Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack (49327 Views)

Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed / 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by redPUSSY(f): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Five Soldiers Killed In Auto Crash While Answering Distress Call To Repel Alleged Attack By IPOB’s Eastern Security Network

Five soldiers died on Tuesday while others were critically injured after a MRAP (mine-resistant, ambush protected vehicle) had an accident in Anambra State.

SaharaReporters gathered that the soldiers from the 302 Artillery Regiment, General Support, Onitsha were on their way to Ihiala to join with their colleagues at a military checkpoint after receiving information that operatives of the Eastern Security Network (ESN) were planning to attack the checkpoint.

Nnamdi Kanu, the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), had in December 2020 launched ESN to protect the people of the South-East region from terrorists and bandits allegedly trooping in from the North.

The IPOB leader described the outfit as a replica of the Western Nigeria Security Network, also known as Amotekun, earlier launched by South-West governors to curb insecurity in their region.

"The sole aim and objective of this newly formed security outfit known as Eastern Security Network are to halt every criminal activity and the terrorist attack on Biafraland," Kanu had said.

"This outfit, which is a vigilante group like the Amotekun in the South-West and the Miyetti Allah security outfit, will ensure the safety of our forests and farmland, which terrorists have converted into slaughter grounds and raping fields."

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/08/breaking-five-soldiers-killed-auto-crash-while-answering-distress-call-repel-alleged

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by redPUSSY(f): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
History can never be kind to Buhari: Just look at how Buhhri killed these men for nothing..

These are people's fathers, and probably breadwinner's of some families yet they just got wasted for nothing..

Boko Haram and bandits are having field day in the north yet Igbos are Buhari's problem despite oppose by the international community concerning the issue of IPOB ..

Isorite !

Rest in Peace gallant soliders.. Those that are sending you to your early graves are behind the closed doors feeding fat on your naivety..

Like I have always said...

We are just postponing the inevitable in this country and the more time we waste the more problem we create the more the enemity is getting stronger..

Anybody who's thinking that Nigeria would remain one forever should have a rethink..

Sescession would have died off if Igbos re minority, probably the larger tribe would swallow it in years to come, but here we re talking of major ethnic group in Nigeria that have become so conscious of their ethnicity especially this time and age..

Even some minor ethnic groups have existed for centuries let alone millions of Igbos in this country and those in diaspora as well..

Peaceful disolution is the best way for us so that we might be good neighbours , than this seek and hide game we are playing here.. But if by any chance Nigeria gets balkanized in an ugly or unpleasant way, what's happening in middle east would be a child's play to compare with what would be happening between Igbos and their ugly neighbours...

Igbos don't forget !!

258 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Smithkafors(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nawao
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Armaggedon: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Do they answer distress calls in such manner against herdsmen?

362 Likes 28 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Cholls(m): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Emergingnation0:
grin grin
My brother what's funny

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by lonecatt(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
They died by themselves

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Biafrannuke: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Apparently they were on their way to burn down villages but didn't reach.

BTW,Mods the title in sahara reads "alleged ESN attack" while yours says "ESN attack"

235 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Jostoman: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
I just hope the world is watching and What did Igbo youth do to this APC government? Is it that they keep Nnamdi kanu in detention in other to eliminate all IPOB and ESN guys?

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by YeyeGbami: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
They will speeding like say no oo. they are invisible.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by redPUSSY(f): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lalasticlala fp

5 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by JOemmy(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Karma is obviously dealing with them they have committed too much actrocities in igboland.

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Michelle70(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
Just look at the comments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by lightskinnigga: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Armaggedon:
Do they answer distress calls in such manner against herdsmen?
God has a way of fighting for his people (umu igbo)

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by lightskinnigga: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Look at the comments.
Shebi when there is equaliser we won't be hearing MMM is watching?
take 20billion to buy some sense

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by johnmartus(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Damn this is really sad may the blood of this innocent gallant officer's visit the household of Nnamdi kanu and his followers even including the one that laughing at the death of this brave men .

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by kingsceemark(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Look at the comments.

Illiterate Dummy, common pigin English you no fit write, disgracing yourself

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin
lol looks like God's hand at work.

not supporting the carnage of ESN but if you know how many innocent individuals these criminals in military uniforms have killed because of this ESN thing, you'll not show a single pity to their wasted souls.
criminals will come and do their thing at army checkpoint and be long gone, army will leave criminals and start killing innocent souls at sight. Young men women and even children are not spared.
but in the north, they respect individuals and focus more on criminals.
so I have no single pity for them.
the only thing I have for them is
Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha

rip (p is for pieces)

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Rugaria: 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Look at the comments.

Equalizer of accidents,
You do well, you hear?
Person die for accident, equalizer from ogbomosho is here calling for an "equalizer"..
Crazy things that call themselves Nigerians..

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by kingsceemark(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
johnmartus:
Damn this is really sad may the blood of this innocent gallant officer's visit the household of Nnamdi kanu and his followers even including the one that laughing at the death of this brave men .

Your own useless blood is in line to go with those stupid soldiers, your life and blood is next to go

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Okoroawusa: 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death.

This is my prayer first thing in the morning every day I get up from sleep.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:

lol
and you think say e go work. grin

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by CyynthiaKiss(f): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
So the attack on ESN as you said that they were rushing to repel, what happened or they too decided to turn back since the Army had an accident ?

Useless terrorists in uniform just met their Waterloo on their Way to the east to do what they are known for

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by agulion: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Karma is really like Tinubu ( a very big bitch)

34 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by ThinkSmarter: 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
It's a pity.
My heart goes to the families of the dead soldiers.
In as much as I don't support the political oppression of the Igbos, though they partly brought upon themselves by their poor style of politics.
Igbos are not good in Politics.
Na business we sabi, whether black business or Clean one, we dey lol.
But The truth is that the Soldiers are more friendly, peaceful, disciplined and civil.
How many times do people run away at the sight of military men in their trucks in Igbo land? Hardly
But at the sight and even hearing of unknown gun men, people will start running helter scatter to avoid being killed extra judicially. Because they have no Rules of Engagement.
Mkpuru-mmiri is their grand commander.
Eziokwu na elu-ilu
Igbos should stop praising this people online, especially those of you living outside South East.
U really don't know what we pass through here.
U know the usual recruits for this kind of dirty game, ...the drug addicts, cultists, exconvicts, jailbreakers, hardmen, assassins, thugs, touts etc
The people literally figiate at the hearing of unknown gun men.
People's BP is raised unnecessarily.
Parents and loved ones are always under intense pressure to call their loved one to ascertain for sure if they are safe cuz of the activities of ESN.
They are like Bandits and BokoHaram.
But what baffles me is how same people they terrorise, still praises them, maybe the hope of Biafra Actualisation makes them to treat the atrocities of IPOB as lesser evil.
I wish Nigeria will zone the presidency to SE to shame this people.
Because they are hidden under the guise that they are fighting for political emancipation to torment the people.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by jmoore(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rest in peace to the soldiers sent to attack the terrorist group called IPOB.

Your efforts won't be in vain. The foolish terrorist group formed by Nnamdi Kanu will surely be defeated.

To those fools saying God was the one that killed them, you are just foolish. Do you know how many car accidents that happen yearly?

The only spiritual force on the side of Nnamdi Kanu is the devil. God can never be associated with a terrorist group.

Umu ekwensu!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by DrGoodman: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
They didn't die, they were just acting dead in front of the camera.

11 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by PDJT: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
Okoroawusa:

[/s]

-As Nigeria is already dead. You’re next in line.

-At the end, Republic of Biafra shall stand. Isee!

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by PDJT: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
jmoore:
Rest in peace to the soldiers sent to attack the terrorist group called IPOB.

Your efforts won't be in vain. The foolish terrorist group formed by Nnamdi Kanu will surely be defeated.

To those fools saying God was the one that killed them, you are just foolish. Do you know how many car accidents that happen yearly?

The only spiritual force on the side of Nnamdi Kanu is the devil. God can never be associated with a terrorist group.

Umu ekwensu!
[/s]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by ayzTIGER: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Look at the comments.
your posts always look foolish. You registered in Jan 18 not even up to a month but has 828 posts. Are you normal? Who's funding your foolishness

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Nicepoker(m): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:

God doesn't answer to useless prayers.

36 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi / Maiduguri Bomb Blasts Survivors And Dead Bodies Being Evacuated (Photos) / Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.