Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,763 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) (60649 Views)

Moyo Lawal Twerks On The Floor At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Thumbs up Mike, you represent the virtues some Nigerian men have.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by Olodo24: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Person no go rest for this people again??
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
We love Mike, such a gentle man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by MrCarterlee(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
next news go be:::::mike go to school grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by ylaa(f): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Exactly my thought. Who be man, who be woman.
Mike behave,! Mike behave!!
If na you nko? U get another Mike for house
And u come public come misbehave, then u need to
Examine your head.

quote author=MZEE01 post=82950473]which of them is Mike?[/quote]
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
Beautiful couple
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by Hotworta1: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
SaintHilary:
Lets get ready for more topics like this

Mike hits the gym
* Condom busts as Mercy and Ike engage in rough sex
* Omoshoala shouts Warrrri in Sapele and gets beaten by Mob
*Cleverage bearing dresses by Diane
*Frodd live in concert
*Characteristics of a smelly person Tacha Tacha Tacha

E.T.C

I say Amen to the third highlight. Nigga blocked my eardrums,,,,can't hear properly till now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by Harrytimbog(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Their Nacking sessions will be as intense as their gym sessions.....Two fitness freaks!!! Wish u both more success n happiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
You can post about mike every time... I'd click on it a hundred times... The guy's simply amazing... He's got a lovely wife too...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by goshen26: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Im sure him go don flog the wife the night he got back home, their bed made some serious noise that night

With cane or
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
is he gay?
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by Richardjcooper(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
beautyhd:
Now let me tell you guys hyping Mike and praising him that he didn't cheat on his wife in the just concluded bbn, he knows that the American law will deal deal with him and he might end up loosing all he has laboured for.

He decided to zip up not that he wanted to but for the aforementioned.

Should be UK law
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by shogsman(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
Looks like Nairaland has finally become a blog.
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
SaintHilary:

]Mike hits the gym
*Frodd live in concert

E.T.C

This part almost made me fall off the chair funny guy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by cmikel: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Political thugs looking upandan for BBN Naija Ballot box to snatch and rig

But they were disappointed the true vote of the people counted

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by useurkidney3121: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
SaintHilary:

Mike hits the gym
*Frodd live in concert

E.T.C
U this guy ehn u no go kill person ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin she dey her period since 5 days ago till now
notoriousbabe:
Im sure him go don flog the wife the night he got back home, their bed made some serious noise that night
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by mariodko190(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
SaintHilary:

Mike hits the gym
*Frodd live in concert
grin grin grin

E.T.C

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by adeyemi91(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
I'm still shocked I've not seen topics about unculu Uzor on nairaland tho.
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
I just love his drive. I think he shut be an actor bt not crappy Nollywood pls.
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by Gentlemanforyou: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Please enough of this bbnaija nonsense. After all they've finished the stupid show
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by weedfada(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
SaintHilary:

Mike hits the gym
*Frodd live in concert

E.T.C

u no well o! Num 2 & 3 got me rotfl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
cool
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by webngnews: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
hmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by Palehair: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
is he gay?
How is he gay now?
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
SaintHilary:

Mike hits the gym
*Frodd live in concert

E.T.C
ha ha ha wicked somborry.
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by Odkboy23(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
All these people complaining about BBN related topics, if you don't like it, why don't you just skip it, there are millions of post out here just that you want to complain
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by sammchuck1: 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Na the woman pic I dey find. Where she bend
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by sammchuck1: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
Odkboy23:
All these people complaining about BBN related topics, if you don't like it, why don't you just skip it, there are millions of post out here just that you want to complain
Nonsense and ingredients

Nonsense and Tasha
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by ATTITUDE2: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Eteka1:
The show must go on cheesy
Maulin rouge grin
Re: BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
PopeFlatino:
grin she dey her period since 5 days ago till now
Mike body don full o, him go do am like that, moreover a that time the thing dey sweet pass, ask tohyorsih2 and seunmomoh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House / Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.