Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Have Lost Contact With My Sister And My Brother.help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have Lost Contact With My Sister And My Brother.help! (1029 Views)

My Sister Is Missing Please / Help, I Lost Contact With A Friend! / Lost Contact: Can Anyone Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Lost Contact With My Sister And My Brother.help! by euleta73: 8:46pm On May 19, 2007
My mum had five children for my dad before she left him for another one whom she had two children(a girl and a boy)Few years later she died also her new husband.There was a real gap between the two set of children since we were living in different state.On our own part my father was very poor.Myself and my four siblings were scartered about strugling to survive .Although I met my step sister and brother in 1996 after our mother's death but since then we've lost contact.Now I've settled down and I want to look for them ,what we be there reaction towards us(myself and my four siblings)What explanation can we give to them?can they understand?Help
Re: I Have Lost Contact With My Sister And My Brother.help! by cuteass1(f): 11:27pm On May 19, 2007
Your main concern is to find them dear, when you find them, all of you will take it from there wink

No one can tell you what their reaction would or might be Cos we all feel differently, they might not see it as a matter so important (they might just be happy to re-unite with you after all these years) or they might not take it so lightly sad

But when you get to the sea, i'm sure you guys will cross it together. You've all lost so musch that it would be an additional waste of time bearing grudges, but if they have something on their chest, it'll be good for them to offload it

Then you guys can walk into the future together. I know you'll all be fine. With each other, you're unbaeten.I wish you all the luck my heat has to offer!!

And that's really a sad story you got up there, i really felt your pains reading it, please take heart cry cry cry I hope and pray to God that he has a bright and wonderful future in stock for you and your siblings. Please, you guys should take care and watch out for each other. May the love of the Lord be with you!!! AMEN.

Take care hun smiley
Re: I Have Lost Contact With My Sister And My Brother.help! by euleta73: 9:47pm On May 21, 2007
Thans so much for the advice and encouragement you have given i was excited .Thanks
Re: I Have Lost Contact With My Sister And My Brother.help! by euleta73: 9:47pm On May 21, 2007
Thanks so much for the advice and encouragement you have given i was excited .Thanks
Re: I Have Lost Contact With My Sister And My Brother.help! by Sharn06: 10:16pm On May 21, 2007
If God can bring you to it, He'll bring you through it. If you have faith, you'll see them and He will make things work. Keep up the courage and don't despair. You'll get there.

(1) (Reply)

My Name Is: / 4th Global Youth Conference 2009 / Brand New Glo Usb 3.5g E160g Internet Data Card With Subscription For Only 17k!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.