Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Six Types Of People That Invest With Investwithfcm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Six Types Of People That Invest With Investwithfcm (1030 Views)

What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? / I Present To You Safest Country To Invest With First Hand Experience / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Types Of People That Invest With Investwithfcm by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE THAT INVEST WITH INVESTWITHFCM

1) Those that will come and ask for account number and invest.

2)Those that are referred by someone and will ask proofs, legal documents and still won't invest.

3)Those that would invest today but because the 20% seems more like a scam to them and send a message three days later with "something urgent. Can you send my money back to me?"

3)Those that have been scammed by MMM and LOOM. They ask for proofs of payment, registration with heaven and earth and still ask you to swear on your mother's grave with Ogun.

5)Those that won't even ask you anything, they just reply with "I trust you FCM. Drop account number"

6)Those after asking for all the details about the investment, they lurk around at the corner for months, observing other people getting paid.

What category are you?

With InvestWithFCM you are assured of steady investment income payment and security of your investment capital. Below is a quick overview of how our investment program works:

1. Become An Investor

Sign up and make an investment of ₦50,000 naira and above for a period of 30 days - 90 days.

2. Get Paid Monthly 

20% of your investment amount is paid into your bank account every 30 days from the date of your investment till your specified investment period elapses.

3. Get Your Capital Back 

After the period of investment has elapsed, your investment amount is paid back into your bank account

For more information on how to invest, visit www.investwithfcm.com

Lalasticlala , Mynd44

Re: Six Types Of People That Invest With Investwithfcm by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 30, 2019
So far you have your investment with us, our company’s policy as a media brand with 5 years of solid unflinching reputation will always protect you.

“Investment” with us is safe and secured.

But FCM shouldn’t be attached with loss of investments from similar scheme not FCM.

(1) (Reply)

An Insane Way To Make Insane Money With Clickbank + Reddit: No Ebook, No Money / Want To Sell Your Shares / Ait's Ipo: What Do Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.