Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Student Loan Available - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Loan Available (510 Views)

Nigerian Banks And It's Offer Of Student Loan For International Student / Have you Considered Getting A Student Loan For Your Study Abroad? / Robert F Smith Paid Off Student Loan debts For The Entire Graduating Set. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Loan Available by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2019
I have available cash of 1.5M and before my next harvesting begins I have no means to use cash offering a loan with interest pls email me aishaharyanaa@gmail.com
Re: Student Loan Available by Krosslife(m): 3:07am On Oct 09, 2019
Please, has anybody applied for this loan? I want to know if it's legit or a scam? My friend just called to inform me that she was asked to pay N4,500 to conduct a Credit Bureau Search report. She forwarded the message sent to her by email. I had earlier informed her of this loan opportunity when I came across it yesterday. I don't know what to tell her. Should she proceed to make payment or not? Thanks for your help.
Re: Student Loan Available by Bellokatii(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hello
I received my own loan yesterday for my tuition I thank you Aisha so much
It’s okay .
Krosslife:
Please, has anybody applied for this loan? I want to know if it's legit or a scam? My friend just called to inform me that she was asked to pay N4,500 to conduct a Credit Bureau Search report. She forwarded the message sent to her by email. I had earlier informed her of this loan opportunity when I came across it yesterday. I don't know what to tell her. Should she proceed to make payment or not? Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Available by stiles009(m): 5:23am On Oct 10, 2019
Krosslife:

U better don't be received. This is purely a scam and nothing else.
Re: Student Loan Available by stiles009(m): 5:24am On Oct 10, 2019
Bellokatii:
Hello
I received my own loan yesterday for my tuition I thank you Aisha so much
It’s okay .

You fool!
It's obvious you own the two accounts just to glorify you purported scam.
Re: Student Loan Available by Krosslife(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2019
These are the lines of conversation between me and the poster of this thread- the supposed lender. The images contain the email messages as they were sent to my inbox. Looking critically at the messages, especially the last part, one will deduce that the poster is likely to be a scammer. And if not, the poster should provide evidence that proves me wrong. Please, shine your eyes, this is Nigeria.

Re: Student Loan Available by Krosslife(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2019
Continue here......

Re: Student Loan Available by Krosslife(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2019
See the last part here. How Aisha Haryana turns to Abiola Sade at Zenith Bank to Nathan Onyeriowu of FCMB asking for a payment of N4,500 for Credit Bureau Report for a loan of N45,000. I believe this is a pure scam. Please, run to your hills! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Student Loan Available by Krosslife(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
I observed that the supposed lender had tried to break into my email account ten (10) minutes after sending my scanned IDs to him. How do I know this? I had sync my gmail account to my smartphone. While he was trying with different combinations of password to hack into my account, Google detected and blocked him by asking him to provide a security code sent to my mobile phone. He is an online thief and a scammer who is looking for Xmas and New Year money. Sorry to say!!! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Urge Candidate Towards 2020 Jamb Registration / Join Oou Whatsapp Tv H / 10 Things You Don't Know About Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.