Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University (56386 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Gerrard59(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toks2008:

Olodo..if she was truly brilliant she would have scaled through.

I'm happy your stoopid comment is on the first page so that undiscerning folks will know your true character, which is a despicable fellow with no atom of shame!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by seangy4konji: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
the current from d Nepa pole preeq fit harm her. Make I wipe her first if at all.
no fear.. Ambulance den and tanker driver to pour plenty water in case she firm collapse. Na fatality it must be. Mortal Kombat thinza.. Dats how star do oo
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Toks2008(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Gerrard59:

I'm happy your stoopid comment is on the first page so that undiscerning folks will know your true character, which is a despicable fellow with no atom of shame!

Another olodo spotted.
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by seangy4konji: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Gerrard59:

am not condoning anything but when we were in uni...thwy party all day and night and expect good result.i was in stem class and we know when to party and read. Few of them low IQ but want to flex.. Ur weakness point would bb4penetrates be drilled .

U pick one.be in lwkki doing threesomes or ready for whatever if u truly wanna have b.. If u know werin carry u come school u no go approach lecturer.darwins law will always come in okay.. Don't cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Wealthyking94(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=cucumbae post=82958562]Who knows whether pastors like adeboye,oyedepo and other prominent men of god have been harassing their female members of their respective churches.[/quote/ who knows if you are not a sane human but a but a lunatic
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by midnighter(f): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toks2008:

Did I just read you right? Missing script! Like seriously?

Keep making excuses for olodos who can't read and pass.

You are being surprisingly harsh on this..im pretty surprised to read your comments. I thought you would be more understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by midnighter(f): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kokaine:
at the end of the day, she didn't do the right thing. She didn't justify the topic at hand with the content of her videos. It says sex for grades and harassment. Nothing in the video showed either harassment victimization or grade.

You people arent getting it...the point was not to show them having sex...the point was to highlight the vulgar and intimidating behaviour of the lecturers that facilitates the sex for marks

So you didnt see the disgusting toad shaking his flabby legs in his stupid prayer, leering at the girl??

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Toks2008(m): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
midnighter:

You are being surprisingly harsh on this..im pretty surprised to read your comments. I thought you would be more understanding

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by midnighter(f): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toks2008:

Is it how you want to answer me?

no problem
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by frozen70g(f): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fear woman ❗❗
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by purples25(f): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Now that a lady came out and exposed everything, the guys are just defending their folk.

Now that she came out, the NEXT THING is to call her ugly and dull. Cuz she exposed you guys.

But if its to bring out top ten about so called hoes with no fault apportioned to the guys, una go happy.

I am so disappointed in the men. Some of you gang up for terrible things. Some of you are bullies !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by DaddyMorenike: 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
seangy4konji:
no fear.. Ambulance den and tanker driver to pour plenty water in case she firm collapse. Na fatality it must be. Mortal Kombat thinza.. Dats how star do oo
i Come dey reason am too sha.
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
purples25:
Now that a lady came out and exposed everything, the guys are just defending their folk.

Now that she came out, the NEXT THING is to call her ugly and dull. Cuz she exposed you guys.

But if its to bring out top ten about so called hoes with no fault apportioned to the guys, una go happy.

I am so disappointed in the men. Some of you gang up for terrible things. Some of you are bullies !
80% of the posts i have been reading here condemns the act but i really don't know why some of u females are hell bent on always fighting this battle of M vs F. Una no dey tire undecided
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by 1Sharon(f): 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
arrestdarrester:
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

Why didn't she mention the medical school? She doesn't want guys to dig her results and her scripts? Med schools can keep such for donkey years you know.

Secondly and if she must know, no lecturer can hold you back from progressing in any med school if you know your stuff.

She did a good job with UNILAG and the University of Ghana, but garnishing it with lies is a no no for me.

I agree. She did a good job of mentioning the lecturer from UNILAG and the one from Ghana.

But why couldn't she mention the one that failed her and the name of her Medical school? So ppl can also do justice to him?

She was too vague about that.
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
cucumbae:
Who knows whether pastors like adeboye,oyedepo and other prominent men of god have been harassing their female members of their respective churches.
Just see this one undecided
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by purples25(f): 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
dairykidd:

80% of the posts i have been reading here condemns the act but i really don't know why some of u females are hell bent on always fighting this battle of M vs F. Una no dey tire undecided

lol we no dey tire o

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by midnighter(f): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
arrestdarrester:
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

Why didn't she mention the medical school? She doesn't want guys to dig her results and her scripts? Med schools can keep such for donkey years you know.

Secondly and if she must know, no lecturer can hold you back from progressing in any med school if you know your stuff.

She did a good job with UNILAG and the University of Ghana, but garnishing it with lies is a no no for me.

Are you serious?? You want her to randomly mention somebodys name on international tv with no video-/photographic evidence whatsoever?

So how does she get back to her old school of probably up to 5 years ago and start filming the old man? Do you know if he's still there?

How do you know shes not in the middle of an open case with the school and she doesnt want to forfeit it?

How will she keep herself together after having to relive all the bad memories of why she dropped out? You want her to finish herself because of documentary?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by stormborn28(m): 12:42am On Oct 09, 2019
Toks2008:

Olodo..if she was truly brilliant she would have scaled through.

nonsense talk... I was once in the University... During Obasanjo regime there was a case like that in OAU... A brilliant female student that was failed by a lecturer simply because she didn't give in.. The case got to minister of education... Oby Ezekwesile...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by stormborn28(m): 12:46am On Oct 09, 2019
1Sharon:

I agree. She did a good job of mentioning the lecturer from UNILAG and the one from Ghana.

But why couldn't she mention the one that failed her and the name of her Medical school? So ppl can also do justice to him?

She was too vague about that.

do you know she can be sued if she doesn't have evidence..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by 1Sharon(f): 12:57am On Oct 09, 2019
stormborn28:
do you know she can be sued if she doesn't have evidence..

Who?
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by 1Sharon(f): 1:02am On Oct 09, 2019
trustworthy1:

I'm not supporting the actions of these lecturers. Infact those lecturers should be seriously dealt with.
This lady in question went to meet the lecturer to upgrade her grades in the courses she failed when the results were already published so that she will be able to qualify to write resist instead of repeating a year which was also illegal. I'm not also justifying the action of
that our lecturer too.

Thank you. Women are also culpable.
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by stormborn28(m): 1:04am On Oct 09, 2019
1Sharon:

Who?
kiki...that is why she didn't mention the lecturer that harassed her then

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by tianshie(m): 2:20am On Oct 09, 2019
Thetechhub:
She's out for revenge. More of that girl.

Clean UK used Apple iPhone X 210k
IPhone 7plus 110k
IPhone 7 75k
IPhone 6s 55k
All available now with charger and pack.
Contact on my profile

USED UK PHONES = STOLEN PHONES.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by LONGPREEK(m): 3:35am On Oct 09, 2019
this one na olosho na. i dont know why this hoes will Bleep a motorpark agebero for indomie then come screaming when someone ask them to Bleep for real things like pass mark. its not like they even stand to loose anything. na the guy go waste money for hotel, waste for food and drink and even give the bitch transport join. atimes sef toto go smell like stockfish and he go still lick am. wtf . life is so unfair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by emmaodet: 3:54am On Oct 09, 2019
0taPiaPia:
I don't know why I keep hearing this trashy rhetoric "some girls are forcing lecturers to have se.x with them".
So because you have all of a sudden become a goat instead of a human being, you have to eat the yams (students) close to you instead of nature's fresh green grass (your wife) that's in abundance (in your house) as opposed to some stored up junk food (student) in a "cold room"..

Judgement day awaits you all. sad

So all of a sudden, we all realized that the man as all the power to say No and in the power dynamics, he as the edge BUT when we point out that ladies take money from guys, eat it and don't date those guys OR when we accuse ladies of sleeping around, we do say it is there body and men are the one throwing themselves on ladies.
If the men control themselves, no lady will have the opportunity of using them but when it comes to Ladies, all hell is opened
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by arrestdarrester: 4:36am On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:

Are you serious?? You want her to randomly mention somebodys name on international tv with no video-/photographic evidence whatsoever?

So how does she get back to her old school of probably up to 5 years ago and start filming the old man? Do you know if he's still there?

How do you know shes not in the middle of an open case with the school and she doesnt want to forfeit it?

How will she keep herself together after having to relive all the bad memories of why she dropped out? You want her to finish herself because of documentary?

What do you mean by "randomly mention somebody's name"? Was Dr Boniface randomly mentioned? Did it not take a survey of old and current students that kept popping up his name for him to be targeted for that documentary? In like manner, let her advise the BBC to do a survey in the said Med School she supposedly dropped out from and see if the name of the lecturer she is accusing will pop up.

By the way, I'm not really interested in the lecturer she is now accusing, I'm interested in her results before she supposedly dropped out.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by 1Sharon(f): 5:19am On Oct 09, 2019
stormborn28:
kiki...that is why she didn't mention the lecturer that harassed her then

Is that why she didn't mention the medical school either? Or the university? She's not being honest.
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Cousin9999: 5:35am On Oct 09, 2019
Their only motive is to make Nigerians and Africans look bad. They also want Nigerian credentials to be more questioned. I don't see them doing documentaries on rampant sexual harassment and assault in India. I don't see them exposing the credential fraud among Indians.
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Toks2008(m): 6:22am On Oct 09, 2019
stormborn28:
nonsense talk... I was once in the University... During Obasanjo regime there was a case like that in OAU... A brilliant female student that was failed by a lecturer simply because she didn't give in.. The case got to minister of education... Oby Ezekwesile...

You are the one spewing trash cos if You have just a little IQ you will realize that your post is in unision with my stance.

Why did the case get to the minister? Cos she knew she passed.

Ode
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by dia4iam(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2019
;DThe babe is fressshhh... No wonder Mr. lecturer started running mouth like tap water wey see correct pumping.
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by solpat(m): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2019
Kiki Mordi of KU Fm, Benin City, that year shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by kay29000(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2019
I am not in anyway a supporter of lecturers sexually assaulting female students, but I went to school too na...It is not by force. If you don't want to do, you can always report the lecturer. Why would you drop out because of sexual assault when you can report the lecturer? They are making it seem as if there are not millions of girls that go to uni, read and pass without any lecturer asking for sex for grades.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Viola-nuela Echebima: Lawyer Who Is A Double First Class Holder - Pictures / ND Holder: HND or 100 Level at University? / University Of Ibadan 2012/13 Postume & Postgraduate Admission Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.