Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Between Zlatan And Fan Who Says He Compose Stupid Songs (screenshots) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Zlatan And Fan Who Says He Compose Stupid Songs (screenshots) (419 Views)

Jaywon and Danny young Mock Zlatan And Naira marley, fight back trolls / Between Simi And Fan Who Said He Wished He Met Her Before Adekunle Gold / Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Between Zlatan And Fan Who Says He Compose Stupid Songs (screenshots) by William5432: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Zlatan Ibile and a fan exchanged a word after the musician is said to be composing stupid songs.

The Twitter user got a fire back from Zlatan as soon as the “Zanku Crooner” saw his comment.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if Zlatan Ibile composes another of his stupid songs about this #SexForGrades thing, All the “Kiss me For a Minute”, “Off The Light” and other pickup lines by the lecturer. I wouldn’t be surprised if he release a freestyle to it.

That’s how Dumb he is.”

However Zlatan Ibile replies with: “Your Father is Dumb”

Source: https://lifestyles.ng/gist/between-zlatan-and-twitter-user/

Re: Between Zlatan And Fan Who Says He Compose Stupid Songs (screenshots) by William5432: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun
Re: Between Zlatan And Fan Who Says He Compose Stupid Songs (screenshots) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
lol
Re: Between Zlatan And Fan Who Says He Compose Stupid Songs (screenshots) by etrange: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
First, are you sure you know who a fan is? Please, let's stop abusing the word, the person here is clearly not a fan (or, at least, pretends not to be).

On the other hand, I think the person was stylishly suggesting the idea to Zlata; he just doesn't want a backlash thus the reason he presented it as if he was against. Just see the level of details.
Re: Between Zlatan And Fan Who Says He Compose Stupid Songs (screenshots) by lalasticlala(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2019

(1)

Forget Mi!! Sarkodie Bet 2019 Cypher Proves He Is The King Of Africa Rap / MC Galaxy Lists The Names Of Bbnaija Ex Housemates He Has Given Money And Amount / Kim Kardashian Confirms Kanye West Is 'born Again, Saved By Christ'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.