Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador (56619 Views)

Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by Bigmikedagod(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2019
inside life..pikin wen dem never born don already get money pass most nairalanders embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by Topccy007z: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2019
Na wa
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by jaxxy(m): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2019
When u are blessed u are blessed. Lol
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by saucemanny(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2019
cenaman:
Chioma what if that baby........... make i no talk wetin dey my mind.

Person wey e don give birth. Dey Der dey think negative. Pls mind ds useless person. Congrats on your new born baby boy!!!!!
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by hisexcellency34: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2019
How are we sure Davido is the father?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by saajus: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2019
What if what?

I understand where cenamon is coming from. We need to take life poco a poco. In this life stuffs happen and we must be ready to face life when it comes. Look at that beautiful singer Jodie that sings the hit song, "Kuchi Kuchi". She never plan for a special need child but she got one. She went into depression because of that and her husband finally left her to deal with it alone.

cenaman:

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by Bestchoice4me(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2019
Google is ur friend..
hisexcellency34:
How are we sure Davido is the father?
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by QueenBeeHive(f): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Bigmikedagod:
inside life..pikin wen dem never born don already get money pass most nairalanders embarassed
Lol you can say that again

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by Born2Breed(f): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2019
Aswearugad,that baby won't use those diapers.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by Duggedised12(f): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2019
cenaman:
she has given birth already so dont waste your "what if". wicked bad belle people everywhere, na your wickedness nor make you observe the back of the two pictures.
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2019
airminem:
Second thots. No be davido sperm they form that baby

Are you talking from your personal experiences with Davido? Tell us something.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by WalkerMichael(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2019
Those congratulations they receive on their IG page no reach their mind o. World people.... But do they need to post everything on social media?? I remember that Our parents lived well and peacefully without the Internet na. Please what happened??

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by VinceSpence(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
Haven't these celebrities learnt anything about privacy? Y not put to bed first? I must say, this isn't a good start.

They are meant to promote the brand, that's the deal..

They can't do so by keeping it a secret.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2019
modath:
Chioma! Annie Idibia 2.0.... Long-term relationship with Davido, two babymamas *after*......
Inside life. smiley

Patience is the surest weapon of an hunter.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by tillaman(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2019
Rich for life
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by sammchuck1: 8:38am On Oct 09, 2019
Make dem go jor! Their own better
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by Talkingoil(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2019
Is it any thing that happens they push out here as news?
For your loans without collateral at low interest rates, call 0705 734 4852
NB For port Harcourt residents
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by nwamabo247(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2019
may god grant their heart desire.
A cry for help dear nairalanders plz help me out in any way you can in this my destiny destroyer condition see my signature link thread for details .thanks
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by toprealman: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2019
Cubans high priest is a good business man
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by tunary(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
smiley

this people better keep thier bundle of joy private and secretly

Aye le ooo ibosi oo

What is the meaning of this ayele ibosi
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by modath(f): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

Patience is the surest weapon of an hunter.

Be sure this one is cos it's a rich guy..
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by DonBenny77(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2019
All dis jejeti bikini never land oh!
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by solmusdesigns: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2019
tunary:
What is the meaning of this ayele ibosi

it's a yoruba song which warns someone of "Aye" Village people, Evil People , Bad belle people and stuffs like that
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by Originakalokalo(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2019
This is the greatest assurance ever:

If anyone believes in me, evnthough he dies, I SHALL RAISE HIM UP ON THE LAST DAY.

Do you have this assurance after death?

Come to Jesus. He ONLY can give you.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by DeriNwamama: 8:45am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
smiley

this people better keep thier bundle of joy private and secretly

Aye le ooo ibosi oo

[/s]
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by DeriNwamama: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
post=82972782:

Gbagam....
[/s]
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by DeriNwamama: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
post=82972764:
Some kids will never know what poverty is in their entire life.

That is just the way it is!
[/s]
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by Kingluqman(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2019
cenaman:
Lukuluku la pa o fun n to fe wi ni grin

In Ekiti dialect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) / Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) / 141 Things Jehovah Witnesses Can’t Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.