Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Bbnaija: Where Is The Car Won By Kharfi From Innoson Motors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Where Is The Car Won By Kharfi From Innoson Motors (2551 Views)

Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors / BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV / List Of Awards Won By Olamide – (no 3 Will Shorck You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Where Is The Car Won By Kharfi From Innoson Motors by StCapital: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2019
Some weeks ago, I heard Kharfi won a car from Innoson Motors, please I want to know if they have given the car to her because during the grand finale show Mr. Ebuka did not say anything about the car won by Kharfi.
Re: Bbnaija: Where Is The Car Won By Kharfi From Innoson Motors by Nurumaxy: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2019
mr op you can call khafi and ask her 090667788 r99 that's her number rubbish.
Re: Bbnaija: Where Is The Car Won By Kharfi From Innoson Motors by Nurumaxy: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2019
StCapital:
Some weeks ago, I heard Khaffi won a car from Innoson Motors, please I want to know if they have given the car to her because during the grand finale show Mr. Ebuka did not say anything about the car won by Khaffi.
te car is with me comman collect it for her
Re: Bbnaija: Where Is The Car Won By Kharfi From Innoson Motors by StCapital: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2019
Nurumadness@ you are mad, you are aTaliban . Anytime you smoke that your mother's / Afghanistan weed you start to type Rubbish.
Re: Bbnaija: Where Is The Car Won By Kharfi From Innoson Motors by Nurumaxy: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2019
StCapital:
Nurumadness@ you are mad, you are aTaliban . Anytime you smoke that your mother's / Afghanistan weed you start to type Rubbish.
op im from iraq you ask question i give you answer now you dey complain why
Re: Bbnaija: Where Is The Car Won By Kharfi From Innoson Motors by StCapital: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Still waiting
Re: Bbnaija: Where Is The Car Won By Kharfi From Innoson Motors by StCapital: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Waiting
Re: Bbnaija: Where Is The Car Won By Kharfi From Innoson Motors by StCapital: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Good morning Nigeria
Re: Bbnaija: Where Is The Car Won By Kharfi From Innoson Motors by StCapital: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Yfffff
Re: Bbnaija: Where Is The Car Won By Kharfi From Innoson Motors by StCapital: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
Gfghhhhj

(1) (Reply)

American Vlogger Scams Nigerian Seamstress / Painter Painted Two UI Students, Impregnated Them, One Aborted. PHOTOS / Check Out Seun Kuti's Outfit To A Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.