Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. (4354 Views)

All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening / Northern Governors Should Develop Their Own Resources, Says Baba- Ahmed / New Year : Everyone Should Develop Their Ethinic Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Osaze007: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Generalnomercy:

You have no dignity in you.

I wonder what gave birth to you.

Secede or go to hell

3 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Osaze007: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Generalnomercy:

I was still thinking about how useless oshiomole has been, never knew yours is worst.

I think foolishness is birthright of the useless and unproductive Zoo of prostitutes called EDO STATE.

WHERE FATHER EVEN SLEEPS WITH HIS DAUGHTERS....

EDO AND SODOM AND GOMORRAH....
Oshiomole is better than all Igbo politicians and you know it
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
VAQAXY:
Lol this abakaleke bastard is still crying cheesy

Ebonyi is an almajiri state

Ebonyi is 100% illiterates

Ebonyi is a cursed state, no wonder 90% of them ran to live in Anambra

Ebonyi people are cursed nomadic gala hawkers

Ebonyi people are treated worse than abokii by the igbos

Ebonyi state is a cursed backward state filled with miscreants and vagabond

Ebonyi state is a state where 100% of its population are either narrow pushers, okada riders or gala hawkers

Ebonyi= almajiri-igbos

cheesy

[s][/s]

please overlook that boy... please..

Neglect him.
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by VAQAXY: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

please overlook that boy... please..

Neglect him.

Nwanne I take no prisoner. It is better to avoid me than to draw my attention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:
You mean these faces

2 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
VAQAXY:

Nwanne I take no prisoner. It is better to avoid me than to draw my attention.

Just leave him Biko..

let me concentrate with this Edo state first...

Overlook him....

His brain should be -0.001%....

Nothing is inside..

3 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:
Poto poto everywhere
I am from Edo state and I know you are an impostor. Your moniker English translation is "Because of God" which is a fine name.
Turn a new leaf bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

Secede or go to hell

They are already in hell with Edo state, Italian business.

3 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
matex97:
I am from Edo state and I know you are an impostor. Your moniker English translation is "Because of God" which is a fine name.
Turn a new leaf bro

Eyaah just leave him, I don't know what is controlling him that the only time he comes online na for Igbos..

I can't remember the last time me or any Igbo here ever think of attacking Edo state...but your people will always come here with one hate mind..

I attack west as they do same but Edo state do not always cross many minds here but is always good your people are calling attention over now...

I have monitored him for sometime, I have to follow him up.....

His thread have been deleted many times but he keep creating new ones...

What nonsense..

6 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Op if you need more of my attention, call me back..
Will be right here.

4 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Anambralstson: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

Secede or go to hell
I know you are from Southwest claiming Edo, please is Southwest developed?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by senatordave1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:
More schools
Julius malema aka osagyefo stop this

1 Like

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Anambralstson: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:
Poto poto everywhere
This is Yoruba land

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
senatordave1:

Senatordave1

You so much like to accuse People...lolzz

You be my right hand man ooo..

So you quoted me to stop, so that he can continue abi..

I don't know you to be like this.
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Eyaah just leave him, I don't know what is controlling him that the only time he comes online na for Igbos..

I can't remember the last time me or any Igbo here ever think of attacking Edo state...but your people will always come here with one hate mind..

I attack west as they do same but Edo state do not always cross many minds here but is always good your people are calling attention over now...

I have monitored him for sometime, I have to follow him up.....

His thread have been deleted many times but he keep creating new ones...

What nonsense..
He is trying to sow the seed of discord which is nonexistent. His plot will be exercise in futility

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Anambralstson: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

Secede or go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by agadez007(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
I can bet my two spherical blokos that the O.p is a Skull mining,Tiger clawed face,ewedu gobbling,poverty stricken Afonja

They are that evil

8 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Osaze007: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=Anambralstson post=82957166][/quote]

Why you showing me Ibadan the largest city in west Africa
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Osaze007: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

I know you are from Southwest claiming Edo, please is Southwest developed?

Secede or go to hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Osaze007: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Generalnomercy:

You have no dignity in you.

I wonder what gave birth to you.

At least I’m not a baby factory product

1 Like

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Generalnomercy: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:
I have no delight in pigmies .
He has been one very useless man on the face of the earth....
Oshiomole is a very dirty pig.
Can't even dress well.
Returns evil for good done to him.
Suffering from all manner of shortness

3 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Osaze007: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Generalnomercy:

I have no delight in pigmies .

He has been one very useless man on the face of the earth....

Oshiomole is a very dirty pig.

Can't even dress well.

Returns evil for good done to him.

Suffering from all manner of shortness

Still better than kerosene sharing Igbo leaders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Generalnomercy: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

I believe you were birthed by a goat...

Think with your head for once.....
Why disgracing your fellow Yorubas?
Your conduct here is very despicable..

6 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by meccuno: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
plaindealer:
Instead of paying attention to this disaster threatening their existence, they will fixate and die over Lagos, Tinubu and Osinbajo..

Sad..
if I show you some places in Lagos you will not believe dude.

4 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by meccuno: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Am yet to arrive at prostituting business, gradually we will meet there...

Meanwhile.. Someone should save this state...

What a disgrace
grin
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

10 hour infrastructure in Edo state....lolzz

Roads now last for only 8 to 10 hours in Edo state

https://www.nairaland.com/5424640/flood-sweeps-off-road-benin

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by nwadiuko1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
chai this stupid op don buy market

4 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Osaze007: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Generalnomercy:

I believe you were birthed by a goat...

Think with your head for once.....

Why disgracing your fellow Yorubas?

Your conduct here is very despicable..

You that were born in baby factory in Akwa
Idiot no be only Yoruba
You should have said ijaw
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Generalnomercy: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
nwadiuko1:
chai this stupid op don buy market

The OP is a saddist who has nothing in his whole life...

2 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Zinoly: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi AnambraIstson should focus on their state first
Before dirt and mud water sweep them away
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Zinoly: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

This is Yoruba land

Old pictures
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kai,Igbo people una too get mouth,abeg make una stop on both sides

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyinbo Woman Wears Biafra Cloth Despite Chiwetalu Arrest / See This Tinubu Billboard Erected In Enugu State / FG Admits That Igbos Were Asked To Come Down From Buses In Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.