Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' (39133 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Brunicekid(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Kiki Mordi, we all stand by you in this time!

Evil people HATE truthful people... Such is Life!

But, truth can never be silenced. The truth is already revealing itself.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by RexTramadol1: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Letsphuckers
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by ugoc(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2019
So many lecturers would fall if this table is shaken violently...kudos to kiki for the wisdom and bravery...#sexforgrade

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by odave: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2019
If you fvck that little girl Wetin you gain? With your position and status can't you get yourself a permanent sissy to satisfy you whenever the demon in you asked for it?

I'm sure the fool has a daughter of that age range, how would you feel seeing your daughter being banged by someone as old as you are?

To those that failed a course unnecessarily and those that spent years beyond their stipulated time in universities just because they refuse to give in to their lecturers demands, those victimized unnecessarily may God fight for you and pay those bastards back

5 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by actualization: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2019
No need for u to come out now.......it is an undercover job....

... contact...us for Golden-bows...08023410243

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by ugoc(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2019
Empty threats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Imstrong2(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2019
Expecting the latest naija sensational movie 'cold room experience' grin

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by ikdaddy01(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2019
That's how she ll get ticket abroad sharp sharp.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Japhet1944(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2019
I see no reason this lady should bring out her identity in the first place ....who does that? Does undercovers announce their name this much and not get a reprisal on their actions ? This is Africa , people consult voodos to destroy lives. Lets be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Mykaelz001(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2019
Wetin even consign me...
Even the Kiki sef.. Who no like fvck.. Mtchww

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by udemzyudex(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2019
This is Nigeria, believe me the lazy students are the ones that will be affected.

Lecturers will be scared now and no more free pass. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Slymonster(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2019
beautyhd:
The videos were released early. They would have gone to other universities so that the number of Randy lectures caught on tape will be more.

You are right about this. That's was what I told a friend. Except they have more though. We Nigerians act like this isnt common. I went to a public school and so I know everything that happens. Nothing surprises me anymore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by ikdaddy01(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
How I wish she could visit the department of Theatre and Media Arts, Ambrose Alli University and uncover the atrocities carried out by one Lecturer..... (I don't wanna mention his name)

Maximum respect to you Kiki and other female journalist.
At least you can give 50% description.
They fear of being exposed will make more of them to STOP

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by jaxxy(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2019
Good development. Change needs to come to our university education system. This unprofessional, disgusting and disgraceful act has to stop.

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by LONGPREEK(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2019
pray u dont try this blckmail shit with the wrong person o. cos after watching that shit, i never saw where the lectures forced u or any of the girls to Bleep them. this is just blackmail
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by propynich123: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by edoairways: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2019
beautyhd:
The videos were released early. They would have gone to other universities so that the number of Randy lectures caught on tape will be more.
I agree with you. With this video, those predators will pause for a while before continuing their act

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by capitalzero: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
grin taking someone pictures or video in secret is a crime anyway,, however the fake pastor deserves it
No. as long as both of you appear in video or picture
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by mercyviv(f): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2019
They should have done this undercover investigative report in OOU, the whole world would have been shocked at the exposé. It got to a point, I began to question if these randy lecturers aren't using this sex thing for juju. I know someone who was delayed for two extra years for not allowing sex. After praying and fasting and crying her eyes out, she has to go diabolical, before she later graduated.

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by adenigga(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2019
Let him be castrated also! Pastor? I beg castrate him!!!
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by pahen1991: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2019
This girls used by the lecturers , are they ghosts ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by BashyBuilds: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:
The disadvantages of blowing whistle in a shithole........

Hmm..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by starbright4real(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Lexusgs430: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2019
BashyBuilds:

Very Sad
I can also withdraw my comment ....
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2019
in Drake's voice:

"Kiki, do you love me?
are you riding?
say you'll never ever leave from beside me... "

grin
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by alizma: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
How I wish she could visit the department of Theatre and Media Arts, Ambrose Alli University and uncover the atrocities carried out by one Lecturer..... (I don't wanna mention his name)

You are covering up for a lecturer
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Lexusgs430: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2019
Those saying nonsense, should tell us what they would do....

If their mother, sister, wife and daughter..... Is made to face this sexual predators..........

What would you do?

You pay your fees, only for one stupid randy lecturer, to start demanding sexual favours........

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by aviato(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2019
Bbbwings:
Shout out to males that have nothing to offer to those randy lectures
Only to get pipped by undeserving females whose degrees are STDs
Like your mom smiley

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by midnighter(f): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
grin
taking someone pictures or video in secret is a crime anyway,,
however the fake pastor deserves it

Where is it a crime??

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Neimar: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:

AAU girls are no saints (some)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilorin Post UTME Cut - Off Mark For 2015/2016 Admission / IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.