, 4G and a better battery.
Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by saxby(f): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2019
oscarfranky:

It is quite better. You get 4G LTE, revamped design, better battery and larger display. Those should basically be the major changes right now.
Actually the design is cool
Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by sureinfo: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2019
I think most of the devices in the spark series a very good budget devices
Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by Chiemezueajuzie: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
sureinfo:
I think most of the devices in the spark series a very good budget devices
it's just their design I love most though
Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by Mohbola(f): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by Blastedholligan: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2019
sirgeesnow3387:
Well, I have gotten the phone since 3days now and what I just noticed is that the front camera isn't like that of the Spark 3... But believe me, I'm really enjoying the 2GB ram and my superb 4GLTE network..... You need to buy and see for yourself
interesting.. Hmmm..
Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by Blastedholligan: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2019
oscarfranky:

Performance is almost same, but you have a better design, 4G and a better battery.
exactly! Thats the upgrade
Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by fergieboy: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Tecno marketers weldone

Make una they bobo una sef
Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by Mohbola(f): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
Good
Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by ajericho(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
sirgeesnow3387:

can you play pes with the phone and come back to give us review?
Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by Henry2d: 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=ajericho post=83113936]

Join our pes active group � https:///Hz4PSskBTht3qVJzGAleQE
Re: DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! by SofttBae: 12:49am On Oct 18, 2019
oscarfranky:

you're correct

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile / MTN 5G Speed Test On My Phone / Samsung Sale!!!! Note 8 @85k & Note 9 Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.