Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho (17969 Views)

Barcelona Still Owe Messi £33 Million From Loyalty Bonusess Despite Departure / Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed / Liverpool Demanded $238m For Coutinho – Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by LEAFLET(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kkings11:
Check your facts before posting
Coutinho cost Barcelona 142million pounds and Liverpool have actually ‘received £105m up front for the sale of Coutinho, with the remaining £37million set to be paid in installments’ and Liverpool are actually owed very little by Barcelona at all.

that money is owed by Barcelona – to a third-party lender who helped finance the countinho deal

Thank God people like you still exists, gullible Nigerians believe anything

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by Ormbachohon(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
bluebay:

Smelling mouths, lick Tom Tom or shut the hell
Up
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by tragergeorge(m): 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
popp:
So all these while, Barca has been buying Players on credit.
and dem fans no wan allow gunners hear word cos of less DAT 50m gunenrs de owe for Pepe
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by Carlyboi(m): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
LEAFLET:

Thank God people like you still exists, gullible Nigerians believe anything
hahaha I doubted it too Liverpool wouldn’t have taken such chump change from them upfront considering the fact that countinho forced the move is just like saying city is still owing ATM after bout a year of moving or psg is still owing Barcelona about 60 percent of Neymar’s transfer fee ain’t happening no be every club go take 4-5yrs pay just 72m pounds transfer fee like my darling club Arsenal....na ijebu go kuku kee them kroenkes carry top pounds go buy zaha who is proven in the epl you talk say no o na installmental Pepe you want and his performances has been kuku installmental too grin
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by Christmasdon(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Meanwhile, i have 6draws in uk pool this weekend . all 0.8.0.6.6.9.2.8.9.7.7
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by anEye4anEye: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Who is going to pay that one? Coutinho has flopped already and only Barca cannot bare the loss. 110 Million Euro extra for buying a flop? NA GUN Liverpool go use collect the money from Barca
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by NinjaMetahuman: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Christmasdon:
Meanwhile, i have 6draws in uk pool this weekend .
all 0.8.0.6.6.9.2.8.9.7.7
use your life savings and sell your fathers house to play it and become a billionaire.

stop disturbing us here.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by Topmaike007(m): 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kkings11:
Check your facts before posting
Coutinho cost Barcelona 142million pounds and Liverpool have actually ‘received £105m up front for the sale of Coutinho, with the remaining £37million set to be paid in installments’ and Liverpool are actually owed very little by Barcelona at all.

that money is owed by Barcelona – to a third-party lender who helped finance the countinho deal
don't let sense kill you, the news is real and scatter all over sport Web

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by Topmaike007(m): 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
use your life savings and sell your fathers house to play it and become a billionaire.

stop disturbing us here.
see finishing cheesy
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bad market ( Coutinho)
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
That one na sara grin

Bayern go help us pay am.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by TGMISKY(m): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
obembet:
The financial figures detailed in Barcelona's 2018/19 annual report show that the LaLiga giants owe other clubs a total of 260.7m euros.

Barcelona still owe Liverpool just under 100 million euros from the 2018 signing of Philippe Coutinho, according to figures released by the LaLiga club.

Barça's 2018/19 annual report, issued by the LaLiga champions on Sunday, reveals that they owe other clubs a total of 260.7m euros, with Liverpool their chief creditor.

Liverpool still due 94.06m euros for Coutinho
In all, the Reds are still to receive 94.06m euros from the deal for Coutinho: 27.9m in payments due in the short-term, and 66.67m pending long-term.

After moving to Barça in a transfer worth 160m euros, the Brazilian failed to impress at the Camp Nou and this summer joined Bayern Munich on an initial year-long loan.

Among the other transfer fees yet to be fully paid up by the Catalans, they owe 30.3m to Bordeaux for Malcom, 10.93m to Bayern for Arturo Vidal, 31.4m to Valencia for Neto and 48.62m to Ajax for Frenkie de Jong.

Source: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/barcelona-still-owe-almost-100m-17043629.amp

No wonder the players aren't performing well. I guess the clubs are still swearing at Barca
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Barcelona is not the invincible giant team most people think they are. They just have streaks of goodluck over the years.

They have no good management and they are but a smokescreen, a pack of cards ready to scatter any time. undecided

You are very right. Little wonder they've not lost at the camp nou in over 40-something champions league games .
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Abfinest007:
debtors pay up ur debt
for only the people that have but still don't want to pay. Me I want but I never get.
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by beresponsible(m): 12:10am On Oct 09, 2019
Borrow borrow barca
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:41am On Oct 09, 2019
simiife:
I tot as much,liverpool played with do much anger dat day,ordinary 3-0 couldn't have been d reason,so dats y dey beat us anyhow, ok Barcelona shud pay dem dia money so dat we can replay d match.
LOL, finally a Barca fan who is willing to accept that 4-0 defeat and make a joke out of it too. Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:44am On Oct 09, 2019
Christmasdon:
Meanwhile, i have 6draws in uk pool this weekend . all 419...
So why don’t you play with your fake numbers and win the lottery yourself ... tongue

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by temitopealabi: 1:12am On Oct 09, 2019
take Control of your money. [url]Afriex.co[/url]
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by Mariangeles(f): 2:11am On Oct 09, 2019
So, their broke ass bought a player on credit ? grin
Wonders shall never cease...
It still baffles me is how Barcelona is not one of the richest clubs, despite all the hypes undecided
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by Mariangeles(f): 2:13am On Oct 09, 2019
Kalixx:
That one na sara grin

Bayern go help us pay am.
Awon oni gbese oshi grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by Mariangeles(f): 2:18am On Oct 09, 2019
MJBOLT:
Barça still owes me 5 million naira for spoiling my ticket at Anfield last season angry

Nonsense and Ronaldo
...and they'll keep owing you !

Nonsense and Messi
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by liverpudian9(m): 3:01am On Oct 09, 2019
Werey ni Bacer won shi jeh wa lowo awon onigbese j go help liverpool ensure prompt payment of the debt awon oniranu
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by simiife: 5:28am On Oct 09, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
LOL, finally a Barca fan who is willing to accept that 4-0 defeat and make a joke out of it too. Kudos!

Lol,wetin man go do na,d loss pain sha,i no go lie

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by fredoooooo: 5:28am On Oct 09, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Barcelona is not the invincible giant team most people think they are. They just have streaks of goodluck over the years.

They have no good management and they are but a smokescreen, a pack of cards ready to scatter any time. undecided

Goodluck ko Jonathan ni cheesy grin grin
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:42am On Oct 09, 2019
simiife:
Lol,wetin man go do na,d loss pain sha,i no go lie
It is ok - you guys have chopped trophies in the past like beans - allow some others teams to taste it too ... remain now for Arsenal ... year 2039 maybe

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by simiife: 5:54am On Oct 09, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
It is ok - you guys have chopped trophies in the past like beans - allow some others teams to taste it too ... remain now for Arsenal ... year 2039 maybe

Never,we will not take it,UCL or notin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by MoIbrahim: 6:30am On Oct 09, 2019
Gbese re!
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by Dredgemaster(m): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2019
obembet:

All this criminal. Una don start
. Dem stop before? If dem stop wetin dem go eat? School dem no go, work dem no learn, dem dey roam online looking for greedy people wey dem go collect their small change take do fineboi, lazy Nigerian youths!
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by Bulletproof: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Coutinho should go to Manchester united. He's needed thpere.

Aswear....they really need a creative midfielder. They are seriously wack....
Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by LuverBoi16(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2019
barcaa debtor is their 2nd name u bought a player dat didnt even perform much at d club u are even still owing na waah 4 una o u even de owe barca fans sef upon all the leagues u av been carrying coolbarcaa debtor is their 2nd name u bought a player dat didnt even perform much at d club u are even still owing na waah 4 una o u even de owe barca fans sef upon all the leagues u av been carrying

Re: Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho by Bahddo(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2019
Mariangeles:
So, their broke ass bought a player on credit ? grin
Wonders shall never cease...
It still baffles me is how Barcelona is not one of the richest clubs, despite all the hypes undecided
na your ignorance dey baffle you jare. Name the 5 richest clubs you know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Ek, Spotify Owner's Bid To Take Over Arsenal Is Now "Very Serious" / France Vs Peru: World Cup (1 - 0) On 21 June, 2018 / Immigration Officer Involved In Calabar Electrocution Tragedy Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.