Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Longest Word In The English Language With All The Letters In Alphabetical Order - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Longest Word In The English Language With All The Letters In Alphabetical Order (726 Views)

"---" The Longest Word With All The Letters In Alphabetical Order / Unscramble The Letters To Create A Word EUINLLPEN. / Longest Word In The English Language With All The Letters In Alphabetical Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Longest Word In The English Language With All The Letters In Alphabetical Order by Researchclue: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Do you know that "Almost" is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.

Re: Longest Word In The English Language With All The Letters In Alphabetical Order by paiz: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Longest Word In The English Language With All The Letters In Alphabetical Order by Princeton92(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2019
I'm still tryina understand this part though, can someone please help break it down for me mbok?

1 Like

Re: Longest Word In The English Language With All The Letters In Alphabetical Order by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2019
Princeton92:
I'm still tryina understand this part though, can someone please help break it down for me mbok?
The letters A, L, M, O, S, T are in alphabetical order.
Re: Longest Word In The English Language With All The Letters In Alphabetical Order by Princeton92(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

The letters A, L, M, O, S, T are in alphabetical order.

Lol, I see.... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Free Pop Training / ... / A Phd Or Medicine Bachelors At 30?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.