Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa (2648 Views)

Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic / Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by doris00: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta on has said that he owes no one in the state or elsewhere any apology for appointing his daughter as aide in the state government.
Governor Okowa affirmed this position on Tuesday, October 8, adding that he knows the quality of his daughter.
He also rejected claims that he has two daughters and the child of his he appointed for girl child education in the state is very qualified for the position, The Nation reports.
He said: “It is not true that I have two of my daughter’s appointed. I have only one appointed and she is rightfully qualified.
He said: “It is not true that I have two of my daughter’s appointed. I have only one appointed and she is rightfully qualified.

Source: https://thickmatch.com/owe-nobody-apology-appointing-daughter-aide-governor-okowa/

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by Mutemenot(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Okowa, please inform your contractors to go back to work as rain has reduced drastically.

4 Likes

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by immortalcrown(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Man pass man mentality dey spoil things.

1 Like

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by Abfinest007(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
you are rat sorry right
Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by hisexcellency34: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
Let her succeed you sir as governor in 2023
Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by Annie939(f): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
see who is talking

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Okowa has our support.
Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by seunmsg(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Okowa has our support.

If Buhari mistakenly appoints his daughter to any political office, we will see a special kind of tsunami that has never been seen before on all social media platforms in Nigeria.

We all saw how Okorocha was insulted and bullied simply because he supported his son-in-law to become governor. Okowa gave his daughter a political appointment and he has your support. Would you have given your support if he’s an APC governor?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
seunmsg:

If Buhari mistakenly appoints his daughter to any political office, we will see a special kind of tsunami that has never been seen before on all social media platforms in Nigeria.

We all saw how Okorocha was insulted and bullied simply because he supported his son-in-law to become governor. Okowa gave his daughter a political appointment and he has your support. Would you have given your support if he’s an APC governor?

Lamentation 9 vs 9.

Okowa clarified that he appointed qualified persons for the post.

Unlike your Oga that merit is based on Caliphate.

2 Likes

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by seunmsg(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lamentation 9 vs 9.

The usual hypocritical bullshit from you wailers. When it is done by a PDP governor, the appointed family member is qualified and worthy of the appointment. When it is done by an APC governor, it is nepotism and should be condemned by all. Keep up the hypocrisy.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by doris00: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
seunmsg:

The usual hypocritical bullshit from you wailers. When it is done by a PDP governor, the appointed family member is qualified and worthy of the appointment. When it is done by an APC governor, it is nepotism and should be condemned by all. Keep up the hypocrisy.

See midnight wailing ooooo

lolzzzzz
Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by NwaNimo1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nepotism 2019.....

1 Like

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by YorubaNinja: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
NEPOTISM! angry

She's qualified... fine! The question is, did he give other qualified folks equal chance to determine the best candidate for the post?

5 Likes

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by asanwafo: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
seunmsg:

That is why I keep say In that the only sin that Rochas committed was being APC governor in a region where the party is hated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by edoairways: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
seunmsg:

I knew you would respond swiftly because your party wasn't involved

2 Likes

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by NwaliE01: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
The problem here is accountability. Who can query her when she is under performing?
She will feel on top of the state as dad is the head of the civil servants in the state.

1 Like

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by Emilokoiyawon: 3:34am On Oct 09, 2019
Yeeboos and nepotism...like 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by Oblang(m): 5:18am On Oct 09, 2019
No outrage since its not Elrufai...

1 Like

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by sinceraconcept(m): 5:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by helinues: 5:54am On Oct 09, 2019
Abi now..

Wetin go consign me with Delta state matters.

When Nigeria governors are in their second term, they always misbehave
Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by Westbestside: 6:02am On Oct 09, 2019
While some zombies must have killed themselves for this man to win. Thinking he will appoint them. But instead, he saw no one qualified except his own daughter cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by Westbestside: 6:06am On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lamentation 9 vs 9.

Shatap, shameless being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by Westbestside: 6:07am On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Okowa has our support.
As a loyal slave na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2019
Okowa has been known for appointing capable hands which has made his administration the admiration of all and beauty of the press.

He is not a man that has bought the whole state from bourdillion where they now go to check their future to know whether it is bright.

Or act like ones that will rush to say we are going to start minimum wage payment knowing his state is very very poor, only to turn back and said that by minimum wage he means 9% increment, not forgetting he is owing salaries.

Okowa is not like one that sponsors over 150 local council for training in Dubai with people money, an annex to bourdillion.

He is not the one that borrows 4 billion to pay salaries but his state IGR on newspaper and media is greater than the East and Dubai....

Okowa is a man of quality, he doesn't thrive on deceit like they do.
Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by omenka(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2019
seunmsg:

Even CAN would have reacted. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by Yakarii: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2019
omenka:
Even CAN will react. cheesy
nkanauzu good morning kiss
Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by okaniudemba(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2019

We all saw how Okorocha was insulted and bullied simply because he supported his son-in-law to become governor. Okowa gave his daughter a political appointment and he has your support. Would you have given your support if he’s an APC governor? For your original light fittings, chandeliers, switches and sockets call 08039489441
Re: I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa by GuntersChain(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2019
At least she has a certificate, not the type that refused to work but knows how to crash a 56m BMW power bike. Ekwueme carry on till 2023.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Punch Cartoon / Video Of Esn Ipob Commander Of Orlu Command That Was Captured By The Military / 'how Can 219 Girls Be Missing' - Nigerians Dig Out Buhari's Old Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.