Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU (25840 Views)

Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by armadeo(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

You didn't pass but you gave money as bribe to the lecturer so you can be admitted into the university. This guy doesn't know the kind of problem he is creating for himself, he and the lecturer have both committed crime of corruption and they can be arrested

God bless you.

This one is different he offered a bribe. It's not like the lecturer asked for it. They are both guilty.

All the more he wasnt admitted. He still doesn't have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by MissJoy29(f): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
ransome001:
You spent just 7 months.... I wasted 4 years in ABSU.... A man gave me fake mat number.... Discovered when I was doing my clearance for nysc... Had to start over again... Spent another extra 4 year... Graduated last year... Currently serving in Lagos state.... The man collected over 200k and still didn't deliver
You are kidding, right? What's the name of the lecturer? I might know him...
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by AJohnnasa(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

You didn't pass but you gave money as bribe to the lecturer so you can be admitted into the university. This guy doesn't know the kind of problem he is creating for himself, he and the lecturer have both committed crime of corruption and they can be arrested

"4. After the exams, man told my dad I didn't pass but he has helped me, that I should come for the pre degree."
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by DLuciano: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

The boy was innocent. The lecturer scammed by telling him he failed but have helped him gained admission, just reliving the poor lad's hope.
The scammer (lecturer) also collected the admission fee through his personal account on behalf of the student, I think he pocketed it.
Just he swindle the poor lad who was desperate to gain admission. This scammer (lecturer) should be investigated by OAU authorities.

A clear case of scam! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Harfisco(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Divay22:
The PDP just might stands for "pre--degree "

pre- degree people abi
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Divay22(f): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
Harfisco:

pre- degree people abi
Lol
Someone from the school just confirmed it grin grin
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by Bashoruntolu(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
PDP scamming us since 2010,lol
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by MrMacinterchi1: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
ransome001:
You spent just 7 months.... I wasted 4 years in ABSU.... A man gave me fake mat number.... Discovered when I was doing my clearance for nysc... Had to start over again... Spent another extra 4 year... Graduated last year... Currently serving in Lagos state.... The man collected over 200k and still didn't deliver

wooooooooooohooooo!

Man! I respect your stoic nature during this period in your life.

How can someone do this to another. this is just wickedness o.

it is well sha. I am glad u were able to keep it together
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by goshen26: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
dora7891:
oga OAU predegree ID starts with PDP ... learn

Which stands for

Pre Degree Program....

Madam teacher
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by passionberry(f): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
NORSYK:
You cheaply fell for him... You should have seen the sign when you paid the money into his own account
when you are desperate to enter school seeing ur mates going to school .I had samw experience .mine was at uniuyo.I spent 6months thinkng I was a student..later heard they sack those people that carried out the act.just pray it shuld not happen to you
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by showafrica(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
ransome001:

Wow sth gave u confidence, either one fine babe dey by ur side or ur business
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by hotspec(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Read that number 4 again, now slowly
Re: Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU by vhuqnl(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
dora7891:
finally a smart person that thinks. Oau predegree reg # starts with pdp.

Pls Nigerians lets start making use of our brains and be slow to speak and slow to show ignorance
Finally got a place for internship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Shocking Facts About Afe Babalola University / 2008/2009 Jamb Result Out And Online / Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.