Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

'I Want To Do Everything With Ike'-Mercy's Exclusive Interview With Ebuka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Want To Do Everything With Ike'-Mercy's Exclusive Interview With Ebuka (1278 Views)

Omashola Shares Beautiful Video From Ike, Mercy’s Traditional Wedding / BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M / Bbnaija:- Tacha Caught Kissing Ike Mercy React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Want To Do Everything With Ike'-Mercy's Exclusive Interview With Ebuka by gistembassy123: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Winner of Big Brother Naija 2019, Mercy in a chat with host Ebuka has opened up about her life in the house , what made her win the game, her relationship with Tacha and  her 'surprise' love life with Ike ...Sleekgist reports

According to her, she never played to the camera and there was no strategy but after previously auditioning four times she came prepared ' I just wanted to give them back to back', she said, and she also declared that she came to make a statement...

And on her love life with Ike, she revealed Ike is a hard nut to crack,and she said she wants to do everything with Ike including business as he is very ambitious and the perfect match for her...

Watch Video here

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/i-want-to-do-everything-with-ike-mercy-s-exclusive-interview-with-ebuka/

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Avoids Wizkid Trouble As He Runs From Tiwa Savage's Twerking On Stage / Chiwetalu Agu Reacts To Reports Of Being Critically Sick And Needing Help / Ceec Pre-wedding Photo With Nollywood Actor Mawuli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.