Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nigerian Music Legend, SKY B Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Music Legend, SKY B Is Dead (237 Views)

My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Legend, SKY B Is Dead by Dicegossip(m): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
According to Instablog9ja, he was pronounced dead at Federal Medical Centre, Owerri, Imo State. The cause of death was said to be a heart attack. You might remember him as the rapper who dropped the 2007 hit, ‘I’m Calling’ and other hits like ‘You Promised Not To Go’ ‘Pray For Me’ and ‘Here I Am.’

READ MORE>>https://www.dicenaija.com/2019/10/667383883833Skyb.html

Re: Nigerian Music Legend, SKY B Is Dead by immortalcrown(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Chai!

The guy made some hits and quickly retired in the game.

"Pray For Me"
"Am Calling"
Etc

R. I. P. cry

(1) (Reply)

Tacha And Mercy Finally Reconciles After Their Big Fight (video) / Zionshine Heavenly Confirms Juliet Ibrahim As Brand Ambassador. / Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Moms (read Full)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.