Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,880 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Nigerian Army Lost 5 Soldiers To Bokoharam Insurgents (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Lost 5 Soldiers To Bokoharam Insurgents (Pics) (3329 Views)

5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed / 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Lost 5 Soldiers To Bokoharam Insurgents (Pics) by davillian(m): 6:03am On Oct 09, 2019
Itire
Re: Nigerian Army Lost 5 Soldiers To Bokoharam Insurgents (Pics) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2019
It's a pity they died for nothing! Their families will now know what is called suffer!
Re: Nigerian Army Lost 5 Soldiers To Bokoharam Insurgents (Pics) by Titto93(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2019
Battalions of Army should be pushed to Northeast where there's chaos but they prefer to keep them in southeast where there's is peace.
Now, the few in northeast are been slaughtered like chickens
Sad.
Re: Nigerian Army Lost 5 Soldiers To Bokoharam Insurgents (Pics) by Malawian(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2019
I think one of them stepped on a land mine. This Boko Haram war is not easy. How I wish Ojukwu had land mines. Would have just rigged the entire Biafran borders with it
Re: Nigerian Army Lost 5 Soldiers To Bokoharam Insurgents (Pics) by nofuckz(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2019
Phygo:
A call to duty is sent out
Only the strong and brave reply
Always doing it for the love of country
So there's no need to ask why

Rip gallant soldiers!
You are absolutely right. there's no reason to ask why..spits
Re: Nigerian Army Lost 5 Soldiers To Bokoharam Insurgents (Pics) by gidgiddy: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2019
I thought they said that unarmed IPOB are the real dangerous terrorists?
Re: Nigerian Army Lost 5 Soldiers To Bokoharam Insurgents (Pics) by kokoA(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii...

And someone still expect me to buy NA recruitment form??

To think these slain soldier men could be somebody's husband, somebody's Father!!!

Chaiiii. Mynd44
it's free bro.
Re: Nigerian Army Lost 5 Soldiers To Bokoharam Insurgents (Pics) by persius555(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

It was an AA and looks like this is a Borno incident

Abeg, what is the way out with these AAs. It is really a menace.
Re: Nigerian Army Lost 5 Soldiers To Bokoharam Insurgents (Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2019
Biko....I no do..
Re: Nigerian Army Lost 5 Soldiers To Bokoharam Insurgents (Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2019
persius555:

Abeg, what is the way out with these AAs. It is really a menace.

Soldiers should move around in such areas with Armoured Personnel Carriers. This AA Gun on human skin no be here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Lost 5 Soldiers To Bokoharam Insurgents (Pics) by Airoflaw(m): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2019
Jesus!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Lost 5 Soldiers To Bokoharam Insurgents (Pics) by JonDon12: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
And the generals are stealing money. God punish the coas. All of them DASUKI, IHEJIRIAKA, BURATAI

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Gov Bello's Personal Assistant Is Dead / Nnamdi Kanu Has United The Niger Delta People / Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.