Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage (1627 Views)

Big Dog Cage For Sale.......sold / Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) / ENDTIME!! Mother Caught Breastfeeding Her Baby And A Dog At The Same Time (watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage by Specialjoe(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Please i want to know how to i dentify a mongrel from a big dog cos i'm about getting a pup what should i look out for please help me
Re: How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage by lilbarracuda(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin
Put poo in front of the dog
Re: How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage by Specialjoe(m): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2019
Lol funny
Re: How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage by Haroldjunior80(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2019
lilbarracuda:
grin

Put poo in front of the dog
All dogs eat Poo man... ALL. Try and see smiley

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage by Mckandre(m): 7:25am On Oct 09, 2019
Specialjoe:
Please i want to know how to i dentify a mongrel from a big dog cos i'm about getting a pup what should i look out for please help me
a little headsup, look out for white tail tips or socks nd uniformed coloration on the genital(abdomen) area. Not full proof o, a great dane or pitbull could ve any of these features. Its always befitting to find out details about the parent to ve rest of mind.
Re: How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage by Ogcruz: 7:57am On Oct 09, 2019
A big dog can still be a mongrel
Rott/Gsd mix is a mongrel

Before buying ask for pics of pups and the parents
And upload it here
Re: How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage by Specialjoe(m): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2019
Mckandre:
a little headsup, look out for white tail tips or socks nd uniformed coloration on the genital(abdomen) area. Not full proof o, a great dane or pitbull could ve any of these features. Its always befitting to find out details about the parent to ve rest of mind.
thanks
Re: How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage by Specialjoe(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2019
Ogcruz:
A big dog can still be a mongrel Rott/Gsd mix is a mongrel
Before buying ask for pics of pups and the parents And upload it here
Ok i will later 2day
Re: How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage by Specialjoe(m): 12:09am On Oct 11, 2019
Ogcruz:
A big dog can still be a mongrel
Rott/Gsd mix is a mongrel

Before buying ask for pics of pups and the parents
And upload it here
these are the pics

Re: How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage by Eveezy(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2019
Specialjoe:
these are the pics
This is bb and local dog mix na, the owner was even clear with you
Re: How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage by Specialjoe(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2019
Eveezy:

This is bb and local dog mix na, the owner was even clear with you
but how did you see the pups. local dog is not mine its the pups i want 2 buy
Re: How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage by Pato5(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
The puppies from these mating will always tend towards the features of the parent in future. That's y a dog history is important.
Re: How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage by Eveezy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
Specialjoe:
but how did you see the pups. local dog is not mine its the pups i want 2 buy
Pups are small, I can’t tell how they will turn out either. If it is cheap then you can buy, personally I won’t buy the pups more than 10-15k
Re: How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage by Specialjoe(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Thanks guys i really appreciate... I will upload each of the pups pics later so u guys will help me to choose. thanks again in advance
Re: How To Identify A Mongrel From A Big Dog At Early Stage by segzypark(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
The pup shouldn't t assoc 10k

(1) (Reply)

What Animal Are You Scared Of ? / Where Can I Board My Dog? / Gallant Male Showline German Shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.