Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan (42540 Views)

Conversion Of Petrol Vehicles To CNG To Cost Between N300,000 To N600,000 – FG / Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) / Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by Blackfriday: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
jaxxy:
I will not buy a Nigerian made vehicle just cos it’s made in Nigeria unless it meets international standards or worth the price tag.

Because of the dysfunctional economy private businesses are running at ridiculous cost to produce basic products.
oga what are you saying.... This is not a business class.
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by Palehair: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
No thanks
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nbote:
Jus recently One of d major stakeholders in d automotive industry admitted regrets over his investment in an assembly becos d govt wasn't serious about it's policies whixh made him invest in d first place

I went to this mans showroom, this is the same man that is an authorized dealer for a particular brand which means he gets his cars at a discount from the manufacturers , pays official duty which is much less than us individuals pay but will sell his car for 100m. You can import the same brand new car yourself, the dealer you bought it from abroad will make his money, you will pay duty at a higher rate than our friend and the landed cost after clearing will be of 60-70m will still be 30-40m less than this thief wants to sell his car.

Nigeria permits making easy money, because there are always fools and govt money so some people will never be happy if you try and change things for the better.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by seangy4konji: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
Chrysz:
at least we will start from somewhere.
you and who start from somewhere.. In 2019. Abet you are on your own with your medeiocrwwv government. In this 2019?u want to start from so. Where no pipe borne water, no Flextricity, no street lights? Nobdrainages, hospital, few companies employing asking the youth for 5 years experience. 19,500 Maura monthly wage. 50 dollars..

You all an keep starting somewhere.. When my monkey complete. I japaaaa
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by Agugbadin: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Does it mean that INNOSON vehicles are not made in Nigeria as we were meant to believe
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by nedekid: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Unfortunately buhari has made us poorer so it makes no difference.
I was at citymall last Sunday and saw a Honda accord assembled in Nigeria. 12.5m price tag. Few year back same car sold for 5m.
Even if you have to pay for 5 years it will be alittle over 200k per month Minus interest+comprehensive insurance+ registration oh. Even if you deposit 1.25m you still have a substantial amount to pay monthly.
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by nakaman: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Maintain which car.. With which road. This is going to be tragedy for innoson
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by nnaeyes6: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Don't worry
Biafra is coming and we will give only two years to flood cars and five years to airplane in the international market
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
When we are not my darling arsenal fc (5yrs instalment on pepe).

The car must have damaged b4 5yrs sef, with our road
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
buhari too must get his own and drop that Benz he is using
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by nengiscrib: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
They keep saying these stories every time and nothing comes out of it. I hope they stand by their word this time around. We'd see.
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by izibili44: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nbote:
Don't understand why some of dis our ppl chose to sell stories outside d shores of dis nation jus to look gud... We only hear about these things wen dey go abroad. Dats how a minister went to launch a NigerianAir logo in London and flew anoda airline back and till date d airline is only in d logo.. Make we dey see
Dat is nigeria for you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.The more you look,the less you.
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by Dedetwo(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
I will only buy from INNOSON MOTORS!!!
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by Jahskid24(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
seangy4konji:
Please let's hear word...

You don't make anything. Only assemble to call it 30 million for a chick jeep that can't even carry a transformer..

Abeg grow up jor
hahaha... bro take am easy na
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by EdiskyHarry: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
OK, bring everything from China , then assemble it here in Nigeria,.... when our universities has been watered down, let me figure out the level of technology in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by excel111(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
likely price
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by Reference(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
This is fantastic news for the Nigeria automotive industry and should trigger an avalanche of investment, expansion and job creation. Now it is time for the Innoson's of Nigeria to meet the government half way be massive investment in expanding production and more importantly increasing local content to drive prices down. Great news.

The CBN should take a step further to make sure auto financing is exclusively for Nigerian vehicles and should severely sanction any bank lending credit for any foreign brand whatsoever. Let the likes of Toyota and Daimler finance their own brands if they want us to buy them. Afterall they have bigger banks backing them and have used that massive leverage to dump on Nigeria for decades.

We must industrialize by fire or force.
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by gabolz(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
Very good.

I need to drive a car with zero mileage to see how it looks like.

As in be the first original owner, not the ones wey oyibo don drive taya.

You mean without a Change.Of Ownership grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by mechanics(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
But ₦3M to ₦5M is not that cheap o
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by Vince77(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anoda copy-copy design? Keep ur cars. Mtcheww
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by themanderon: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
It is always soon. Nothing concrete its their way.
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by seangy4konji: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jahskid24:

hahaha... bro take am easy na
no becks bro...

Den too den becks pesin man pikin
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by pacespot(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hope so
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by PAQ(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Everything made in Nigeria is always more expensive than their trusted & tested foreign competition. So i will pay 2.5 mill to go home with Mercy's towing van?! I rather use that money and go home with 10yr old foreign made trusted brand.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by Isoduwa(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ok we are waiting
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by IkePeters(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2019
Very laudable. A right step in the right direction. This initiative will support the indigenous automotive industry, create jobs and revenue for the government. More so, this initiative will revive the mortgage system which is very common in more developed nations.
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by EgunMogaji2: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2019
Simplyleo:
Very good.

I need to drive a car with zero mileage to see how it looks like.

As in be the first original owner, not the ones wey oyibo don drive taya.

A car with zero mileage is overrated.

I prefer that some sorry sap has taken the depreciation hit.

Give me a 2 year old lease return anytime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by tck2000(m): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
I will
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by litaninja(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2019
soon, to be, plans to, has said....
those are the only things you can credit to the Nigerian Govt.
Re: Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan by tck2000(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
i will i will

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) / Abandoned Ferrari In Ibadan Is Not A real Ferrari But A Kit Car.picture Included / Top 5 Countries Nigerians Import Cars From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.