Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted (23550 Views)

Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance / Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) / Tammy Abraham Says England Not Nigeria Has Always Been His Dream Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by semyman: 6:18am On Oct 09, 2019
Pastors have become menace in our society
Extorting the gullibles is not sufficient again

Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by KingLennon(m): 6:19am On Oct 09, 2019
buharified009:
Brother wey mumu, u never see anything, you go regret that your decision.
Nigeria that cannot pay players allowance and other packages? Nothing to regret bros.... No be like say we go win World cup sef
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by johnmattew: 6:26am On Oct 09, 2019
he failed to realise that UK is the biggest racist country in europe
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by johnmattew: 6:27am On Oct 09, 2019
KingLennon:

Nigeria that cannot pay players allowance and other packages? Nothing to regret bros.... No be like say we go win World cup sef
England won't win it either

the dude will regret his mistakes....he was called up by England to quash the saga behinds him..they will use and dump him

1 Like

Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by johnmattew: 6:29am On Oct 09, 2019
spicymir:
if it where all of you ranting and shouting he should have chosen Nigeria, the question is would you have chosen Nigeria ?
isit not better to be choose a place where u will be treated as a king?

1 Like

Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by miketayo(m): 6:29am On Oct 09, 2019
buharified009:
Brother wey mumu, u never see anything, you go regret that your decision.

As if you won't do the same thing
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by Topmaike007(m): 6:30am On Oct 09, 2019
spicymir:
if it where all of you ranting and shouting he should have chosen Nigeria, the question is would you have chosen Nigeria ?
when it is not that if I choose Nigeria I will be playing for akwa united or Enugu Rangers, Victor moses, iwobi and the rest that chose Nigeria they're still plying their trade abroad, where is Agbolahon and Jordan ibe that chose England now? Oga me i will choose Nigeria 1000 times

3 Likes

Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by miketayo(m): 6:32am On Oct 09, 2019
johnmattew:
isit not better to be choose a place where u will be treated as a king?

Where they ll owe Ur salary

1 Like

Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by miniziter(m): 6:32am On Oct 09, 2019
They've already predicted that football will cause third world war. Now am believing.
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by miketayo(m): 6:33am On Oct 09, 2019
johnmattew:

the dude will regret his mistakes....he was called up by England to quash the saga behinds him..they will use and dump him

As long as he remains in Chelsea or any big club they ll call him
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by Topmaike007(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

The same way we "loved" Victor Moses and Odion Ighalo into retirement, right?

Yeah, Naija is difficult, made ever more so by our ruling parasites who seem bent on squeezing us dry, but, on top of that, we focus so much on lines of division that never did anyone any good.

Our mentality is another story. We never expect, (neither do we accept it's possible for) a player to have a bad day on the pitch. We begin to give them bad names and even rain curses on them.

These words get back to the players fast, in this world of social media. And don't get me started on NFF and their corruption......It takes stubborn, even fanatical determination for players to keep playing for Nigeria.
that one you're saying is everywhere
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by miniziter(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2019
miketayo:

Where they ll owe Ur salary

Abi o
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by Spinkus(m): 6:35am On Oct 09, 2019
Them no go gree lie lie!!!!
spicymir:
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by nauto6: 6:39am On Oct 09, 2019
Very soon they will sing for him
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by starbright4real(m): 6:41am On Oct 09, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by Sonnobax15(m): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2019
grin This is just the beginning of the end...but on a more serious note,he should've been specific,(i.e only black players'll walk off if targetted),because the white players can't be racially abused...like i said earlier on,africans who opted 4 the english national team go see pepper tire.
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by JERRY1925(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2019
spicymir:

Yes I would represent Nigeria anytime any day.
But if given the choice to live in Nigeria... I will do otherwise.
So understand the difference.
No body asked him to come live here.

2 Likes

Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by Spinkus(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2019
grin grin grin this reminds me of Gabby Agbolahon
johnmattew:

Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by sylve11: 6:50am On Oct 09, 2019
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM cool
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by GuntersChain(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2019
Ibrahim, you should have asked fashanu, agbonlahor, nedum onuoha, Carlton Cole, and other too numerous to mention how they fared playing for england, in terms of trophy you stand a better chance with naija, mind you England won there last trophy in 1966(world cup). Harry Kane, vardy, rashford, will always be ahead of you in starting line up.

1 Like

Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by planetx: 6:59am On Oct 09, 2019
If they are racist to you in Europe you too can be racist to them in Africa instead of being perpetual cry babies.
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by Jamorezzi: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2019
Make you come play for 9ja u no gree, omo face your panel yourself . If them like make them call you amoebas
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by Goalnaldo(m): 7:03am On Oct 09, 2019
Any person with active diamond bank account should DM me
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by Lickpreeq(m): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2019
realestniggah:
Tammy should have chosen Nigeria .. Where he would be loved. I know Nigeria is a difficult place.. But at the end of the day there is no place like home.. He got a call up to the England squad because of his current form..the minute he under perform he would be dropped. Let see how long he last with the English FA.

Imagine if iwobi had gone to England.. Considering the constant abuse he get when he was an arsenal player..iwobi would have lost his mind if not for the loved shown to him from nigeria.
It only a matter of time the same treatment that was given to iwobi at arsenal will be given to him in the English team if he under perform.. They never treat their white counterpart like that even if they drop a solid 4/10.
Guy you be fool grin
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by Jaqenhghar: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2019
realestniggah:
Tammy should have chosen Nigeria .. Where he would be loved. I know Nigeria is a difficult place.. But at the end of the day there is no place like home.. He got a call up to the England squad because of his current form..the minute he under perform he would be dropped. Let see how long he last with the English FA.

Imagine if iwobi had gone to England.. Considering the constant abuse he get when he was an arsenal player..iwobi would have lost his mind if not for the loved shown to him from nigeria.
It only a matter of time the same treatment that was given to iwobi at arsenal will be given to him in the English team if he under perform.. They never treat their white counterpart like that even if they drop a solid 4/10. D
Some of una no get sense wallahi. He is talking of a game against another European country. Has it occured to you that he can also be playing for Niggeria and if Niggeria plays against that same European country the fans will still throw racist chants.
Or you think by being African you are immune to racism.
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by Jaqenhghar: 7:24am On Oct 09, 2019
KingLennon:

U dey mind them? They are completely missing rhe point sef. The problem is with Bulgarian fans. If Nigeria plays against Bulgaria the Nigeria s will still face the same racism. The mumus are busy jubilating for nothing.
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by princeakinola1(m): 7:25am On Oct 09, 2019
No place be like home,you haven start the games and you regreting it,is better not to start,if things goes wrong i in particular will mock you.

1 Like

Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by Jaqenhghar: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2019
Sonnobax15:
grin This is just the beginning of the end...but on a more serious note,he should've been specific,(i.e only black players'll walk off if targetted),because the white players can't be racially abused...like i said earlier on,africans who opted 4 the english national team go see pepper tire.
Harry Kane is now a blavk man abi. SMH
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by Olowola2: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2019
He Goat.... You Don Dey Fear? Use And Dump Material
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by 2kurupt(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2019
This one na morning..
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by maolah: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2019
It is the money they are geting in national team or fame if u want to get money go to the club, there is no any national team we pay them as club.
Re: Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted by TempleHouse: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2019
This is your reward for choosing to play for a foreign country!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Reinstates Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned / Dettol Cool Announces Ighalo As Brand Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.