Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

My Scary Big Brother Experience. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Scary Big Brother Experience. (435 Views)

Watch Scary Moment A Man Who Act As Jesus Christ Fell From His Cross (video) / MUST READ: Doctor Narrates His Lovely And Scary Near-death Experience / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Scary Big Brother Experience. by Treash(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
MY TEARY MOMENT ON BIG BROTHER NAIJA FINALE:

Seeing Big Brother wishing Mike and Mercy a final goodbye, They walked out of the door. All that was left was an empty space as the camera panned through the lounge to the kitchen, the bedroom and to the garden. The soft music played alongside the camera movement and i became emotional.

We saw their names on the wall, their footprint left for time to deal with.
I saw all the things they fought each other for. The 26 housemates left the chair they once dragged, they left the throne and special room meant for the Head of House

They left the kitchen and all the food they were hiding. Water bottles, wines and soft drinks littered everywhere. The battles they all fought during their arena games and weekly task neither made sense or rather was a total waste of time as the lights went off one after the other. Behold the darkness.

It dawned on me, this is what the last day would look like. Someday all these things we killed each other for will be left behind and we will face the real deal. We will all leave the earth no matter how we decide to keep it. As prepared as the Housemates were, for every time a name is mentioned, they become scared of the unknown.
They had to reassure themselves to be strong and focus because they don't know their fate. God is superior & someday he will take back the earth he created. When a man dies, darkness covers his face, yet nobody wants to be swallowed in that darkness of uncertainty

Heaven at last, I wish you all.

Credit: Onyeka Mbaeze (Unique Lover)

2 Likes

Re: My Scary Big Brother Experience. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Most def.

The reality of eternity would soon dawn on us all.

God help us.
Re: My Scary Big Brother Experience. by SocialJustice: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
I love this world, looking forward to make my first $1bn, travel the world in style and live in perpetual luxury but should the rapture come today I am ready. Absolutely nothing to be scared of. Humans are in the habit of always wanting to live under the bondage of fear of the unknown. It is a stupid way to live.

1 Like

Re: My Scary Big Brother Experience. by LordReed(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
If your god was supreme it won't have lost the earth in the first place.
Re: My Scary Big Brother Experience. by emmyskies(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2019
LordReed:
If your god was supreme it won't have lost the earth in the first place.
Has He lost it? check again smiley
Re: My Scary Big Brother Experience. by LordReed(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2019
emmyskies:

Has He lost it? check again smiley

How do you take back what is in your possession?

(1) (Reply)

M / Is Homosexuality A Sin? / How To Trust God And His Word By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.