Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Get Unlimited Data On All Networks Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Unlimited Data On All Networks Now (909 Views)

Ntel Unlimited Data Plans! Truly Unlimited Or A Scam? My Experience! / Get FREE 6.25GB Of Data On GLO Network (See How)!!! / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Unlimited Data On All Networks Now by Fabbbie(f): 2:59am On Oct 09, 2019
Hey guys,

Not much talk today

It's an old app but a newer version of it

For those of you new to the app click HERE to download it

The app on is called dent

Dent is an app which you can use to make cheap purchases of data using the app's payment system of Dents.

The free earning of dent was previously based on referral but now dent has introduced a daily bonus features

Today, you can now earn 3000Dents in 3days shocked

With it you can buy a Data plan of any amount all varies on Network and the best part is that it can be repeated after 3 days.

So that means 3000*2= 6000Dents in 6days

The choice is yours

Download now

DOWNLOAD
Re: Get Unlimited Data On All Networks Now by Fabbbie(f): 3:16am On Oct 09, 2019
Proof

Re: Get Unlimited Data On All Networks Now by Dathypebruv(m): 3:55am On Oct 09, 2019
Ok,NEXT !!!!
Re: Get Unlimited Data On All Networks Now by Fabbbie(f): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2019
Dathypebruv:
Ok,NEXT !!!!

Next what undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Have Samsung A20,i Need Iphone 7plus, Pls Read. / Redmi Note7 For Sale 40k / Airtel Glo Mtn And 9mobile Unlimited Data Cheat Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.