Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World (4767 Views)

Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor / My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip / Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by TheExecutioner: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by QuizSavvy: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Interesting
Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by redsun(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Contaminated foods, i.e., sprites and dangerous and regulated food produce from the north, are the primary cause of the increase in depression among Nigerians these days. Not to mention cancer and sorts of oyinbos diseases.

It is a ticking time bomb, but nobody is taking notice.
Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by cdqyehyeh(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
I have reduce my drinking of carbonated drinks, stopped eating seasoned/processed foods, cube, biscuits. Though not use to it that much.
This are the foods that is shortening our health, they taste good in the mouth bt are the killers of our organs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by sweetonugbu: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Team natural foods
Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by Johnnyessence(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
cdqyehyeh:
I have reduce my drinking of carbonated drinks, stopped eating seasoned/processed foods, cube, biscuits. Though not use to it that much.
This are the foods that is shortening our health, they taste good in the mouth bt are the killers of our organs.
be eating fresh foods. I chop fresh foods prepared by me. not junked foods.
Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by judgementyard(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Cannabis oil na em I go dey use now grin
Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by SKhanmi: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Yet some claim some diseases have no cure.
Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by Yohh: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
The replies on this thread shows how lazy and ignorant Nigerians are
U see a random post on social media and begin making conclusive assertions.
If natural or organic foods should cure the dreaded cancers, then no disease should be a threat because adjusting the diet should heal them all..
Use ur brain...

3 Likes

Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by tillaman(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
I know if the government can codedly fund research on cannabis they will find cure to many long term ailments!!
On code I mean codedly, they don’t have to legalise marijuana in Nigeria
Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by viccipedia: 4:56am On Oct 09, 2019
Lol. The race for immortality. It’s really funny how humans think they can live longer than they should.
Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by Khd95(m): 6:40am On Oct 09, 2019
Cannabis oil

I been hear say cannabis dey cure a lot of things... How true is this medically

I might include it in my diet cool tongue
Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2019
Khd95:
Cannabis oil

I been hear say cannabis dey cure a lot of things... How true is this medically

I might include it in my diet cool tongue

E be like say to smoke weed don dey hungry you so?

Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by UniQue84: 7:26am On Oct 09, 2019
Awol1:

E be like say to smoke weed don dey hungry you so?
Sir, he is not far from the truth, u see many users of cannabis abuse this nature wonder by smoking it and committing all sort of atrocities, looking unkept e.t.c if you really want to maximise the real benefit of cannabis use it as vegetables (moderately) or alongside other vegetables when cooking which in turn will empower you to drink more water per day ( and you know the usefulness of water to the body)couple with fruits such as avocado, infact fruits in general not forgetting carrots when eating do this for 6 months then you will testify the tremendous changes you will witness both internally and externally. Infact people will help testify on your behalf, I mean healthy standard weight gain ( fitness), glowing skin, sharper brain, bright eyes, No more early morning sickness or Everytime sickness, looking young daily and lots more.The govt has to find a way to legalize it as well as sale and resale of it .

Meanwhile check out my link for your landed properties in Ibeju Lekki and it's environs.
Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by falcon01: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2019
God help me go natural ! these foods are just damn thirsty, I know its dangerous but dayyum I keep eating 'em
Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2019
UniQue84:
Sir, he is not far from the truth, u see many users of cannabis abuse this nature wonder by smoking it and committing all sort of atrocities, looking unkept e.t.c if you really want to maximise the real benefit of cannabis use it as vegetables (moderately) or alongside other vegetables when cooking which in turn will empower you to drink more water per day ( and you know the usefulness of water to the body)couple with fruits such as avocado, infact fruits in general not forgetting carrots when eating do this for 6 months then you will testify the tremendous changes you will witness both internally and externally. Infact people will help testify on your behalf, I mean healthy standard weight gain ( fitness), glowing skin, sharper brain, bright eyes, No more early morning sickness or Everytime sickness, looking young daily and lots more.The govt has to find a way to legalize it as well as sale and resale of it .

Meanwhile check out my link for your landed properties in Ibeju Lekki and it's environs.

I hate to smoke.

But u are making me consider cooking weed with indomie
Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by OKOATA(m): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2019
Awol1:

I hate to smoke.

But u are making me consider cooking weed with indomie
Please when putting inside indomie don't put plenty o, just little leaf or you go high die. My friend go put plenty for inside indomie the guy sleep from morning till night, he woke up chop eba, he slept and woke up the next day. He did virtually nothing for 24hours... Na laugh we laugh am.
Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by Ketamine9000mg(m): 8:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Fake testimony like this can cost people their lives.
Stay safe and ignore dangerous lies like this one.
Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
OKOATA:
Please when putting inside indomie don't put plenty o, just little leave or you go high die. My friend go put plenty for inside indomie the guy sleep from morning till night, he woke up chop eba, he slept and woke up the next day. He did virtually nothing for 24hours... Na laugh we laugh am.

Hahahaha.

Now, this is funny
Re: This Man Was Given 2 Years To Live. What He Did Next Shocked The Medical World by baby124: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
Stop using maggi, substitute with salt. Stop eating canned and tinned foods with so much preservatives. Also significantly reduce consumption of processed foods like noodles, burgers and sausages

(1) (Reply)

Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) / Kano Embarks On New 3 Layers Flyover Construction / Wike: Illegal Crude Refiners Ruining Our Health, National Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.