Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists (36967 Views)

Man Kidnapped In Cross River While Travelling To Village For His Father’s Burial / Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists by Onyekachi419(f): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
islandmoon:

“We are street boys, we move from one village to another looking for whom to rape.

We have no means of livelihood and that was why we resort to raping women and girls

Haha!!
when Nigerian police assist you to write statement , Hahaha!
grin dem don help you write one b4
Re: We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists by Cantonese: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
deekseen:
Nomadic rapists! angry

At least your mates are moving cows from village to village for grazing...you're moving preek from village to village grazing young girls.

May God help us.

Bros infact you dey wicked. Shuoooo.
Re: We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
That's why they want to islamize the whole country so they can keep raping till they die.

They deserve to be raped by f@ggots from village to village.

Disgusting baboons.
Re: We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists by Solsix(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
This is funny as in that is thier job.
Re: We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists by sammchuck1: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hausas and rape are 5 and 6.
Re: We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists by islandmoon: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Onyekachi419:

grin dem don help you write one b4
not at all but who goes from village to village looking for women and girls to rape because they have no source of lively hood? I will agree if they had said the boys confessed they raped the girl after they were reported by her father, i guess what happened was that,' those boys were interrogated in Hausa language because certainly those boys can not write in good English like that , the police help them to translated it in writing into English language, and the translation was fine tuned along the line. haha!
Re: We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists by Solorrman(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
Donald95:
The only thing that Northern youths know is to Take drug in the afternoon and Bleep or rape at night. Useless things
They are better than u because u are fvcking ur mother's and sisters in the name of being educated,in the name of freedom. But for north it happen only rarely .
Re: We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists by Stevo35: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
We have no means of livelihood and that was why we resort to raping women and girls.”

so raping women and girls is now a livelihood for this rubber solution consumers.

Release them to me let me OFF them one by one.

Re: We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists by Khaleell001(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
Duggedised12:
so says a headslamer with sniper forehead ,go tell that to your executive rapists with field experience in different viallages and your terrorists brothers or will i say your useless women who put their children in almajiri school to be sodomised by your perverted imams

Infact the whole north is a zombiefied region filled with perverted imbeciles like your brothers on this thread and your women are rabbits giving birth to 30 children in their life time starting from age 9 grin, don't worry bandits are coming to kidnap you ,you better run grin

Say as much rubbish as you like rape and all other crimes are not localised to the north.

About our sisters from the north giving births like rabbits shows how fertile they are unlike you ladies from the south who have but slept with many men and your wombs have suffered aeries of abortion and pregnancy pills that has now resulted in you having difficulty to bear children then you call women who her giving births to children rabbits?

I know your kind and I have dealt with many of them and they couldn't stand my God-given logicality. so just back off and can also see how irresponsibly dumb you are for being unable to see beyond your nose.
Re: We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 10, 2019
awon omo oloriburuku
Re: We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists by Duggedised12(f): 6:03am On Oct 10, 2019
Khaleell001:

Say as much rubbish as you like rape and all other crimes are not localised to the north.

About our sisters from the north giving births like rabbits shows how fertile they are unlike you ladies from the south who have but slept with many men and your wombs have suffered aeries of abortion and pregnancy pills that has now resulted in you having difficulty to bear children then you call women who her giving births to children rabbits?

I know your kind and I have dealt with many of them and they couldn't stand my God-given logicality. so just back off and can also see how irresponsibly dumb you are for being unable to see beyond your nose.

OK, no problem ,i don't even have strength to argue with useless terrorists sef. The north is the most backward region some part of sokoto state till date still use camel as means of transport. Lol ,let your women keep being fertile and giving birth to vessels to supply to terrorists na una know o,then inside there you will have almajiri beggars ,normadic rapists while they send the girls to alhaji at the age of 7 in exchange for a gallon of kunu lol. Borno is an example of what the entire north will look like soon ,your governors are already taking pictures with bandits ,lol, remain online and be defending your normadic rapists brothers.
Re: We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists by capitalzero: 6:15am On Oct 10, 2019
GisterBlogger:

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/we-move-from-village-to-village-to-rape-teen-gang-rapists

Ecclesiastes 8:11
When the sentence for a crime is not quickly carried out, people's hearts are filled with schemes to do wrong.

New Living Translation
When a crime is not punished quickly, people feel it is safe to do wrong.

English Standard Version
Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed speedily, the heart of the children of man is fully set to do evil.

Do three things for them
1. Register them as sex offenders
2. Sentence them to jail
3. Castrate them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) / Chinese Lovers Fight In Lagos Court (pic) / 2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.