Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,763 members, 7,840,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu (17431 Views)

T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) / Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
mvem:
Aba is far worse to be sincere ....no sentiments or bias

And their women or should I say their mothers protested against such which his own people (Mothers) have not tried in their lifetime.

Who is more patriotic between the two??

Those women deserve commendation for coming out to do such not this picture he is curculating when his own estate is a mess.
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by mvem(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

And their women or should I say their mothers protested against such which his own people (Mothers) have not tried in their lifetime.

Who is more patriotic between the two??

Those women deserve commendation for coming out to do such not this picture he is curculating when his own estate is a mess.
everything in this forum will always turn to a tribal tussle
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by nairabitcoins: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Freehuman:
Musa don see finish for gate, he don enter bus to back Sokoto but he still dey see for Bus.

Below is a rare picture of a yam legged woman and future Evans.
Its better to be an Evan than a skull miner and organ harvester. You guys are famous for head hunting, you don't even allow the dead to lie in peace. angry
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
mvem:
everything in this forum will always turn to a tribal tussle

You see it as tribal as I see the women actions as patriotic and the young man reply as tribalistic.

#Fact
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by AvalonSpace(m): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
The govt is a complete joke
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by mvem(m): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You see it as tribal as I see the women actions as patriotic and the young man reply as tribalistic.

#Fact
Aiit
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Is Ogun state better

if you know any place that looks as terrible as these in Ogun state or anywhere in the south west presently, please upload their pictures This is the very height of poor roads and bad infrastructures.

Unfortunately, after some tankers loaded with kerosene move around the city now,the protesting women won't be heard or seen again.

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by Flowdada(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Abia
My state sorry to say this but abia presently is the most backwards state in Africa
Just take a look at yesterday's ebonyi state capital abakiliki
Ikpeazu has done nothing since he entered office if not fixing street light's in the capital
Once you enter umuahia you will be dismayed at the sight you would see
The campaign office of uche ogah is directly opposite to a big waste bin that's filled up and disgusting..
I be wan invite my bae from Asaba to come spend few days with me on November during her vacation but am afraid of the boring and no night life that she would see when she sets her foot in umuahia

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by kunmiiii: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

They protested against bad governance.

Have your own mother's did such before?
She certainly didn't sell her conscience for a liter of kerosene, you're always talking off point, engage your mind instead of talking like an invalid all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by Ebimor96: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
shocked

After collecting kerosine,

return the kerosine and get your roads tied.. greedy people... Okpeazu please carry go abeg!!

Numskull... go back to elementary school.
I STAND PROUDLY WITH MY IBO BROTHERS.

Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by Jonathan39: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ogun state has the worst road out of all the places I have visited in nigeria.
MelesZenawi:

Is Ogun state better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by Jonathan39: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
We have a long way to go in this country, so rigging election is new to you? Why is ikpeazu Buhari's errand boy Same as yahaya bello? If you are able to answer this question, then you know the truth just that you want to score cheap points. Peace
ahiboilandgas:
they had oppurnity to vote him out in February but tribalism didn't allow it....apc is there apga was there
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by Jonathan39: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
I am currently in ogun state and I will post a picture soon. If you know sango ota axis in ogun state, you wont ask for a picture
OROSUNBOLB:

if you know any place that looks as terrible as these in Ogun state or anywhere in the south west presently, please upload their pictures This is the very height of poor roads and bad infrastructures.

Unfortunately, after some tankers loaded with kerosene move around the city now,the protesting women won't be heard or seen again.

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by ahiboilandgas: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jonathan39:
We have a long way to go in this country, so rigging election is new to you? Why is ikpeazu Buhari's errand boy Same as yahaya bello? If you are able to answer this question, then you know the truth just that you want to score cheap points. Peace
I don't think so....it smear Champaigns u want to do ...if pmb wanted he will not loose bauch and Adamawa to pdp ....his wife is from adamawa
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by solmusdesigns: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ebimor96:

Numskull... go back to elementary school.
I STAND PROUDLY WITH MY IBO BROTHERS.

its Numbskull mr numb numb
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by tiredoflife(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nbote:
Dis is exactly what we shld have been doing since... Dis is what d IPOB shld have channelled their agitation to, holding Igbo leaders to ransom and accountable for developments in d region... Not making a nuisance of demselves outside

Why is it ur business what ipob should do
Do we tell u what and what pussy u need to Bleep
Ipob has its place
Without them the east and south south wont be this aware of things
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by Osobi32(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
William5432:
And "some" Abia State indigenes will yell "Drunkard" whenever they see a good post about Obiano.

While Anambra People race Marathon on good roads, your women protest.

This is specific to Obiano's haters.
now this is one of the reason I hate the Biafra ideology. Some states feeling superior over the other.
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by nonhuman(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nbote:
Dis is exactly what we shld have been doing since... Dis is what d IPOB shld have channelled their agitation to, holding Igbo leaders to ransom and accountable for developments in d region... Not making a nuisance of demselves outside
take a look at your brain you will know that you are a fool, that road in aba didn't start today when TA orji was governor aba people protested the federal government sent police on them. Aba is like this because it a Nigerian state, i POB want separate so they can be able to fix their roads and held who its his job accountable.. In Nigeria the people can't hold any government official accountable for for not working
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by nonhuman(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osobi32:
now this is one of the reason I hate the Biafra ideology. Some states feeling superior over the other.
then work to feel supror over that other you both have same heads, you are just talking like a bloody coward, you have Yoruba blood in you
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by Ebimor96: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

its Numbskull mr numb numb

Stop challenging your guardian angel to a duel.

Now, scram!!!

Dumbass.

Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jonathan39:
I am currently in ogun state and I will post a picture soon. If you know sango ota axis in ogun state, you wont ask for a picture

I know Sango Ota. Please upload the pictures and name them appropriately.
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by Sylraph1: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
That man us very useless
The worst governor Abia state has ever had is IKEAZU
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
helinues:
Ikpefailure
are u Serious?
Is this what's going on in Aba?
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by XwhY(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
Good one from them
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by Osobi32(m): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
nonhuman:
then work to feel supror over that other you both have same heads, you are just talking like a bloody coward, you have Yoruba blood in you
I don't know what to say to u coz I can see u have a Down syndrome. Anambra feeling they are the smartest in Igbo land, Even if Biafra is established today I see war erupting in no time coz of people like u who can't put their shit together.
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by William5432: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osobi32:

And who's talking of Biafra?

Well, this is not meant to make you feel bad. It's for those criticising Obiano on every move, keeping their Governors in a safe.
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by Ndubuisipaul1: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
This is the right step in the right direction..
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by Emmasnoop(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Make Una manage the man, who vote am na me vote am? Una don collect rice tire Una go manage the suffer.
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by Bigval5: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Mutemenot:
kiss Ikpeazu the worst Governor, May Karma visit you shocked
Amen
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by Reference(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Another state suffering from a total failure of multi-party politics. A state consistently shunning the opportunity to change the status quo and rid itself a a failed PDP, a party that has shown it cannot rid itself from the torried influence of TA Orji and his peculiar brand of misgovernance.

Abia state should ordinarily be the industrial engine of Nigeria. The creativity of its people, the raw talent of being able to turn blueprints into functional items, the reverse engineering masters of Africa are not supposed to crawl under the dead weight of such an inept political class.

These are folks who do not ordinarily give a hoot about government or who rules or what goverment can or cannot do for them because they create rather than solicit wealth yet the very bssic function of government which is as an organiser of society is patently lacking. If all the infrastructure in Aba belonged to individuals believe me that city would be one of the best in Nigeria but once again, Nigeria is structured in such a way that you cannot but lie down and bed with failure and suffer untold hardship because government must rule.
Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by Osobi32(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
William5432:

And who's talking of Biafra?

Well, this is not meant to make you feel bad. It's for those criticising Obiano on every move, keeping their Governors in a safe.
everyone knows that Abia governor is a total disgrace but I expect my Igbo brothers irrespective of the state to support this aba women. I don't think any Igbo man or woman talk ill of obiano ok. One love

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu by marv1: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
I knew it will come to this
Before the election last year the same governor was running propaganda adverts on AIT everyday non stop.
He hired Wowen who were singing his praises on tv as if he has done something spectacular. Now the people are complaining the governor has done nothing.
Una never see anything. That's is what you get when you sell your birthright.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Lay Siege To Ondo Assembly / Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi / Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.