Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) (4393 Views)

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 8:01am On Oct 09, 2019
A dog attacked 1 year old baby in Abuja but got killed while trying to eat the boy.

The owner was still complaining the dog shouldn't have been killed that who killed is dog....

See the full graphical pictures�
https://nasonaija.xyz/2019/10/09/graphic-dog-killed-while-trying-to-eat-1-year-old-baby-graphic-pictures/

Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by thorpido(m): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2019
Owners of pitbulls can't just let them roam around.Those dogs are vicious.

1 Like

Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by mamajj17(f): 8:16am On Oct 09, 2019
I wish l was there, both the Owner and the Dog would hv been killed . Get well soon little Angel.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by calabaman(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2019
What a tragedy.

It is well. sad sad
Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by gobuchinny: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2019
thorpido:
Owners of pitbulls can't just let them roam around.Those dogs are vicious.

That my friend is not a pitbull. More of a rot than a pit

1 Like

Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by thorpido(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2019
gobuchinny:

That my friend is not a pitbull. More of a rot than a pit
Can't see the face well. Rottweilers are equally very aggressive.

1 Like

Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by gobuchinny: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2019
thorpido:
Can't see the face well. Rottweilers are equally very aggressive.

Very true bro
Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by franklingud(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Chai!!!

Imagine the pain...

Sorry baby boy!
Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by UnknownJr: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
Some people no dey hear word.
They're some kind of dogs that don't like babies at all.

1 Like

Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by nachinaGod: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nairaland moderator should push dis to front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by Kendumazy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Who even dey allow this kind dog enter street anyhow or roam compound anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
shocked

Gosh!
Reasons like this are why I hate pitbulls.
Ekukes remains the best.
No vet doctor,
Zero threat to kids.

No need for septic tank evacuation.
I can go on and on on the advantages of ekuke dogs.

But I just hope this boy survives this pitbull attack.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by phranklyn92(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
shocked
Waoh!
I love dogs but this is rather despicable!
The dog must be under an influence of some sort.
Perhaps the man above me will have something meaningful to say today.
Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by DonHummer(m): 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
we don't censor pictures of dead people , but can sensor that of a Dog.

2 Likes

Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by grandstar(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
shocking
Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by tillaman(m): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pit bulls shouldn’t be allowed around kids, that particular breed are emotionally unstable this isn’t the first time I would see stuffs like this and it’s always pit bull
Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by purples25(f): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
I feel so much for the kid
Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by edoairways: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
I remember a similar incident that happened in Lagos NTA news aired it for fews weeks. Probably the government need to do something about this menace before it get out of hand. The owner should be arrested and prosecuted for failing to tame his pet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by cybriz82(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
D owner need some beating too for allowing d dog to roam about...
Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by GhostWisperer: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just like the owner,
I don't think it was right that they killed the dog.
your need for attention has become really desperate.

You have lost your humanity in the quest for attention.

This is the lowest level any sane human can fall into.

Shame on you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by qualityovenbake(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Can't imagine the pain the baby is passing through.
Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by dont8(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
This is unfortunate considering the pain the child would be going through right now, I pray he survives. The dog owners should be made to face the wrath of the law for negligence of safety.
Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
This is mad dog o but in one country called Nigeria, they will either say the dog is possess or village people of the parents don send witches inform of dog to come kill the child
Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by Nuclear99(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
GhostWisperer:
your need for attention has become really desperate.

You have lost your humanity in the quest for attention.

This is the lowest level any sane human can fall into.

Shame on you.

He said nothing wrong...y him quote de vex you like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by wiseone28: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
nachinaGod:
Nairaland moderator should push dis to front page
For what
Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by chukzyfcbb: 1:38am On Oct 10, 2019
This is one of the challenges early morning runners face in za neighbourhood.

You set out to Jog and boom you find a rott trailing you from no where.

1 Like

Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 10, 2019
This could of been avoided, how did the dog get hold of the baby? Where were the guardians of the dog and the child.

Another important thing to note is really have some knowledge n wisdom of the type of dog breed your going to be rearing.

Some dogs that are pitbulls and Rottweilers are banned in some countries because of their nature, but also be considerate if you can't take care of a dog, feed ing, vet expenses n other requirements dont have a dog as a pet.

And a one year old is so young, where were the parents, I wouldnt leave my child on his own, regardless if he on our property. Watch your kids.
Re: Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:42am On Oct 10, 2019
Which one be 'Graphical?' Na calculator? OP the correct word is 'graphic.'

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Oyinbo Man Who Ordered Soldiers To Beat A Lady In Lagos / Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan / Nigerian On Rhode Island's Most Wanted List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.