Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Pls I Need You Help For an Accident Victim - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need You Help For an Accident Victim (296 Views)

Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners / Earn 5k Daily For 1 Year On Every Single Tipper Truck You Help Us Get A / Pls I Need Urgent 10,000 Naira Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need You Help For an Accident Victim by AmoloPatrick(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nkennor Gloria I've known Gloria back then in the Young Peoples' Church of my Church, very committed child of GOD and we worked together at various national program, She had a fatal accident that almost got her legs amputated over 3yrs ago, she, her family and her branch Church, Myself and a couple of others have spent a lot trying to help her back on her feet, but seems not to have much to continue hence her reason for contacting me... A day after our chats, I was able to send her a little token. I further told her I would do all I can to assist, according to her the doctor at the Trado-Medical Orthopedic Centre in Delta State where she's receiving treatment says they can't actually ascertain at the moment how much and how long it would take for her to be fully back on her feet but that she needs minimum of N70,000 (Seventy Thousand Naira Only) as her monthly upkeep.

Pls she's currently low on cash for treatment, out foodstuffs and other little stuff needed.

I'm using this medium to solicit for your financial support for her, please you can send directly your support to her account details below;

Gloria Ifunanya Nkennor
Zenith Bank

And as you do, may heavens honour and bless you richly in Jesus mighty name.

For everyone let support and put a smile on her face by sending the little we can

See pictures. Thanks to you all ����

Re: Pls I Need You Help For an Accident Victim by AmoloPatrick(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
B4 the accident

Re: Pls I Need You Help For an Accident Victim by AmoloPatrick(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pls meaning Nigeria's you can reach me on 08136808039 I can furnish you with all the necessary info you need
Re: Pls I Need You Help For an Accident Victim by AmoloPatrick(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Pls I beg of you all

(1) (Reply)

We Are Closing Down Soon / How To / I Can't Login To My Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.