Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening (5083 Views)

Poll: Which Region Are You Voting From And Which Presidential Candidate? / Hisbah: We Won’t Stop Destroying Alcholic Drinks, Kano Has Other Revenue Sources / Ijaws Proud For Allowing Slaves To Be Sold Through Their Region[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 9:31am On Oct 15, 2021
Why the sudden turnaround from mocking the Igbos to now advising them. This is so so sickening because it doesn't come from a place of genuine concern at all. We are sick and tired of the false concern from Yoruba people. Why is nobody talking about what brought this insurgency in the first place.

Anybody with a genuine concern would first discuss what and how this whole violence started. They would sue for peace from the federal government. Not coming here to tell us evil lies about how they care. You cared all this while and yet you were smirking when the youths were being used for target practice. In your daft mind you did not care to think for a second that it would breed insurgency for your dear Fulani government. Stop your useless advice you're making us sick to the belly.

Let me also add for the daft ones that it is only a matter of time before the ripple effect of the happenings in the East will begin to reach you in your stinkhole in the west. In your next life if you see army killing unarmed Igbo youths you will think twice before hailing them. Stupid people.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2021
[s]
SlayerForever:
Why the sudden turnaround from mocking the Igbos to now advising them. This is so so sickening because it doesn't come from a place of genuine concern at all. We are sick and tired of the false concern from Yoruba people. Why is nobody talking about what brought this insurgency in the first place.

Anybody with a genuine concern would first discuss what and how this whole violence started. They would sue for peace from the federal government. Not coming here to tell us evil lies about how they care. You cared all this while and yet you were smirking when the youths were being used for target practice. In your daft mind you did not care to think for a second that it would breed insurgency for your dear Fulani government. Stop your useless advice you're making us sick to the belly.

Let me also add for the daft ones that it is only a matter of time before the ripple effect of the happenings in the East will begin to reach you in your stinkhole in the west. In your next life if you see army killing unarmed Igbo youths you will think twice before hailing them. Stupid people.
[/s]

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by cutievik: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Aswear

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

This is only the beginning. Let me be clear. I don't know what will happen tomorrow I am not God. Maybe our region will turn to Somalia I don't know. But you know one thing I am sure of this insurgency your useless military kick started in the East is just beginning and I can promise you that your soldiers will die so much they will begin to desert their duty posts. It's a sure banker! You people from the west and north and middle belt will cry so much for what will happen. You won't believe it. I am an Igbo guy to the last drop in my vein I can tell you how my people think and view things. War is not good. We even lost before. But our people say, "You do not shun a just war for fear of death. Never". That it to say the Igbos will go to any length whatsoever when they have been persecuted unjustly. We are not fear fear Yoruba people o. Those boys you're seeing they will never stop. Once you kill some of them others will pick up the gun and continue. They will never ever stop. You are all very stupid and you and your army will see.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Afamed: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2021
Nobody will be willing to accommodate IDPs in South West. The similar scenario Boko Haram took in NE yrs ago similar scenario UGM/ ESN are taking in SE.

8 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by BKayy: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2021
"Once your enemies complain, that means you are getting it right"
because no enemy advises the other on the best way to fight them.
So Nigeria advising Ndigbo means that we are winning and they are trying to make us make mistakes so that they will have a chance.

God Bless Ndigbo
God bless Alaigbo

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by benuejosh: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2021
We want to save them from what the Northerners are suffering now because of the negligence of PDP and not speaking up early.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2021
[s]
benuejosh:
We want to save them from what the Northerners are suffering now because of the negligence of PDP amd not speaking up early.
[/s]

Shut your trap young man.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by BKayy: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Afamed:
Nobody is ready to accommodate IDPs in South West. The similar scenario Boko Haram took in NE yrs ago similar scenario UGM/ ESN are taking in SE.
Was there a single IDP camp in SW during the 3 year British sponsored Genocide on Ndigbo (1967-70)?

No, Mention one if there was any. It is a challenge

Not just only in SW Nigeria but anywhere in Yoruba land including the part in Benin Republic, Togo etc. WE DON'T LIKE YOU PEOPLE

If it was Equatorial Guinea or Gabon that is saying this, it would have made sense. There was a reason our people chose those countries instead of anywhere near you people. That reason is Gabon and Equatorial Guinea have people that we share something with (culturally and otherwise). Getting to those places was and is still a piece of cake for Ndigbo although Cameroon joined in the blockade then and was paid with bakassi peninsula.

In Summary, we don't know you people

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by BKayy: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
We want to save them from what the Northerners are suffering now because of the negligence of PDP amd not speaking up early.
You are typing from this place "the last Tiv man standing in stupidity"

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2021
I find Nigerians to be very nauseating.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by BKayy: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:
I find Nigerians to be very nauseating.
Very disgusting set of terrorists

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by BlowYourMind: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Only a foolish Yoruba will ask you to stop killing yourself, who cares, rubbish and baby factory criminals

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SisterFire(f): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Afamed:
Nobody will be willing to accommodate IDPs in South West. The similar scenario Boko Haram took in NE yrs ago similar scenario UGM/ ESN are taking in SE.
...allow these people fight for freedom , we all know when this country breaks Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba will own oduduwa...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Afamed: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2021
BKayy:

Was there a single IDP in SW during the 3 year genocide on Ndigbo by Britain (1967-70)?

If it was Equatorial Guinea or Gabon that is saying this, it would have made sense. There was a reason our people choose those countries instead of anywhere near you people because those are the people that we share something with. Getting to those places is a piece of cake for Ndigbo although Cameroon joined in the blockade and was paid with bakassi peninsula.

In Summary, we don't know you people
Go to upper Iweka, go to Lagos park at Onitsha. Take note of the numbers of your people trooping to SW on a daily basis.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by BKayy: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2021
Afamed:

Go to upper Iweka, go to Lagos park at Onitsha. Take note of the numbers of your people trooping to SW on a daily basis.
You are scared because it will stop once Ndigbo breaks out of this contraption.

In simple terms, once Ndigbo breaks out, we will lift the blockade on our ports thus ending the economic blockade on Ndigbo since 1967.

You know your people are NOTHING without Ndigbo

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Afamed: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2021
SisterFire:
...allow this people fight for freedom , we all know when this country breaks Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba will own oduduwa...
Until you are able to separate the difference between This and These. For now, you remain inconsequential

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Afamed: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2021
BKayy:

In simple terms, once Ndigbo breaks out, we will lift the blockade on our ports thus ending the economic blockade on Ndigbo since 1967.

Na so developer of the whole universe

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Tochj(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2021
The level of hatred Nigeria have for Ndigbo
No be here
Even here in Nairaland
I don't understand how an Enemy Will start advising you.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Tochj(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2021
BKayy:

Lagos is dead without Ndigbo
And they know it.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Afamed: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2021
BKayy:

5% talking of blocking their port. Wonder shall soon end

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Spending123: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Afamed:

Sh*tup, Boko Haram started by bombing Churches and public gatherings, so get your facts right.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SisterFire(f): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Afamed:

Sisterfire holy holy sisterfire
Another messaih holy holy
I may be a cowardly slowpoke but you are worthy of my praise
Pls stop praising me !

1 Like

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by BKayy: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2021
Afamed:

5% taking of blocking their port. Wonder shall soon end
5% that you cannot do without.
Shameless PARASITE

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by cutievik: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2021
How many igbo's commenting here are within the fiery of bullet's? None!

Na mouth you get.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Afamed: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Spending123:

Sh*tup, Boko Haram started by bombing Churches and public gatherings, so get your facts right.
And what's the difference between Boko Haram now and UGM/ ESN?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2021
angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2021
Yaribe banza.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by T9ksy(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2021
BKayy:

You are typing from this place "the last Tiv man standing in stupidity"

Obviously, he can't be from benue as he would want us to believe with his faceless handle.

No bona-fide benue man will be wasting his time with biafrans whilst over a million of his own people are currently languishing in IDP camps and more are fleeing southwards, everyday.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Afamed: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2021
Tochj:
No be here
Even here in Nairaland
Nobody is buying your emotions. These were your Igbos contribution when GEJ was in power

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan#9018765

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by BKayy: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2021
Afamed:

Na so developer of the whole universe
We are the Oxygen needed for you survival.
That's why the best thing we can do to you Nigerians as payback for all the atrocities you are committing in Igboland today is to Leave.
It is obvious that within 3 months after we've left Nigeria, you Parasites will definitely fall back to where you belong, in the same category as Niger, Benin Republic, Chad etc.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SisterFire(f): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2021
Tochj:
No be here
Even here in Nairaland
That's y u have to continue what u are doing , great France during their guillotine beheading of the leaders 250yrs ago ,saw worst from their enemies in Rome, London and constainople . Enemies hate it when u fight for freedom

,in this situation I call it "crab mentality * yorubas has millions of Fulani in their bushes ,which they are scared of fighting . They are actually jealous of u . Dangerous bandits , bok haram has rounded southwest they know this but no one is fit to fight them.. . but when they see igbos fight the dirty system out of jealousy they feel concerned

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drone Shot :Labour Party Presidential Rally In Kwara State / Breaking News! Inside Aso Rock Villa: Fg Agrees To Revert To N65 But / How Nigeria Was Divided By The Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.