Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) (2828 Views)

Diary Of My Nigerian Mongrel Dog / Boerboel Cross Mongrel For Sale / Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
The lady that sells banana’s to me in my neighborhood, her dog gave birth to just two. I went to pick up my package at her store and Costa came to me and followed me when i was leaving for home.. Omo the woman called him back e no gree. Lass lass, i left after the woman caught and held it. Omo dem talk say him cry overnight.

I was returning from work the day after and the woman had to signal me to stop because i was on the bike. She now explained what happened after i left and now said if He sights me again and comes to me then she can possibly sell him to me…

Omo Costa saw me again and you’d think he’d known me before. Omo i paid for the dog oo.

So this thread would be like a diary for him.

8 Likes

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2022

He eats anything

3 Likes

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
His Fav toy. Don’t mess with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by rickpat(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
I don't really like pets....but this puppy is really cute....dogs are like that sometimes...way back...I had this dog that follows me whenever I went for evening classes...at some point...I had to start taking another route...

congrats man...the dog is really cute...take good care of it....I REALLY LOVE IT'S COLOUR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
He’s very Active, likes to Jump on things and always curious. He gives me Joy..

4 Likes

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
And after all that trouble, he likes to sleep here.. his favorite place to sleep.

Note:
There’s a way he looks at you, very cute. And whenever he cries, you’ll see visible tears in his eyes… he’s almost human..

1 Like

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
rickpat:
I don't really like pets....but this puppy is really cute....dogs are like that sometimes...way back...I had this dog that follows me whenever I went for evening classes...at some point...I had to start taking another route...

congrats man...the dog is really cute...take good care of it....I REALLY LOVE IT'S COLOUR

Thanks Boss, he’s in great hands with me..

1 Like

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by rickpat(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
ikotunblog:

Thanks Boss, he’s in great hands with me..
great......On a lighter note...please don't zouma the dog....*winks*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
I tick pick him everynight and everytime i do, he falls asleep on my lap

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
I bath him once in 3 days and I’d stick to that routine for now. I didn’t get photos last time i washed him, but the next time i do, i will bring photos. He smells fresh btw
Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
rickpat:
great......On a lighter note...please don't zouma the dog....*winks*

I promise I won’t lol
Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by rickpat(m): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
ikotunblog:

I promise I won’t lol
perfect...enjoy....
Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by Wildlifecalling(m): 6:40am On Jun 12, 2022
Love this thread already. Please take good care of your pup, he's gonna grow strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 7:32am On Jun 12, 2022
A new day, the routine continues. So we went on a walk this morning, he loves walks.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2022
More walk pictures;

2 Likes

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 7:34am On Jun 12, 2022
I was gonna post this yesterday, here goes.

I bought his food and tick powder.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Wildlifecalling:
Love this thread already. Please take good care of your pup, he's gonna grow strong

Thanks Boss, I promise i will. He’s gotten so used to me in no or little time and he’s part of my responsibilities now..

Thank God for life
Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chop chop

2 Likes

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chop

2 Likes

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2022
We walked this morning..

The other days, he didn’t do so well on the leash while we walked but he’s improved.

1 Like

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 8:10am On Jun 13, 2022
ikotunblog:
We walked this morning..

The other days, he didn’t do so well on the leash while we walked but he’s improved.

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Like i said in one of my other posts, there’s a way he looks at me, very cute..

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2022
And when i hangout in the hood with him, he stick to my side. He’d sleep for as long as i remain there

1 Like

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by Immacute: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
how much were you able to get him
Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by Haroldjunior: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Fine pup
Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2022
Its like the more he grows, the active he gets hehe very smart mongrel. And very trainable

1 Like

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2022
He eats what i eat. Noodles o, chicken o, turkey o rice oo whatever just name it and i gave him spoilt beans too he likes it to heaven.

Re: Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) by ikotunblog: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Next week, I'll castrate him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds Based On Bite Fatalities / What Is The Name Of This Animal? / I Am Getting A GSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.