Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 (6965 Views)

BUA Posts Unaudited H1 2020 Financial Results, Revenue Rises To ₦101.3 Billion / Dangote Cement Declares Close Period Ahead Of Q3'19 Unaudited Financial Results / UBA Board Meets To Approve Q3 2019 Unaudited Financial Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by MyVc: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2019
The Board of Directors of Union Bank Plc has announced a board meeting. This was disclosed in a statement sent to The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on Monday 7th October 2019 through the Company's Scribe Somuyiwa Sonubi.

Financial Metrics Nigeria reports that that the group's board meeting will hold on Monday 21st October 2019. One of the top agendas of the board meeting is the approval of the company's Unaudited Financial Statements for the period ended 30th September 2019.

In view of this, the group also declared a closed period. Financial Metrics Nigeria reports that the closed period is a post-listing requirement for companies listed on the exchange market to observe.

The closed period will enable the listed companies to complete and file their financial results to the Central Bank of Nigeria for approval. After the approval they will file the results to the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

The closed period simply means that the group's directors, shareholders, and employees will not be allowed to transact their shares. Also, potential investors and anyone with vital information about the trading of the Union Bank shares will be prohibited from transacting their shares on the exchange market.

Financial Metrics Nigeria reports that the closed period does not affect the day to day operations of the bank as the bank will be open. The closed period only affects the trading of Union Bank Plc shares on the Nigerian Stock Market.

The closed period commenced from Monday 7th October 2019 till 24 hours after the group's Q3 2019 results have been made public.

Financial Metrics Nigeria reports that Union Bank Plc shares price currently stands at N7. 

Source: https://financialmetricsnigeria.com/union-bank-enters-close-period-ahead-of-q3-unaudited-results/

2 Likes

Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by immortalcrown(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2019
Na dem headache.

1 Like

Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by nauto6: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2019
Good
Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by id4sho(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2019
a yam not understanding, lemme go and withdraw my 70 naira pere.
Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by PureGoldh(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2019
Ok....I wish them all the Best
Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by Digipro: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2019
Pin
Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by TheSmoothTalker(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2019
Union Bank na old man bank grin

Nairalanders, Please come through for me�

I need at least 2k likes on this IG post to get a paid internship that’ll help boost my career.
Please click the link below & like the post. It only takes a few seconds.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ToQApFJGe/?igshid=s58ykuq01u4k

Kindly Share
Love & light always ❤

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2019
this close door meeting is either to doctored the report to please them and make the public believe the bank is healthy or seek ways to remove gradually N1 or 50kobo from all customers of the bank.
and we have a financial regulator called CBN!

4 Likes

Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by dreu2fine(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2019
this union bank ughelli very fine struture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by dejolly(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2019
Good for dem!
Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2019
We will be patiently waiting for the outcome of this meeting.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by lollybizzu(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
this close door meeting is either to doctored the report to please them and make the public believe the bank is healthy or seek ways to remove gradually N1 or 50kobo from all customers of the bank.
and we have a financial regulator called CBN!

I don't think so. Although that can't be totally ruled out; reason - this is Nigeria.

They need to decide on way forward. That is one of the major duties of the board and some of those things you typed up there are very professionally unethical in corporate governance.

Your day is blessed.

1 Like

Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by UnknownT: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2019
Na so dem scam me to open one UnionKorrect savings account wey dem no dey debit wtax from. But na lie, nothing special about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Union bank ? I have no comment.
Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by oshe11: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2019
My Union Bank Account has been dormant for almost a Decade but them still dey send Me Birthday Messagesgrin

1 Like

Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by Revolva(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2019
TheSmoothTalker:
Union Bank na old man bank grin

Nairalanders, Please come through for me�

I need at least 2k likes on this IG post to get a paid internship that’ll help boost my career.
Please click the link below & like the post. It only takes a few seconds.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ToQApFJGe/?igshid=s58ykuq01u4k

Kindly Share
Love & light always ❤

Bro it's all bout ur cash I can give u 2k likes today today sharply from Nigerians via Influencing method real.likes

So DM me here lemme help u
Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by siromot(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2019
hope my account is safe with union ooo.. I just opened another 3 accounts for my correct daidai.. help me ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by ogorwyne(f): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2019
dreu2fine:
this union bank ughelli very fine struture
Immediately I saw the picture first thing I said was union Bank oveto, ughelli. Very nice structure. NYSC made me a union Bank customer by force.
Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by Chidexsco8448(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2019
l applied for loan from Union bnk. pls hw long does it stays before its been approved??

l hv been banking with dem since dis year and my account is very active with flows of Credits and Debits alerts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by Joystark(f): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2019
id4sho:
a yam not understanding, lemme go and withdraw my 70 naira pere.

Lol... c'mon!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by Brunosamel(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2019
I wonder why they are presenting the financial report without unqualified opinion of an auditor...
This type of thing is not right, it can be manipulated by the board for tax avoidance, fasle declaration profit...
Why are the regulatory bodies silent....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 by Pearlyakin(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
The only bank that calls grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! / Black Nylon Bags (small And Big) In Wholesale Price / How To Become A Distributor Of Chikki Noodles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.