Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Sex For Grades: Photos Of Dr. Paul Kwame Butakor’s Beautiful Wife Hit Online - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex For Grades: Photos Of Dr. Paul Kwame Butakor’s Beautiful Wife Hit Online (719 Views)

Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station / Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex For Grades: Photos Of Dr. Paul Kwame Butakor’s Beautiful Wife Hit Online by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2019
Just a few hours after one of the two University of Ghana lecturers who were captured in BBC Africa Eye sex for grade scandal, Dr. Paul Kwame Butakor went viral, photos of his lovely wife have gone viral.

Judging from the photos, the wife of Dr. Paul Kwame Butakor is a young lady who is in her late 30s. She is very beautiful by all standards; Dark and lovely.

In the scandal video, Dr. Paul Kwame Butakor was pleading with the first-year student for a relationship. He claims he will gladly be her side guy if she will allow him

In the video, Dr. Paul Kwame Butakor said: “Let me be your side boy, side guy…men have side chicks…I will not give you trouble…seriously I will not give you trouble…I will not give you trouble…I will not be a distraction to your life…let me be your side guy…”

“Maybe you’ll be my side and I’ll also be your side. Because me, I’m married…my wife is not in the country though…my wife is out of the country,” he said while interacting with the BBC undercover journalist who posed as a student in his office.

More via https://mandynews.com/sex-for-grades-photos-of-dr-paul-kwame-butakors-beautiful-wife-hit-online/

Re: Sex For Grades: Photos Of Dr. Paul Kwame Butakor’s Beautiful Wife Hit Online by thorpido(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2019
Na wa o.
Re: Sex For Grades: Photos Of Dr. Paul Kwame Butakor’s Beautiful Wife Hit Online by odogwu190(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2019
Bbnaija is over and now is "Sex For Grade Scandal". I wonder why no meaningful thing that will ever trend in Nigeria for betterment of the country and development.�

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Tragedy: 86-year-old Man Found His Death While Separating Fighting / Gun Shots At Uniben Graduands Party, One Dead Many Injured(graphic Photos) / Two Women Seen Fighting Over A Married Man In Lekki (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.