Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Why Junaid Mohammed Is Going Mental So Fast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Junaid Mohammed Is Going Mental So Fast (742 Views)

Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Junaid Mohammed Is Going Mental So Fast by newbornmacho(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2019
I can confirm to you that one pretty igbo girl approached by the old fool and illiterate quota system, doctor called Junaid, refused to yield to his advances .

The old fool since then has gone mental, and is raving like a patient of mad cow disease , against igbos.

Useless idi*t Junaid, igbo girls are not your class, go for those vvf afflicted cursed bastards you are used to.

Igbos are really great oo, every body is losing sleep about them.

People agitating for Biafra don't know Junaid exists meanwhile he is having unending masturbation on their matter.

Useless expired old curse of a man.

Cc lzaa, immhotep, bastardmod

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Junaid Mohammed Is Going Mental So Fast by LZAA: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2019
newbornmacho:
I can confirm to you that one pretty igbo girl approached by the old fool and illiterate quota system, doctor called Junaid, refused to yield to his advances .

The old fool since then has gone mental, and is raving like a patient of mad cow disease , against igbos.

Useless idi*t Junaid, igbo girls are not your class, go for those vvf afflicted cursed bastards you are used to.

Igbos are really great oo, every body is losing sleep about them.

People agitating for Biafra don't know Junaid exists meanwhile he is having unending masturbation on their matter.

Useless expired old curse of a man.

Cc lzaa, immhotep, bastardmod

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Junaid Mohammed Is Going Mental So Fast by Orjioorji(f): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2019
Bro calm down Ohaneze should organize a strong igbo politicians meeting and select a consensus candidate ,let reach 2023 first. Nigeria go tire everybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Junaid Mohammed Is Going Mental So Fast by surgical: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
I think the Igbos should not give in to any intimidation,they should return fire for fire,without any apologies,no Nigerian is more Nigerian than the others, the sad part is that it's the immigrants from other African countries,who have become so comfortable in Nigeria,that are now trying to dictate and Lord it over others
That was how one was so desperate the other time,that he was shouting blood of dog and baboons, he has been given the power now , but he is confused doesn't know what to do with,all economic indices are in the negative,with pervasive hunger and suffering across the land
What is the use of power when you don't hold it to serve humanity,just personal aggrandizement
It is the turn of South East,it is not negotiable,except the east mumu,if everything want scatter make it scatter.
But the Igbos must make strong claim before we from other side can support.
I am saying this because I believe in equity and there can be no peace,where injustice reign supreme

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Junaid Mohammed Is Going Mental So Fast by OfoIgbo: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
surgical:
I think the Igbos should not give in to any intimidation,they should return fire for fire,without any apologies,no Nigerian is more Nigerian than the others, the sad part is that it's the immigrants from other African countries,who have become so comfortable in Nigeria,that are now trying to dictate and Lord it over others
That was how one was so desperate the other time,that he was shouting blood of dog and baboons, he has been given the power now , but he is confused doesn't know what to do with,all economic indices are in the negative,with pervasive hunger and suffering across the land
What is the use of power when you don't hold it to serve humanity,just personal aggrandizement
It is the turn of South East,it is not negotiable,except the east mumu,if everything want scatter make it scatter.
But the Igbos must make strong claim before we from other side can support.
I am saying this because I believe in equity and there can be no peace,where injustice reign supreme

Thank you my brother.
It is clear you have the seed of justice and fairness in you. Your papa born you well nwanne cool cool wink wink

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Lion Will Begot Lion / Throw Your Phone In The Thrash Can. / N-power Moved To New Ministry. Expect October Payments Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.