Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU (25702 Views)

Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by aspirebig: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2019
One man those days in Yaba was defrauding people for admission too.
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Generalwoodz(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2019
A
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Happyguy201: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2019
chai after everything he ended up a photographer last last school na scam
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Christmasdon(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
I'm now pleased to see pleanty sorry plenty girls now commenting on nairaland this days unlike before.
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
ransome001:
You spent just 7 months.... I wasted 4 years in ABSU.... A man gave me fake mat number.... Discovered when I was doing my clearance for nysc... Had to start over again... Spent another extra 4 year... Graduated last year... Currently serving in Lagos state.... The man collected over 200k and still didn't deliver

you are strong.

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by PabloAndreas(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
7thLemonLOVER:
People will try to ruin your life and still come for forgiveness ....
Only God forgives, I don't.
In other words retaliation is a must!!!
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Phred1717: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
His evil deeds will definitely catch up with him one day
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Juban(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bros you dull o. Spent four year at home , Still failed the exam . You may not imagine how the guy tried with your inspiring result
GisterBlogger:
A Nigerian photographer, Kola Onifoto joined the #sexforgrades conversation by sharing his experience with a lecturer who took N200K from his father to get him admitted into Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).

According to him, this happened in 2010 and the man never got him admitted into the school. The man he identified as Fowowe, reportedly made him spend 7 months on a fake pre-degree course and also stopped him from writing exams with other students.

Kola wrote;

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/nigerian-photographer-calls-out-lecturer-that-took-n200k-to-give-him-a-fake-admission-into-oau
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by ZiggyMr(m): 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Chai see matric no, PDP/09/2040
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by PabloAndreas(m): 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
ransome001:
You spent just 7 months.... I wasted 4 years in ABSU.... A man gave me fake mat number.... Discovered when I was doing my clearance for nysc... Had to start over again... Spent another extra 4 year... Graduated last year... Currently serving in Lagos state.... The man collected over 200k and still didn't deliver
Was it IAS??
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by deri4luv1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
ransome001:

How were you attending classes and writing exam without a legit mat number, if its a fake mat number, you and someone in your class should have the same mat number

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Mekanus(m): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
ransome001:
Are you serious

1 Like

Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by newbalancejobs(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nawa ooooo... God will punish this man
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Harfisco(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
if you are smart enough you should know the admission is fake since your registration number starts with PDP

3 Likes

Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Numerouno94(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
ransome001:
Hw were u able to get ur result at d end of each semester? Or dnt d skul do course reg?

1 Like

Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by luminouz(m): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

You didn't pass but you gave money as bribe to the lecturer so you can be admitted into the university. This guy doesn't know the kind of problem he is creating for himself, he and the lecturer have both committed crime of corruption and they can be arrested
Lol,now here is a guy with some sense grin

Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Mightydude: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
tongue

1 Like

Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Starz825(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
Him own different na money for fake ad
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by sheymoni(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
Registration number started with PDP and body no tell you that you have been scammed

1 Like

Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by starbright4real(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by linearity: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pompeyzeed:
Next topic in Nigeria
BBN don finish

Something makes me to think that, CNN timed the release of that documentary to land after the end of BBN.

The documentary had been in production for about a year, so they must have timed the release date for optimal dissemination.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by EgobiambuEmmanuel(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Bellotelli: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
The admission is fake because it's carrying PDP.

More also, how would you pay 200k for common pre degree. Well, maybe you did not possess the requirements for admission.

Finally, both the giver and the taker are guilty of the same crime.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by midnighter(f): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
ransome001:

shocked
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Ulaga12: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Take away corruption from Nigeria, and 70% of the citizen would lament bitterly

not only did he and his father offer bribe of 200k, the lecturer that took it is also someones father

[/s]
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Flamzey00(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Cry your cry my brother. Ignorance is not excuse. This Nigga ain’t saying the truth. If the Nigga is still alive, plant fresh okra and pour Enough red oil around it. Go naked and curse the idiot together with his generation. Make sure u water the Okra tree every morning and don’t forget to curse it every day.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Grandium: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wow

Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by EgunMogaji2: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
ransome001:

Which man?

Post his name and picture.
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
The photographer and his father need to be arrested and jailed.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by mechanics(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Forgive him but tell him to pay what he has collected from you.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Vokians(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Mr man, you are as guilty as the lecturer who collected bribe from you. You have no case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Announces New Date For 2020 Post-UTME Screening / UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? / UNIMAID Student Made An Autonomous Robot (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.