Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' (39121 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by joseph1832(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2019
It comes with the job. Even whistle blowers get threatened too. What matters is holding your head high and you stick to the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Jh0y(f): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2019
Kudos Kiki.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Excuzeme: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:
The disadvantages of blowing whistle in a shithole........

Trump is going after his own whistleblower, does that make America a shithole?

You people just like to ridicule your own country like you dont have basic common sense.

When it was discovered that parents where paying for exams to get their children into the best Universities in America, they did not because of that call America a shithole.

Anyway, you are whatever you call yourself and other people will help you to amplify it.
Very sad mentality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by cicero(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kiki did not graduate from a University so she probably never heard the price Dele Giwa paid for venturing into investigative and expository journalism.
Why do you think today's Nigerian journalists will rather collect brown envelopes and write praises instead?

You probably didn't consider how much your documentary would destroy those individuals indicted before you dabbled into it.

Their reputation in the community,
The peace of their homes,
The security of their jobs,
Plus the stigmatization of their friends and families.

It would have been safer for you to have appeared as a passive or undercover part of the investigation and allowed a white BBC staff play the major role.
But it is only typical of Nigerians to prefer taking credit above safety.
Threats may just be the price you'd pay for chasing clout because like they say, no price, no pay.

Good work Kiki, I'm proud of you.
May our nation have more ladies as brave as you.

Are you serious? She messed up the lives of men whose lives are messed up and are messing up the lives of vulnerable young women? So she should be threatened? Shame on you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by chieme123(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2019
This is the life of every undercover operative. You put your life on the line.
You can't live free after an operation like this. There will be people that would commit an insane amount of resources to have you killed.

This is the life. Deal with it.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by JasonScoolari: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2019
alizma:

You are covering up for a lecturer
After giving the details of the university and department, it is now left for who wants to uncover the identity and atrocities of the Randy lecturer.

But you're not sensible.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2019
Omggggg. My roommate’s supervisor has left her alone. Wowwww. This BBC thing is working o

BBC's only mistake was releasing the documentary after one lecturer. They should have gotten like 20 and made a series out of it.

Kill scumbags nationwide with suspense as they wonder if they're next.

Should have opened a betting pool. Let's be predicting which school will be next.

4 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by MicroBox: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kiki did not graduate from a University so she probably never heard the price Dele Giwa paid for venturing into investigative and expository journalism.
Why do you think today's Nigerian journalists will rather collect brown envelopes and write praises instead?

You probably didn't consider how much your documentary would destroy those individuals indicted before you dabbled into it.

It would have been safer for you to have appeared as a passive or undercover part of the investigation and allowed a white BBC staff play the major role.
Threats may just be the price you'd pay for chasing clout because like they say, no price, no pay.

I no wan die is what keeps dividing and plunging Nigeria into deeper mess.
Not everybody is a Coward.

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2019
Omggggg. My roommate’s supervisor has left her alone. Wowwww. This BBC thing is working o
JasonScoolari:
How I wish she could visit the department of Theatre and Media Arts, Ambrose Alli University and uncover the atrocities carried out by one Lecturer..... (I don't wanna mention his name)

Maximum respect to you Kiki and other female journalist.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2019
midnighter:

Where is it a crime??
taking photographs of people in public is not a crime, but , doing it at their privacy or home is a crime , how will you feel if ur man takes pictures of you both in privacy and expose the material to public viewing
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by OscarJaden(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2019
let her extent this gesture to University of Abuja please
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Lexusgs430: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2019
Excuzeme:

Trump is going after his own whistleblower, does that make America a shithole?

You people just like to ridicule your own country like you dont have basic common sense.

When it was discovered that parents where paying for exams to get their children into the best Universities in America, they did not because of that call America a shithole.

Anyway, you are whatever you call yourself and other people will help you to amplify it.
Very sad mentality

Tell your parents they lack basic commonsense........

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2019
Sex for grades
Sex for spiritual cleansing
Sex for job
Sex for accommodation
Sex for NYSC posting (PPA)
Sex for promotion
Sex for 'divine' connection
Sex for political appointment
Sex for oyel block
E.t.c
Many of those involve in all these are also here, yes on these streets
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by midnighter(f): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

taking photographs of people in public is not a crime, but , doing it at their privacy or home is a crime , how will you feel if ur man takes pictures of you both in privacy amd expose the material

They were in public...all of it was done in public.. a school office, a canteen and a bar are all public places unless the person has a court order or contract that says mobiles phones or cameras arent allowed inside...

did you watch the video...
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2019
midnighter:

They were in public...all of it was done in public.. a school office, a canteen and a bar are all public places unless the person has a court order or contract that says mobiles phones or cameras arent allowed inside...

did you watch the video...
they are not in public but the man office ,that is his privacy

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by JasonScoolari: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2019
LillyVal:
As pleasant and encouraging it may be now, SOME of you ladies should stop the habit of surrendering your private parts to those moronic randy lecturer's using the excuse of "I don't know the course"

This is one of the motivating factors pushing those he-goats to slaughter their prey in the "Cold room"

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by mayim(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2019
I love this and the intention behind it, if u however attended university in nigeria, u wud agree some female students make advances to lecturers too just to get pass mark in courses. I foresee situations where some of these ladies will call out lecturers who eventually failed them even after having their way. But who was guilty in the first instance?? Let’s reason that out. I’m just saying the approach should be multipronged. I however am not excusing the barbarism by these lecturers, I’m just saying it takes two to tango

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Chiyke360: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2019
This is wared situation in the country.
It is clear and obvious to know that, the academic field and management are not doing enough.
This has shown the world the hypocrites we have in the country as citizen and as a nation.
It is a shame to point out that Nigeria as a nation, with so much graduates are nothing but certificated prostitutes and thugs.
It is obvious that without foreign infiltration we don't understand desency.
Nigeria is subjected to so much ill morals and we claim to be a nation with values.
Shame on you.quote author=Islie post=82945238]
The biggest goal of this work was to be louder than the aggressor because sexual harassment is very loud. I wanted it to be silenced.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/10/07/exclusive-sex-grades-i-have-received-threats-undercover-investigation-says-bbc-journalist

[/quote]
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by midnighter(f): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

theu are not in public but the man office ,that is his privacy

You are allowed to film and publish the recording from a private place if you feel that the information is in the public interest...

This man cant sue anybody anything...he should go and sit down..
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by alexvatt(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2019
So in other words, every Nigerian female graduate has been COZZA in the COLDD ROOM before graduating. And BBBN in the toilet before wining.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Razram: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2019
I respect uniosun for this, they will never degrade themselves so low to the level of students.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Bbbwings: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2019
aviato:
Like your mom smiley
I won't drag myself in the mud with you.
If you watch the documentary, you won't be here grunting.
Go and get money to buy data to watch the 55 minute clip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by alexvatt(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2019
Razram:
I respect uniosun for this, they will never degrade themselves so low to the level of students.
All Universities in Nigeria are the same. Don't sound stupid by trying to defend ur institution.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Excuzeme: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Japhet1944:
I see no reason this lady should bring out her identity in the first place ....who does that? Does undercovers announce their name this much and not get a reprisal on their actions ? This is Africa , people consult voodos to destroy lives. Lets be guided.

People do BAD things, for GOOD Reasons and others do GOOD things, for BAD Reasons.

As you can see, she did not do this because she wanted to expose the evil of these Lecturers, she did it for selfish reasons and that is why she had to quickly make her own identity public, so that she can benefit from it. She is already reminding us that "the BBC takes good care of their staff"! grin grin

Otherwise, why would you identify yourself publicly, only to now be shouting that your life is under threat, knowing the sort of investigation you just did? Is it guilty conscience that is worrying her?

Even in America, witnesses and whistleblowers get threatened and even murdered.
People should read the story of what happened to the Witness in the Guyer Police woman murder case.
The witness was shot five times, just two days ago, two days after the accused was sentenced for her crime of murder (just 10yrs o!)

What l dont like about this sort of thing is when Yiu say you are investigating a crime and you then LURE and ENTRAP the person into the Crime.
By going to meet the lecturer and asking for favours that you are not entitled to, you are already a part of the crime
(and we can argue that the Lecturer may not have been interested in you, if you did not go to ask him for this favour).

With a good Lawyer, this case can be turned on its head (not that l support randy lecturers, but l also do not support ENTRAPPING of others into a crime
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by ojcreate(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2019
Name wag O

@ UrVillagePple's see my email address for the side hustle denn141414@gmail.com
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by ojcreate(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2019
Name wag O

@ UrVillagePple's see my email address for the side hustle denn141414@gmail.com
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by NotFarFrom: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
How I wish she could visit the department of Theatre and Media Arts, Ambrose Alli University and uncover the atrocities carried out by one Lecturer..... (I don't wanna mention his name)

Maximum respect to you Kiki and other female journalist.
Why don't you want to mention his name? This platform gives you anonymous means to air your feelings.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Excuzeme: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2019
midnighter:

You are allowed to film and publish the recording from a private place if you feel that the information is in the public interest...

This man cant sue anybody anything...he should go and sit down..

You are wrong, from a legal perspective.

Actually, the law is that before you can record anyone in their privacy, you MUST inform them that you want to record otherwise, whatever you record is not admissible as evidence in a court (though it may shape public opinion).

His office is his privacy, his private office and you cant snag him there with a recording, especially for a situation you initiated.
it is called ENTRAPMENT and you are even an ACCESORY to the Crime~!.

This is different from when a crime is being committed in public or you see soemthing of "public interest" happening in a PUBLIC PLACE and you decide to record it, to aid investigation of law enforcement.
There are privacy laws that deal with this sort of situation.

if these Lecturers want to be brazen, they can sue and will win.
they will be re-instated back to their offices and will be handsomely rewarded.
But who wants a randy lecturer to be rewarded? I certainly dont want that. The damage is already done to ttheir reputation, though they deserve it.
That is the emotional part of me speaking but when the "legal part" kicks-in, l know that the lecturers rights have been violated and they are entitled to redress.

The LAW is an Ass
. undecided
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Seun360(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kiki did not graduate from a University so she probably never heard the price Dele Giwa paid for venturing into investigative and expository journalism that's why she's bothered over threats.

Keep praising her till she ends up like the Ghanaian journo who exposed their FA boss as well as the Super Eagles assistant coach.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2019
To idiots that are here defending the $perm bank 1mbecilic lecturers stylishly, I hope you get sexually harassed by diseased f@ggots one day.

Fish heads.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Excuzeme: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Tell your parents they lack basic commonsense........

"An Apple does not fall far from its Tree". undecided

Tha fact that you can refer to "Your Parents", shows that you lack basic home training and common sense.
You are further cementing my first evaluation of your morals and upbringing.
Keep it up, l cannot argue with you...from up there. undecided undecided
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by midnighter(f): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2019
Excuzeme:

You are wrong, from a legal perspective.

Actually, the law is that before you can record anyone in their privacy, you MUST inform them that you want to record otherwise, whatever you record is not admissible as evidence in a court (though it may shape public opinion).

His office is his privacy, his private office and you cant snag him there with a recording, especially for a situation you initiated.
it is called ENTRAPMENT and you are even an ACCESORY to the Crime~!.

This is different from when a crime is being committed in public or you see soemthing of "public interest" happening in a PUBLIC PLACE and you decide to record it, to aid investigation of law enforcement.
There are privacy laws that deal with this sort of situation.

if these Lecturers want to be brazen, they can sue and will win.
they will be re-instated back to their offices and will be handsomely rewarded.
But who wants a randy lecturer to be rewarded? I certainly dont want that. The damage is already done to ttheir reputation, though they deserve it.
That is the emotional part of me speaking but when the "legal part" kicks-in, l know that the lecturers rights have been violated and they are entitled to redress.

The LAW is an Ass
. undecided

Are you citing actual laws?

public interest and public areas are not the same thing...or are you just conflating them because they both contain the word "public"? the information gathered is necessary for getting rid of a particular societal ill..they are not going to get the bbc on entrapment

There are particular laws protecting journalists, thats how they expose stories all over the world...why is nigerias own suddenly different...

The lecturer cant have been violated if he was caught participating in lewd behaviour whilst on seat. if you misbehave whilst acting in an official capacity then who are you suing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" / Yabatech Hnd(full & Part-time) & Nd(part-time) Admission For 2012/2013 / Why A Nigerian University Professor Does Not Deserve More Than 200k A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.